Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is just so bizarre that it feels like with everything they do, there is no forethought OR self reflection of any kind. Why tf a JP Morgan event. Wouldn’t you try to make a thoughtful choice about your first public event so it reflects the direction you’re trying to move in? I mean I think maybe they have done that, it’s just contradictory to what they’ve been claiming and HOW do they not see that.
This thing with talking about his mom, I genuinely can’t tell what is going on there. It is almost starting to feel compulsive, he will just bring it up anywhere at any time. A JP Morgan event? Why? I know he deserves some of the blame in all this and it seems clear that he is hot-headed and reactionary and selfish but I do kinda learn toward believing that he is having some trauma re-occur or else a full-blown breakdown and that SOMEONE in his life is encouraging and feeding it rather than doing anything to help.
İ think their focus is now on celebrity fundraisers and making money and being seen as high profile so they will just turn up for the highest bidder to reach their goal of being financially self-sufficient. İf they do good with the money then fair enough. Unfortunately they are losing the selfless humanitarian, philanthropic aura that they might have had in the RF, and was the line Meghan fed the Royals when she joined and intended to hit the ground running. İn the same way that it is impossible to be both a working Royal and a celebrity, İ think there will be lots of conflicts re. where the money is actually going, coupled with Meghan's desire for fame and visibility versus Harry's probable desire for a less visible life. Bill Gates is a good example of someone who made a huge amount of money through talent and entreneurship to then devote time and much of that money to worthy causes. Harry was good at meeting people and was very popular as a Royal before Meghan. For me they both now have an agenda, and İ am highly suspicious of all photo opps,showing Meg at battered women refuges for her own self-promotion.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I lost my mum when I was 7 it has effected me massively throughout my life. I have always wondered how my life would have been etc but I now have a family of my own and you do have to move on other wise it can consume you and I haven’t had expensive therapy I haven’t ever forgotten how traumatised I was as a child but I’m now an adult and lots of people lose parents it’s not nice but it can’t be changed either

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I lost my dad when I was 20,' ok I know I was an adult but it didn't make it any easier. I still lived at home so I had to get used of not seeing him everyday. He died from cancer and therefore helped my mum look after him when he got very ill at the end. I know losing my dad effected me badly and 13 years on I still don't feel completely to terms with it. I do not however dwell on it and bang on about it to anyone who will listen. I am sure it absolutely destroyed him losing his mum, but seriously it's time to let her go and move on as best he can. He doesnt have to forget her but let her rest in peace.
You’re 100% right. I’d lost both my parents by the time I was 20. You just have to move on otherwise what is the alternative. You never get over it, you just learn to live with it and think how they would want you to carry on and live you’re life. I’m sure if he could bring his mum back for just 1 day to tell him what to do, this would not be the life she would have hoped he’d find, dwelling on her death. It’s morbid and self-defeating. She would want him to let it go and move on. Being a mum myself I know that’s what I’d want for my children and to think they’d turn into Harry would sadden me so much. He is the only one that can help himself as clearly, she will just feed his sadness and anguish and have him believe the opposite, that’s she’s the only one who understands and is there for him. It will all go tits up!

Reactions: 13
There's a new blind item on crazy days and nights about Meghan and the oscars.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s the problem with narcissists, their lies are so over the top nobody believes them. Presenting the Oscar for Best documentary? Not entirely impossible. Best picture? Not in a million years, her title means nothing in Hollywood. But she had to put out there she turned down presenting the Oscar for best picture.

Reactions: 6
That’s the problem with narcissists, their lies are so over the top nobody believes them. Presenting the Oscar for Best documentary? Not entirely impossible. Best picture? Not in a million years, her title means nothing in Hollywood. But she had to put out there she turned down presenting the Oscar for best picture.
Why doesn’t someone official come out and say this is all bollocks and she was never invited?

Reactions: 10
I don't know if this has been discussed on here but I find it uncomfortable viewing. The first time is cute,I think the third one he jumps in there before the woman has even finished putting the medal on. And then he smooths her hair, she turns her back on him and he fumbles around looking really awkward. It's really weird footage
Hope I've put the link in right!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I wonder if he would have been different if he had been the first born?
I truly don't think so. He's Diana through and through, with the same issues she had with a few extra for good measure. She was flaky and made terrible choices. Starting with marrying Charles and everything there after. She even had that victim mindset that Harry has. Poor me, they done me wrong, boohoo, I need to tell everyone! In her case it was Charlie and Camilla and the palace suits. We know about the suits, they've always been there, but Kate and William manage to work around them. William has been through exactly what Harry has but he has luckily inherited his dad's suck-it-up-buttercup attitude and learned that he needed to choose his wife carefully rather than for virginity and noble background. She didn't need to be a titled toff, just as long as she understood the pitfalls ahead and had a stoic attitude to the negative side of royal life.William chose well. Harry is a massive car crash on repeat.
So no, he wouldn't have been better as first born in my opinion.

Because Harry said no?

