Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Murky meg has de activated her twatter account as people were calling her out to be the real No Deal Megs 🤣
[/QUOTE]

They put photos of her kids on twitter!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
There's a new blind item on crazy days and nights about how Harry and Meghan didn't contribute any money towards the security costs incured by them being at the jp morgan event.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
There's a new blind item on crazy days and nights about how Harry and Meghan didn't contribute any money towards the security costs incured by them being at the jp morgan event.

I cannot imagine they just earned in excess of $1 million for this? It was reported Harry spoke of losing his mother and MeAgain spoke about her love for Harry!!!
Sorry, I said this earlier but I cannot get over the fact that these were the topics of their speeches. And to think they earned so much from for this b.s., it just makes me livid! :mad:
How is this considered work? How are they considered worth this sum of money? They're not doing or saying anything of value! How is their mere presence in the room equivalent to that amount of money?

Reactions: 15

Public opinion of them must be getting worse with every article.

Reactions: 6
Between the handling of the Dumbartons and the terrible tone deafness and blindness towards the Yorks, you’d almost suspect the royal family doesn’t want the monarchy to survive.

Reactions: 5
There was a comment earlier on Torontopapers or Dripdrop (cannot remember but will try to find it) that said they actually attended the JP Morgan event to make business connections for future work. It wasn't about making speeches about topics they are passionate about (i.e. mental health or environmental efforts), it was about networking.
Which, explains a lot because why else would a finance event be their first formal gig when they were meant to be setting up a charitable foundation?
It looks like they're trying to network and hustle for their earnings, which really, really devalues the BRF. I mean, when a Prince pimps out his wife for voice-overs and then hobnobs with a bunch of bankers to secure his next side hustle, well, it's not exactly the behaviour of a dignified person of direct royal lineage. 🤨

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
İ think their focus is now on celebrity fundraisers and making money and being seen as high profile so they will just turn up for the highest bidder to reach their goal of being financially self-sufficient. İf they do good with the money then fair enough. Unfortunately they are losing the selfless humanitarian, philanthropic aura that they might have had in the RF, and was the line Meghan fed the Royals when she joined and intended to hit the ground running. İn the same way that it is impossible to be both a working Royal and a celebrity, İ think there will be lots of conflicts re. where the money is actually going, coupled with Meghan's desire for fame and visibility versus Harry's probable desire for a less visible life. Bill Gates is a good example of someone who made a huge amount of money through talent and entreneurship to then devote time and much of that money to worthy causes. Harry was good at meeting people and was very popular as a Royal before Meghan. For me they both now have an agenda, and İ am highly suspicious of all photo opps,showing Meg at battered women refuges for her own self-promotion.
I think you are correct Meghan markle wants fame and to cash in as much as she can and how however long she can. This was always her overarching plan way before getting married. She had no intention of staying in England as this lady said in her video

Meghan markle the truth

I have major side eye and concern over this "therapy" Harry is claiming to have had for SEVEN YEARS. I've had therapy. I'm a big proponent for GOOD therapists. Like everything, you have to find the right one and you must do the hard work. Taking meds isn't enough. A GOOD therapist delves into childhood, the reasons and causes of situations. Traumas, anecdotes, routines; it is all useful information to grow and learn to not repeat behaviors; to change course if one is trying to improve a specific "thing", for lack of a better word. It doesn't feel to me that Harry has been steered towards seeing Diana in a genuine way. I loved her, however she was a flawed person (as is most everyone). She created a lot of the situations that in turn damaged her. She was also a true victim, which muddies the waters. But this isn't abnormal. People are complicated. Few are all inherently good or bad. It's that mixture that is useful to pick apart to learn from.

Diana running to the press escalated things quickly, and she lost her grip on the situation. We see the same exact behavior from Harry and Meghan. The reactive and reckless behaviors probably have the Queen and Charles feeling déjà vu. Harry was only 12 when she tragically died, but he is old enough now to be able to look at her life, her actions, her reactions, and learn from them. He hasn't, and if anything he has idealized her in a way that no decent therapist would encourage. He has classic "mommy issues" and Meghan is capitalizing on them. Maybe her motives are pure and she's innocently egging him on under the genuine intent to help him. But again, it feels false mainly due to her history. When one looks at her history and extrapolates, this looks VERY sinister. Again, you'd think a decent therapist would be actively trying to help them both.

