Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes the looks she gives him are so full of "oh-for-fuff-sake-you're-doing-my-head-in-little-boy".
She never switches off from acting mode, always ready for her close up, there are none of the spontaneous laughter moments that we see with William and Kate.
But sometimes in an unguarded moment you can see her losing patience with him.
Per my other comment that's exactly how he comes across in their dynamic - a little boy. It looks like he tries so hard to keep M happy and be helpful etc and she just looks annoyed at him. William and Kate are the opposite. I've no idea if the affair stories are true but they seem solid and respectful of each other and her of her role such as not barging infront of William etc. Watching M do it to Harry is so awful, she's a limelight seeker without the class to accept her place in the hierarchy.

Reactions: 18
She was never in a million years going to fit into the RF. it would have hit her like a ton of bricks once she had the ring on her finger and the dawning realisation of what was expected of her. One of the few times the RF really relax is at Balmoral. They mix with the locals, go to the village coffee shop (her Maj too) and go about their business and no-one bats an eyelid. They have a cottage on Balmoral estate where they hold family barbecues and it's across the path from a hiker's bothy (which is very nice btw) and it's not unknown for Sophie to invite hikers across to join them. Obviously there is close protection nearby but the only thing people are asked to do is not to take photos. Of course Archie was too small to make the trip to the cold, draughty castle in the back of beyond in the highlands, too much travelling so they took him to Africa instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He was a little boy and he lost his whole world. I agree.... But he is a grown man now. His mum wasn't a well lady. He need to let her memory rest now and live in the present. He has his own family now and it's not healthy to keep holding on to the fact that his mum left him. If she could come and talk to him she tell him to ensure Archie gets all the love and attention she gave him but he cannot do that if most of him is still stuck in 1997. His mum cannot come back, Archie and Meghan are is present (for however long for the latter) he needs to step up and stop self pitying.
İn hindsight it is clear that Diana had problems and needed support of the right kind rather than drawing on people's sympathy and playing the press. She was warm and genuine though, and people loved her for this and she was a very loving and caring mother. Harry was left vulnerable by her death, not only because he was young but also because he has a lot of Diana's traits, and that's why he was a very popular royal pre-Meghan. What has happened now is that he has been monopolised by a scheming, narcissistic woman who is manipulating him in the very worse way under the guise of a loving relationship. İ do think drugs play a part - weaning off prescription, supply of other addictive stuff. You would think that she would help him smarten up his appearance in the way William appears more groomed and polished these days. İ'm thinking shoes, and hair particularly. He always looked gung-ho, but now looks subdued, angry and depressed. Must be distressing for RF to witness from afar. İ'm not sure what the answer is as he is a grown man and the RF are allowing him to do what he thinks he (Meg) wants with some cushioning.......

Reactions: 10
She will be marching in front of the cameras on the 28/05, Harry being dragged behind her, meagain wearing a padded bump and an inappropriate dress of sorts. Then as the vows are being said she will have to jump up to adjust said bump and start belly cupping. All eyes on meagain.
Belly cupping LOL.

New thread title (bit early I know):

Harry & Meghan #10 The Bolshie Belly Cupping Succubus and Her Pussy Prince Groveling Loser Wuss

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So this is gonna be their life from now on? Flying by private jet(saving the world has gone out the window at the mo but may be back next week) to speak to a load of bored billionaires, who have nothing better to do with their money than pay to see an ex actress and her used to be Prince husband, give the poor me poor me speech. What a boring way to spend your money!! Watching ginge and cringe whining and belly aching about the terrible lot they've been dealt. Christ almighty give it a rest! Bore off!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She will be marching in front of the cameras on the 28/05, Harry being dragged behind her, meagain wearing a padded bump and an inappropriate dress of sorts. Then as the vows are being said she will have to jump up to adjust said bump and start belly cupping. All eyes on meagain.
Haha probably! However I think Meagain will feel quite a lot of hostility at the wedding and won't be met with the adoring press and public she expects. I hope the press just bloody ignore her (wishful thinking) and focus on the bride and groom. So glad Pippa Middleton didn't have her at her wedding, well played!

Reactions: 15
I don't think they should be invited as it will detract attention from Beatrice and Eduardo. I think the queen should step and say come to the reception but stay away from the wedding. Megan will seek attention even if she appears wearing a black bin bag and will photobomb as many photos as she can. ( I'll wouldn't be surprised if she even tried to get in on the professional wedding photos of Beatrice, Eduardo and her.🤣) I know Beatrice and Harry was at one time close but it's not fair that the runaway couple steal the limelight from a girl on her wedding day. It's probably been a day Beatrice as wanted most of her life, so she should be allowed to have it without the desperation of a has been actress wanting her face on the front page of the sun.