I think Harry may become a thorn in her side when it comes to the public life she craves so badly. From numerous sightings of her when he was still in the UK to the zero sightings now clearly tells me that it is Harry that doesn't want any press or publicity at all. When members of the firm he could say no because of the queen and courtiers now he's given up everything it is clearly because on him.
That's a good point.
It is literally all his fault now. He can't blame gangan or William and def not Kate. The buck stops with him and mark my words she'll be giving him a hard time for it. She's a passive aggressive little tit. Look how she makes sure to butt in on royal good news days. I feel sorry for Beatrice. She'll have to invite this pair to please granny. On the plus side it will show no hard feelings and anyway fvkk face won't come, she wouldn't dare. She'll be washing her hair that day;) and Harry will be sent on his todd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I truly don't think so. He's Diana through and through, with the same issues she had with a few extra for good measure. She was flaky and made terrible choices. Starting with marrying Charles and everything there after. She even had that victim mindset that Harry has. Poor me, they done me wrong, boohoo, I need to tell everyone! In her case it was Charlie and Camilla and the palace suits. We know about the suits, they've always been there, but Kate and William manage to work around them. William has been through exactly what Harry has but he has luckily inherited his dad's suck-it-up-buttercup attitude and learned that he needed to choose his wife carefully rather than for virginity and noble background. She didn't need to be a titled toff, just as long as she understood the pitfalls ahead and had a stoic attitude to the negative side of royal life.William chose well. Harry is a massive car crash on repeat.

That's a good point.
It is literally all his fault now. He can't blame gangan or William and def not Kate. The buck stops with him and mark my words she'll be giving him a hard time for it. She's a passive aggressive little tit. Look how she makes sure to butt in on royal good news days. I feel sorry for Beatrice. She'll have to invite this pair to please granny. On the plus side it will show no hard feelings and anyway fvkk face won't come, she wouldn't dare. She'll be washing her hair that day;) and Harry will be sent on his todd.
Indeed. And if there are suddenly Splash news photos of her and/or Archie in the tabloids we'll know the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't know if this has been discussed on here but I find it uncomfortable viewing. The first time is cute,I think the third one he jumps in there before the woman has even finished putting the medal on. And then he smooths her hair, she turns her back on him and he fumbles around looking really awkward. It's really weird footage
Hope I've put the link in right!
Beyond creepy.....😨

Why doesn’t someone official come out and say this is all bollocks and she was never invited?
Screenshot_20200208-223822.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

That's a good point.
You are so right about the comparison between Diana and Harry. I always had a soft spot for her as I think there was a predatory aspect to her marrying into the firm. The young virgin capable of producing progeny. Her mistake was playing the victim, but the public on the whole lapped it up. I always admired what Ivana said after divorcing Donald, “don’t get even, get everything”. Diana should have just stayed quiet whilst hitting him in the wallet. She was capable of having the best life after turning her back on all that crap, but unfortunately fate was a cruel mistress.

Harry on the other hand has learnt absolutely nothing from his mother. All the public whining has had the opposite effect. He’s married a fame hungry narc who has and will continue to reap the benefits of being attached to the RF until it no longer fits her purpose and then she’ll dump him. She too will tire of the pity party as I don’t think she really gives a tit. I just want to cringe when I see that last hair smoothing footage. Her hair flies up in the air and he smoothed it down. It’s such a sweet and touching thing to do but his face and mannerism at the end is heartbreaking. He’s just a lost little boy who has been cocooned in the web of a black widow spider. It’s a tough watch 😢

Reactions: 11

That's a good point.
Feel sorry for Bea too - İ'm sure Meg won't dare show her face. İ know it's in the thread title but loving that you refer to TQ as gangan...

Reactions: 3
You are so right about the comparison between Diana and Harry. I always had a soft spot for her as I think there was a predatory aspect to her marrying into the firm. The young virgin capable of producing progeny. Her mistake was playing the victim, but the public on the whole lapped it up. I always admired what Ivana said after divorcing Donald, “don’t get mad, get everything”. Diana should have just stayed quiet whilst hitting him in the wallet. She was capable of having the best life after turning her back on all that crap, but unfortunately fate is a cruel mistress.

Harry on the other hand has learnt absolutely nothing from his mother. All the public whining has had the opposite effect. He’s married a game hungry narc who has and will continue to reap the benefits of being attached to the RF until it no longer fits her purpose and then she’ll dump him. She too will tire of the pity party as I don’t think she really gives a tit. I just want to cringe when I see that last hair smoothing footage. Her hair flies up in the air and he smoothed it down. It’s such a sweet and touching thing to do but his face and mannerism at the end is heartbreaking. He’s just a lost little boy who has been cocooned in the web of a black widow spider. It’s a tough watch 😢
It's obvious in many of their videos that something is not right

Very much so. Those clips clearly show the power is in her hands. I find it uncomfortable to watch. You don't treat someone you love that way. He's like a lost little boy.

• Sad
It is just so bizarre that it feels like with everything they do, there is no forethought OR self reflection of any kind. Why tf a JP Morgan event. Wouldn’t you try to make a thoughtful choice about your first public event so it reflects the direction you’re trying to move in? I mean I think maybe they have done that, it’s just contradictory to what they’ve been claiming and HOW do they not see that.
This thing with talking about his mom, I genuinely can’t tell what is going on there. It is almost starting to feel compulsive, he will just bring it up anywhere at any time. A JP Morgan event? Why? I know he deserves some of the blame in all this and it seems clear that he is hot-headed and reactionary and selfish but I do kinda learn toward believing that he is having some trauma re-occur or else a full-blown breakdown and that SOMEONE in his life is encouraging and feeding it rather than doing anything to help.
Why aren't they encouraging philanthropy and talking about all the projects that require funding at a wealth summit......instead of whining on about themselves?

Reactions: 10
Sometimes the looks she gives him are so full of "oh-for-fuff-sake-you're-doing-my-head-in-little-boy".
She never switches off from acting mode, always ready for her close up, there are none of the spontaneous laughter moments that we see with William and Kate.
But sometimes in an unguarded moment you can see her losing patience with him.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.