Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry but that is too harsh. He was TWELVE when she died.
Yeah, a 12 year old millionaire who could afford the bereavement counselling most motherless children can’t afford. It’s all relative. It’s unhealthy at his age, nearing 40, to still be harping on about it. Reality 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
sorry but that is too harsh. He was TWELVE when she died.
Well he's not 12 now. William was barely 2 years older and rarely ever mentions Diana other than that docu he and Harry did together.
I'm sorry if it offends you but 23 yrs later and after 7 years of therapy and being coddled to the nth I find it frankly obscene that he's dragging his mother's corpse up from the grave to be picked over for the 'entertainment' of a bunch of squillionaires.For money. Diana, nutty as she was, would be appalled

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah, a 12 year old millionaire who could afford the bereavement counselling most motherless children can’t afford. It’s all relative. It’s unhealthy at his age, nearing 40, to still be harping on about it. Reality 🤷🏼‍♀️
you said, ‘he learned nothing from his mother’.

What can he have learned from her, for use in his adult life, by the time he was 12?

I don’t disagree that he’s a man-baby. Some people, regardless of wealth or circumstance, just can’t help but bleat on about their situation, for sympathy.
But when I think of his face, walking behind his mothers coffin when he was only 12, I feel it harsh to say he learned nothing from her, because what could he have learned from her in that short time?

Diana, nutty as she was, would be appalled
had she lived longer, i don’t doubt he would have been a different person.

Reactions: 4

What can he have learned from her, for use in his adult life, by the time he was 12?

I don’t disagree that he’s a man-baby. Some people, regardless of wealth or circumstance, just can’t help but bleat on about their situation, for sympathy.
But when I think of his face, walking behind his mothers coffin when he was only 12, I feel it harsh to say he learned nothing from her, because what could he have learned from her in that short time?

You are taking that too literally. I would venture to suggest that the poster meant "Learned nothing from his mother's OTT behaviour and endless whining."

• Heart
Reactions: 12

When I said he learnt nothing from her I was talking about her going to the press and doing her tell all. He should have known by now that didn’t work in her favour in the long run. So him constantly telling anyone who will listen about his mum and how toxic the RF is actually has the opposite effect to what he would like. Even if he was 12 at the time, he’s old enough now to have assessed that situation and learn from it.

Reactions: 10
You are taking that too literally. I would venture to suggest that the poster meant "Learned nothing from his mother's OTT behaviour and endless whining."
But that makes even less sense; a twelve year old son, who adores his mother, would not have seen her behaviour in such an objective way.

Reactions: 1

Honestly I don't think she would. I think she allowed her hatred for the royals to burrow into her soul and in the end it's what defined her. I think she'd be an aging thorn in the royal side, older, greyer and probably as bitter as ever because, like Harry, she wouldn't see how much of her woes were down to her own bad choices and would still be blaming everyone but herself. Pity partying to the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When I said he learnt nothing from her I was talking about her going to the press and doing her tell all. He should have known by now that didn’t work in her favour in the long run. So him constantly telling anyone who will listen about his mum and how toxic the RF is actually has the opposite effect to what he would like. Even if he was 12 at the time, he’s old enough now to have assessed that situation and learn from it.
I think the RF probably is rather toxic and so far removed from real life, and maybe he is of the opinion her ‘tell all’ was the right thing to do 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Honestly I don't think she would. I think she allowed her hatred for the royals to burrow into her soul and in the end it's what defined her. I think she'd be an aging thorn in the royal side, older, greyer and probably as bitter as ever because, like Harry, she wouldn't see how much of her woes were down to her own bad choices and would still be blaming everyone but herself. Pity partying to the end.
Exactly, that’s what I mean by he hasn’t learnt a thing from his mother. It’s all there for anyone to assess and with the luxury of hindsight we can all see she was her own worse enemy. Why can’t he? He’s wallowing!

Reactions: 7
I said he. I think *he* would be a different person if she’d lived longer.

Reactions: 2
But that makes even less sense; a twelve year old son, who adores his mother, would not have seen her behaviour in such an objective way.
No offence, but I think you're being deliberately obtuse to be honest.
Not at 12, of course not.:rolleyes:
At 25 ... 30 ... 35 definitely. He should have seen her behaviour as self destructive and learned not to fall into that trap of self pity and blaming everyone for his/her failings.