Reactions: 13
She was never in a million years going to fit into the RF. it would have hit her like a ton of bricks once she had the ring on her finger and the dawning realisation of what was expected of her. One of the few times the RF really relax is at Balmoral. They mix with the locals, go to the village coffee shop (her Maj too) and go about their business and no-one bats an eyelid. They have a cottage on Balmoral estate where they hold family barbecues and it's across the path from a hiker's bothy (which is very nice btw) and it's not unknown for Sophie to invite hikers across to join them. Obviously there is close protection nearby but the only thing people are asked to do is not to take photos. Of course Archie was too small to make the trip to the cold, draughty castle in the back of beyond in the highlands, too much travelling so they took him to Africa instead.
Reportedly, they weren't invited to Balmoral last summer.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I read the opposite but who knows what's the truth. I can't see why they wouldn't have been invited when everyone else in the RF is.

Reactions: 4
I read the opposite but who knows what's the truth. I can't see why they wouldn't have been invited when everyone else in the RF is.
You're right, we'll never know.
Apparently they weren't invited because of her leaking William's "affair" and other "news", and being caught noting secrets etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just read an article stating that the firm (Beatrice in particular) is worried that the upcoming wedding will become a "Meghan and Harry show", which is so so sad. After Eugenie wedding I seriously wondered what was up with Megatron as it was so unbelievably tacky and selfish to reveal her then non existent bump at that point.

• Sad
  • Angry
Apologies if it's been mentioned.
Random thought is MM hoping to be pregnant for Beatrice's wedding? Hence the visit to the clinic in Canada allegedly?
Would mean it diverts attention and she can pull the can't travel for the wedding card again? Plus it gets her the interest in America again and could go down the baby website/items route...then it's not using the titles they have more a mum who is famous, like a Gloop/Tig for children's things/book deals.

Maybe they will both be there, United RF front and detract ion from Andrew?

Apologies if it's been mentioned.
Random thought is MM hoping to be pregnant for Beatrice's wedding? Hence the visit to the clinic in Canada allegedly?
Would mean it diverts attention and she can pull the can't travel for the wedding card again? Plus it gets her the interest in America again and could go down the baby website/items route...then it's not using the titles they have more a mum who is famous, like a Gloop/Tig for children's things/book deals.

Maybe they will both be there, United RF front and detract ion from Andrew?
I’m willing to take bets on this. I’m betting they won’t go. She doesn’t have the spine for it, the way she literally ran when the tit hit the fan, leaving Harry to face the music. I don’t think she sees coming back to the UK for a long long time.

Reactions: 14
She’s never coming back and neither will the Archie doll.
Might make an appearance for future funerals as that will be broadcast world wide (ratings, people!!!!) but a low-key dusty old commonwealth blahblah is not going get the private jet out of the chocks.

• Haha
  • Angry
I doubt Meghan will attend even though it is for the Commonwealth ..

No way will she attend. She’s done with them, the same way she has with the rest of her family. And if she did go, there’s no way she will bring Archie back to British soil. Plus she will want to keep Harry away from his family.

Reactions: 12
It will be interesting to see if they pitch up at the Oscars tonight. If they do, UK taspayer funding should be removed immediately.

Reactions: 8
No way will she attend. She’s done with them, the same way she has with the rest of her family. And if she did go, there’s no way she will bring Archie back to British soil. Plus she will want to keep Harry away from his family.
Yes, I still can't believe they buggered off to Canada for six weeks and when they came back to the UK they didn't bring Archie. Thought that incredibly strange. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a hotshot custody lawyer secreted somewhere in her contacts.

Yes, I still can't believe they buggered off to Canada for six weeks and when they came back to the UK they didn't bring Archie. Thought that incredibly strange. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a hotshot custody lawyer secreted somewhere in her contacts.
Yeah, it seemed obvious to me that she left him in Canada as it was too risky for her to bring him back. The RF had no chance of sequestering the doll baby. He’s too much of a bargaining tool for her to let go just yet.

Reactions: 5
I read they were but they thought it too ... I can't recall exactly what .. but too something or other for baby and stayed away. I believe (feel free to correct me) that was the time that smegan buggered off to the states for a few days to watch serena get beaten in a tennis match and there was speculation that archiepussycatdoll was with her because serena gave an interview shortly thereafter where she trilled about how gorgeous archiepussycatdoll was when she met him after the match.

You're right, we'll never know.
Apparently they weren't invited because of her leaking William's "affair" and other "news", and being caught noting secrets etc.
I honestly don't think queenio would get involved in that. Look at her with Andrew. She could, some say should, have put the kybosh on him doing that grotesque telly interview, but she left him to sort it out himself. I honestly doubt she'd give a feud rumour legs and add fuel to the fire by withdrawing a royal invite from someone. She keeps that stuff at arms length when it comes to family events and I recall reading ages ago(maybe from big gob Burrell) that when there is strife between family members she just lets it sort itself out and only steps in when it gets out of hand.

I’m willing to take bets on this. I’m betting they won’t go. She doesn’t have the spine for it, the way she literally ran when the tit hit the fan, leaving Harry to face the music. I don’t think she sees coming back to the UK for a long long time.
I think Harry might brazen it out. Come over but keep his head down till the day itself, then turn up, smile a bit and then pop off back to LA and mummy smegan. Because they will be in LA by then, mark my words.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.