Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TRIGGER WARNING SEXUAL ASSAULT AND SELF HARM

This is what bugs me most about him. It is really sad that he lost his mother 20+ years ago as a child, but many kids who lose their mother end up in foster care, experience extreme poverty, lose everything familiar to them and have no resources to have years of therapy with the knowledge that as a wealthy royal they don't need to be struggling to hold down a job, try to keep housed, fight the NHS for medication and some kind of therapy. Yes, rich people and princes can absolutely be mentally ill but it is much easier for them because they are free from the normal stresses of life and can access good care, for years if necessary. I was raped as a teenager and still struggle to cope with PTSD and all I have ever been offered by my GP, despite being left suicidal, is an app to do a form of CBT. I have a friend who lost her sister to suicide because despite the family desperately trying to get her into inpatient care, she was left on a waiting list and it was too late. Mental health services, especially for children and adolescents, are really atrocious in the UK and he could have stayed and droned on about his childhood trauma here for good purpose but that didn't suit him because he's a loser and a quitter.

Sorry I obviously have a lot of feelings today!
I am so sorry to hear your very real story. It just serves to highlight the self-absorbed nature of H&M. There are far more “real” stories that need to be heard. They have absolutely no recognition for the privileged and fortunate position they find themselves in, just constant woe is me victim mentality. You sound like a strong person that should feel very proud of yourself for even making it this far on your journey. He lost his mother in a car crash which happens to hundreds of people across the globe daily. Everyone suffers in their own way but to constantly keep harping on about it eventually has the opposite effect of losing people’s sympathy. I wish you so much luck, good fortune and love in what remains of the rest of your life. So mote it be! 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 13
TRIGGER WARNING SEXUAL ASSAULT AND SELF HARM

This is what bugs me most about him. It is really sad that he lost his mother 20+ years ago as a child, but many kids who lose their mother end up in foster care, experience extreme poverty, lose everything familiar to them and have no resources to have years of therapy with the knowledge that as a wealthy royal they don't need to be struggling to hold down a job, try to keep housed, fight the NHS for medication and some kind of therapy. Yes, rich people and princes can absolutely be mentally ill but it is much easier for them because they are free from the normal stresses of life and can access good care, for years if necessary. I was raped as a teenager and still struggle to cope with PTSD and all I have ever been offered by my GP, despite being left suicidal, is an app to do a form of CBT. I have a friend who lost her sister to suicide because despite the family desperately trying to get her into inpatient care, she was left on a waiting list and it was too late. Mental health services, especially for children and adolescents, are really atrocious in the UK and he could have stayed and droned on about his childhood trauma here for good purpose but that didn't suit him because he's a loser and a quitter.

Sorry I obviously have a lot of feelings today!
Sorry to hear you've suffered so much, that must have been hard. I know a lot of ordinary people who have suffered really traumatic experiences and who have just had to "get on with it" as there was no other choice. A woman I knew when I was growing up (she was about 10 years older than me) had 3 children - the eldest died of leukaemia when she was 10 years old and her youngest died in a cot death when he was 3 months old; only her middle child survived. I can't imagine how that must have affected her and her husband. 2 of my school friends died in their teens back in the 1980s - one in a motorbike crash when he was 17 and the other died of breast cancer when she was only 19. Again, I can't imagine the trauma this must have caused their families. There are other instances too, but I won't go on. My point is that none of these ordinary people would have had access to the levels of care that Prince Harry will have - they all had to carry on getting up for work, paying a mortgage and doing the grocery shopping. I'm not saying he hasn't suffered, but he needs to realise how fortunate he's been with his unlimited access to first class care and stop the pity party now as it's insensitive to others who have had to endure just as much if not more, but in far less gilded circumstances.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
İ think the message that talking helps is good but to keep on talking about traumatic events keeps the wound festering. From the information given it appears that Meghan is pimping Harry out to talk about his mental anguish but implying that her love for him saved/enabled him? İ notice Meghan is not baring her soul to talk about difficult family situations or relationships. İ'm not sure that Harry's unhappiness is a good testament to either her love or those years in therapy. Ordinary people suffer great trauma too, and many just decide to draw a line and make the best of their lives. İ would guess they almost certainly got paid for this as it's J P Morgan. İt's clear Meg has been scheming and lining gigs up for some time hence the sudden departure from UK, using the RF as a stepping stone and kudos....
The bit in bold 100%. The thing that scares me, despite my disgust for Harry, is that every time smeggy writes the Diana stuff into his speeches (because we surely know she writes them)he's picking at a huge scab and making the pain worse. When he was on meds they probably helped dim the past and allowed him to live in the here and now while his inner child slowly heals, but smeggy and her maw weaned him off the meds apparently ... and this is the result. His farewell speech was riddled with his mummy woes and weeks later at a financial meet up he's still droning on in missing mummy mode. Two speeches since he went off royal piste two weeks apart and both are about Diana. She would be absolutely mortified at him dragging her corpse to every event to earn filthy lucre.
I'm no royalist by any means but thank fuff William was the first born. The thought of Harry as future monarch out and about representing us as a nation is creepy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The bit in bold 100%. The thing that scares me, despite my disgust for Harry, is that every time smeggy writes the Diana stuff into his speeches (because we surelyknow shewrites them)he's picking at a huge scab and making the pain worse. When he was on meds they probably helped dim the past and allowed him to live in the here and nowwhile his inner child slowly heals, but smeggy and her maw weaned him off the meds apparently ... and this is the result. His farewell speech was riddled with his mummy woes and weeks later at a financial meet up he's still droning on in missing mummy mode. Two speeches since he went off royal piste two weeks apart and both are about Diana. She would be absolutely mortified at him dragging her corpse to every event to earn filthy lucre.
I'm no royalist by any means but thank fuff William was the first born. The thought of Harry as future monarch out and about representing us as a nation is creepy.
I've absolutely thought the same.
Had he been born first, he'd have wrecked the monarchy.
It might be a hard and unpopular point of view, but I don't think much, if, any of this is as a result of Diana's death. He was always spoilt and wilful and jealous of William.
His great uncle was the same, abandoning family and country for an American divorcee, leaving his brother to pick up the pieces, and little Elizabeth to be obliged to take the throne.
He's weak, and selfish and I feel sorry for his child.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she's at the Oscars on Sunday I will riot. Can't believe Harry was dumb enough to marry a vile creature like meghan.