I said he. I think *he* would be a different person if she’d lived longer.
Oh God no, he'd be worse with the pity me and woe is me sharing, but without the ability to drag her corpse up whenever he needed sympathy.
They'd feed off each other and neither one would learn to let go of imagined(or real) slights.
Life is full of slights, most of us rant and rave a bit then gradually let go and move on.Diana never did, nor does Harry. Harry is so similar it's unreal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
But when I think of his face, walking behind his mothers coffin when he was only 12

⬆⬆⬆This is Harry's problem⬆⬆⬆
The world has never stopped thinking of him as a 12 year old boy when in fact he is a 35 years old adult who served in Afghanistan and is now married with his own child.

WE and HE needs to allow himself to grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the RF probably is rather toxic and so far removed from real life, and maybe he is of the opinion her ‘tell all’ was the right thing to do 🤷‍♀️
I'm far from a royalist, but I don't think they're toxic at all. Stuffy, yes but not toxic. No more so than you or I actually, just human with human failings.
They've been incredibly lenient in dealing with Harry. Far too lenient.
As for smegan, she's been a nightmare. For sure some royal rules seem archaic, but some make sense.
Queenie can't go tossing jewellery that's been steeped in history at any passing fancy (and smegan is just that in my opinion), get over it smegan, even Kate rarely gets access to gangan's jewellery stash. And the tights rule serves a logical purpose. Have you seen some of the pics of smegan bare legged?:eek: Lumps and bumps and bunion scars and bruises ... especially on her knees which I won't speculate on .;)
I think it's more toxic to barge into someone else's home and family and start lecturing them and disrespecting their family traditions. Then stomp off in a huff when they refuse to be baited by your ridiculous sulking and their refusal to greet you every day with a sorrowful "How are you today smegan"?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm far from a royalist, but I don't think they're toxic at all. Stuffy, yes but not toxic. No more so than you or I actually, just human with human failings.
They've been incredibly lenient in dealing with Harry. Far too lenient.
As for smegan, she's been a nightmare. For sure some royal rules seem archaic, but some make sense.
Queenie can't go tossing jewellery that's been steeped in history at any passing fancy (and smegan is just that in my opinion), get over it smegan, even Kate rarely gets access to gangan's jewellery stash. And the tights rule serves a logical purpose. Have you seen some of the pics of smegan bare legged?:eek: Lumps and bumps and bunion scars and bruises ... especially on her knees which I won't speculate on .;)
I think it's more toxic to barge into someone else's home and family and start lecturing them and disrespecting their family traditions. Then stomp off in a huff when they refuse to be baited by your ridiculous sulking and their refusal to greet you every day with a sorrowful "How are you today smegan"?
So well put 👍

Reactions: 6
Meghan is going to come out as gay next because all eyes are of Schofe at the moment 🤣
Nah, she's too self centred to share any part of her perfection with another woman who might outshine her princessness. Besides, I think women see through her quicker than men.
Men often see the big doe eyes and the hurt expression and go weak at the crotch.:sick:

Disclaimer : Not all men.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He was a little boy and he lost his whole world. I agree.... But he is a grown man now. His mum wasn't a well lady. He need to let her memory rest now and live in the present. He has his own family now and it's not healthy to keep holding on to the fact that his mum left him. If she could come and talk to him she tell him to ensure Archie gets all the love and attention she gave him but he cannot do that if most of him is still stuck in 1997. His mum cannot come back, Archie and Meghan are is present (for however long for the latter) he needs to step up and stop self pitying.

Reactions: 11
Just thought of something the other day. I think smegan has a touch of Munchausen by Proxy regarding Harry. I really do.

It's like she needs to continually highlight, or have him highlight, his mental health struggle so she can bring her acting skills to bear playing the long suffering loving carer bravely smiling as she steers her struggling charge through his dark days.

That's it. My armchair diagnosis. Case closed. 👩‍🔬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel for William as he was really close to his mum too and being all that little bit older I bet he often got told to take care of Harry. William keeps quiet about himself and you don't even know that much about his private live apart from the occasional appearance at a villa game. He understand the institution and he knows that him whinging about himself to the press is just going to turn on him. I am sure he has therapists up to his eyes he confides in but he keeps it to himself. Kate doesn't make him feel like that vulnerable little boy she supports him in his role and stands next to him in every important engagement, reserved quiet and respectful raising him up to fulfil his duty. That's what any grieving vulnerable person needs,. Not someone encouraging them to be needy and vulnerable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.