William lost his mum too. He was 15, which is a critical age. Adolescence is not easy under the best of circumstances. Diana leaned on him in ways that were inappropriate, i.e. he was her rock, pushing tissues under the door as she sobbed. Listening to her dump all her troubles on him likely caused him a lot of pain and issues. But he's gotten on with it, and if he hasn't we don't know, which is how it should be.

I don't feel the BRF is toxic. They are however unique and it takes a very specific temperament to "thrive" within the Firm. They are a Company. Ancient and exclusive. Every single person needs to remember that they work for the leader (the Monarch). As such, regardless of where you fall, unless YOU are the Monarch, you're just a cog in the machine. Kate has been a prime example of a perfect addition to the Firm. She weathered a lot of bad press. She has nerves of steel and has proven herself to be ruthlessly driven, never really putting a foot wrong. Waiting William out, even keeping her figure the way she is. Everything she is screams Capricorn to me, and she is VERY Capricorn. My daughter is a Capricorn and is as steadfast, driven, and focused as Kate is. Relentless to achieve goals. Meghan is also very driven, but recklessly so. She won't fall in line easily and lacks the humility needed to support the leader of the Company she so eagerly joined. She came in like a wrecking ball and refused to fall in line with the silliest of things, such as stockings, behavior, etc.

Now Harry and Meghan are off doing their own thing. Their first appearance is pretty distasteful when viewed through the lens of the BRF. But they aren't Royal anymore. They need to hustle to make themselves self sufficient. I don't have a problem with it as long as they aren't trashing the Queen. If companies want to throw their cash at these numpties, go for it. Better H & M network themselves into riches than keep draining Charles' coffers. Coffers which William WILL need with his growing brood as he nears his time of becoming the Prince of Wales. I think the way the Queen has handled things has been the cleanest in a sense. She has been outwardly accommodating, yet clearly underscored they are no longer to use their HRH, so their tacky AF behavior makes THEM look bad, not the BRF. They are showing themselves to be hypocrites. Creating "foundations" under the guise of wanting to help the world, but paying themselves 95% is blatant hypocrisy. But it's ok. They aren't working Royals anymore so their life can become entertainment for the masses. It doesn't hurt the BRF, it hurts them. Hopefully they'll invest their money well as I don't think their spiel of mental trauma will have much traction after a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I cannot imagine they just earned in excess of $1 million for this? It was reported Harry spoke of losing his mother and MeAgain spoke about her love for Harry!!!
Sorry, I said this earlier but I cannot get over the fact that these were the topics of their speeches. And to think they earned so much from for this b.s., it just makes me livid! :mad:
How is this considered work? How are they considered worth this sum of money? They're not doing or saying anything of value! How is their mere presence in the room equivalent to that amount of money?
Because people can be sickening sycophants. Mind you, the funny thing about these two are they are nobody’s. Why ingratiate yourself with a C list actress and a was once a member of the Royal Family. It just beggars belief. Does it make you feel better to be in their presence? I just don’t get it. I’ve never been that star struck by anybody. All it says to me is if I was rich I would never invest in JP Morgan if they believe this is kudos. Guess what, they still burp, fart and wipe their arses. Nothing special. Just can’t compute 🤷🏼‍♀️

I have major side eye and concern over this "therapy" Harry is claiming to have had for SEVEN YEARS. I've had therapy. I'm a big proponent for GOOD therapists. Like everything, you have to find the right one and you must do the hard work. Taking meds isn't enough. A GOOD therapist delves into childhood, the reasons and causes of situations. Traumas, anecdotes, routines; it is all useful information to grow and learn to not repeat behaviors; to change course if one is trying to improve a specific "thing", for lack of a better word. It doesn't feel to me that Harry has been steered towards seeing Diana in a genuine way. I loved her, however she was a flawed person (as is most everyone). She created a lot of the situations that in turn damaged her. She was also a true victim, which muddies the waters. But this isn't abnormal. People are complicated. Few are all inherently good or bad. It's that mixture that is useful to pick apart to learn from.

Diana running to the press escalated things quickly, and she lost her grip on the situation. We see the same exact behavior from Harry and Meghan. The reactive and reckless behaviors probably have the Queen and Charles feeling déjà vu. Harry was only 12 when she tragically died, but he is old enough now to be able to look at her life, her actions, her reactions, and learn from them. He hasn't, and if anything he has idealized her in a way that no decent therapist would encourage. He has classic "mommy issues" and Meghan is capitalizing on them. Maybe her motives are pure and she's innocently egging him on under the genuine intent to help him. But again, it feels false mainly due to her history. When one looks at her history and extrapolates, this looks VERY sinister. Again, you'd think a decent therapist would be actively trying to help them both.