Also if she is at the Oscars on Sunday this might be Harry's wake up call and then he might realise the damage she has caused

Reactions: 12
I wonder if he would have been different if he had been the first born?

Reactions: 4
Losing a parent is terrible, no doubt, my Husband and BiL lost their Dad when they were 18 and 13 , it was awful but they had to get on with things.

However ; spoilt , petulant, dim , rich boy Harry had a loving indulgent Father and extended family to support him with all the money in the world to help him work through his anger and frustration .

He’s in his 30’s now and a Father and the “poor me and Meghan” farce is pathetic.

He was a spoilt arrogant prick before Meghan , she’s just made him an enormous wanker.
Now he's a father he needs to get over himself!!! I agree with everything you gave said and I've no doubt she has made him wallow in his loss and encouraged therapy. Ugh!

Reactions: 9

I highly doubt it was a bump as the gala photo was taken during the height of her prowling the U.K. for a famous Brit

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It was at the global gift gala in 2013.
Not sure she was preggers there, other pictures of that dress just show a huge volume of fabric in that ruching so could look like that. However, overall her dress sense is cheap and tacky. Also, WTF is with those legs ...
5B5DD41F-FEAA-454C-B0BF-B3F30719BCAE.jpeg
1B4864CB-8DFE-4BFA-A535-744F805600DC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Megatron would be at the opening of an envelope, I'd love to know the true reason they aren't going 🤣
Because Harry said no?

I think Harry may become a thorn in her side when it comes to the public life she craves so badly. From numerous sightings of her when he was still in the UK to the zero sightings now clearly tells me that it is Harry that doesn't want any press or publicity at all. When members of the firm he could say no because of the queen and courtiers now he's given up everything it is clearly because on him.

Reactions: 11
It is just so bizarre that it feels like with everything they do, there is no forethought OR self reflection of any kind. Why tf a JP Morgan event. Wouldn’t you try to make a thoughtful choice about your first public event so it reflects the direction you’re trying to move in? I mean I think maybe they have done that, it’s just contradictory to what they’ve been claiming and HOW do they not see that.
This thing with talking about his mom, I genuinely can’t tell what is going on there. It is almost starting to feel compulsive, he will just bring it up anywhere at any time. A JP Morgan event? Why? I know he deserves some of the blame in all this and it seems clear that he is hot-headed and reactionary and selfish but I do kinda learn toward believing that he is having some trauma re-occur or else a full-blown breakdown and that SOMEONE in his life is encouraging and feeding it rather than doing anything to help.

• Heart
I lost my dad when I was 20,' ok I know I was an adult but it didn't make it any easier. I still lived at home so I had to get used of not seeing him everyday. He died from cancer and therefore helped my mum look after him when he got very ill at the end. I know losing my dad effected me badly and 13 years on I still don't feel completely to terms with it. I do not however dwell on it and bang on about it to anyone who will listen. I am sure it absolutely destroyed him losing his mum, but seriously it's time to let her go and move on as best he can. He doesnt have to forget her but let her rest in peace.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.