William lost his mum too. He was 15, which is a critical age. Adolescence is not easy under the best of circumstances. Diana leaned on him in ways that were inappropriate, i.e. he was her rock, pushing tissues under the door as she sobbed. Listening to her dump all her troubles on him likely caused him a lot of pain and issues. But he's gotten on with it, and if he hasn't we don't know, which is how it should be.

I don't feel the BRF is toxic. They are however unique and it takes a very specific temperament to "thrive" within the Firm. They are a Company. Ancient and exclusive. Every single person needs to remember that they work for the leader (the Monarch). As such, regardless of where you fall, unless YOU are the Monarch, you're just a cog in the machine. Kate has been a prime example of a perfect addition to the Firm. She weathered a lot of bad press. She has nerves of steel and has proven herself to be ruthlessly driven, never really putting a foot wrong. Waiting William out, even keeping her figure the way she is. Everything she is screams Capricorn to me, and she is VERY Capricorn. My daughter is a Capricorn and is as steadfast, driven, and focused as Kate is. Relentless to achieve goals. Meghan is also very driven, but recklessly so. She won't fall in line easily and lacks the humility needed to support the leader of the Company she so eagerly joined. She came in like a wrecking ball and refused to fall in line with the silliest of things, such as stockings, behavior, etc.

Now Harry and Meghan are off doing their own thing. Their first appearance is pretty distasteful when viewed through the lens of the BRF. But they aren't Royal anymore. They need to hustle to make themselves self sufficient. I don't have a problem with it as long as they aren't trashing the Queen. If companies want to throw their cash at these numpties, go for it. Better H & M network themselves into riches than keep draining Charles' coffers. Coffers which William WILL need with his growing brood as he nears his time of becoming the Prince of Wales. I think the way the Queen has handled things has been the cleanest in a sense. She has been outwardly accommodating, yet clearly underscored they are no longer to use their HRH, so their tacky AF behavior makes THEM look bad, not the BRF. They are showing themselves to be hypocrites. Creating "foundations" under the guise of wanting to help the world, but paying themselves 95% is blatant hypocrisy. But it's ok. They aren't working Royals anymore so their life can become entertainment for the masses. It doesn't hurt the BRF, it hurts them. Hopefully they'll invest their money well as I don't think their spiel of mental trauma will have much traction after a while.
Excellent observations. I can imagine he would only accept a therapist prepared to tell him what he wants to hear. It would be a difficult task to tell him his mum was wrong in so many ways and basically her own worst enemy. Good luck with that one 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I read today she's trying to pair up with jlo. Jlo will chew her up and spit her out. If she already feels likes she gets no attention jlo will certainly makes sure that she doesn't. She is like a new kid in a playground feeling around the clicks for anyone to be her friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I read today she's trying to pair up with jlo. Jlo will chew her up and spit her out. If she already feels likes she gets no attention jlo will certainly makes sure that she doesn't. She is like a new kid in a playground feeling around the clicks for anyone to be her friend.
Oh Jesus, last week it was Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie. It gets more cringeworthy by the day. All of this is so cheap and tacky and these people will never be real friends. It’s all so superficial and vacuous.

Also if there out rubbing shoulders with so many celebs who's looking after Archie ( yes i know the nanny) I thought one of the reasons for the move was to bring archie up in a normal family.. now I am no expert but most families spend time with their kids and don't to go out every night or fly to numerous different countries in a week to see people they barely know. Im not saying parents can't go out but there a big difference from the local Chinese and pub too a country a full flight away.

Reactions: 3
These 2 make me sick 🤮

No way she's coming back to this country at all and il be very surprised if she does but I certainly hope not!!

Reactions: 3
Between the handling of the Dumbartons and the terrible tone deafness and blindness towards the Yorks, you’d almost suspect the royal family doesn’t want the monarchy to survive.
Dumbartons?

Reactions: 1
Dumbartons?
When they are in Scotland they will be known as the Earl and Countess of Dumbarton. Not much chance of them coming up here, no she wouldn't like Balmoral, no paps! We don't bother our arse with the royals when they visit, everyone just goes about their normal day and if you see Camilla walking the dugs, you just say hello. Charles and Camilla are know as the Duke and Duchess of Rothesay when they are in Scotland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.