Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now seriously folks. What in hell is whiney Harry gonna talk about other than missing his mammy.
He has milked that sympathy cow so hard it's udders are squeaking.
He could discuss his business success. Oh wait ...
His running around Vegas naked and dressing as a nazi. :unsure:Maybe not.
His deep commitment to family and loyalty. Umm, no.
His love for his military family ... you know, the ones he walked away from when he forced gangan's hand.
You get the picture. WTF has this guy any ability to lecture or speak on other than "poor me, pity me, walked behind mum's coffin, nobody understands me". Oh change the record little man-child.

But do you know what? This is their first gig and as time goes on he'll get cocky and say things he shouldn't. Just to fill time and justify his fee. He'll get cocky and blot his copy book and gangan will come down on him like a ton of bricks. , just watch.
He has no life experience, other than losing his mother

Reactions: 15
I bet Megain is lassooing Harry into the bedroom right now armed with an ovulation app to make sure she's up the duff in time for Bea's wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh actually it all adds up... of course they would have released details of this today on the day Beatrice has announced her wedding date.

It’s not like they even had to announce it! Wasn’t a public event and wasn’t on behalf of the Queen.

So fame hungry it’s laughable.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
He actually needs to put a lid on the pity party element of his life now. It’s all getting a tad tedious 🙄 Like a bunch of high flying financiers care ...
:oops:
Harry spoke about his mother's death and needing therapy. Meghan spoke about her love for Harry.
I'm sure the JP Morgan crew were absolutely riveted!
:LOL:

From the article:
Prince Harry has reportedly been undergoing therapy to help him deal with the deal of his mother, Princess Diana.
The duke made comments about his mental health during a speech at a JP Morgan-sponsored event in Miami, the New York Post reports.
American breakfast show presenter Gayle King, who attended Meghan's baby shower in New York, introduced the duchess who spoke about her love for Harry, the US newspaper reported.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
If they were raising funds for a mental health charity, then I can see them doing this but I fear they are the only charity they are raising funds for.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A JP Morgan summit is not a charity event. I wonder how appearing there “is in line with the Queen’s values”. I think Harry is going to tire of this event circuit pretty quickly, when he realises that he isn’t actually helping anyone and it’s all just after dinner speeches for other rich people.

Interesting that they’re allegedly staying at Serena Williams’ house. Meghan only wants friends when it’s convenient for her and she can use them for something.

Reactions: 17
This one is old but she almost look pregnant here? All that money and her clothes never fit her properly.

20200208_093806.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Harry spoke about his mother's death and needing therapy. Meghan spoke about her love for Harry.

From the article:
I'm cringing.

Maybe he can talk about his Afghan tour next time. If he reads Ant Middleton, Jason Fox's book he could try and spin it like he was in the SAS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

From the article:
İ think the message that talking helps is good but to keep on talking about traumatic events keeps the wound festering. From the information given it appears that Meghan is pimping Harry out to talk about his mental anguish but implying that her love for him saved/enabled him? İ notice Meghan is not baring her soul to talk about difficult family situations or relationships. İ'm not sure that Harry's unhappiness is a good testament to either her love or those years in therapy. Ordinary people suffer great trauma too, and many just decide to draw a line and make the best of their lives. İ would guess they almost certainly got paid for this as it's J P Morgan. İt's clear Meg has been scheming and lining gigs up for some time hence the sudden departure from UK, using the RF as a stepping stone and kudos....

• Haha
If Hazza has been in therapy for years then he should be asking for a refund, because it's clearly not been working. And how long is he going to dine out on the "my mum died when I was young" card? There's only so long mega rich people will pay to hear the woes of a former member of the royal family.

Ordinary people suffer great trauma too, and many just decide to draw a line and make the best of their lives.
TRIGGER WARNING SEXUAL ASSAULT AND SELF HARM

This is what bugs me most about him. It is really sad that he lost his mother 20+ years ago as a child, but many kids who lose their mother end up in foster care, experience extreme poverty, lose everything familiar to them and have no resources to have years of therapy with the knowledge that as a wealthy royal they don't need to be struggling to hold down a job, try to keep housed, fight the NHS for medication and some kind of therapy. Yes, rich people and princes can absolutely be mentally ill but it is much easier for them because they are free from the normal stresses of life and can access good care, for years if necessary. I was raped as a teenager and still struggle to cope with PTSD and all I have ever been offered by my GP, despite being left suicidal, is an app to do a form of CBT. I have a friend who lost her sister to suicide because despite the family desperately trying to get her into inpatient care, she was left on a waiting list and it was too late. Mental health services, especially for children and adolescents, are really atrocious in the UK and he could have stayed and droned on about his childhood trauma here for good purpose but that didn't suit him because he's a loser and a quitter.

Sorry I obviously have a lot of feelings today!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

This is what bugs me most about him. It is really sad that he lost his mother 20+ years ago as a child, but many kids who lose their mother end up in foster care, experience extreme poverty, lose everything familiar to them and have no resources to have years of therapy with the knowledge that as a wealthy royal they don't need to be struggling to hold down a job, try to keep housed, fight the NHS for medication and some kind of therapy. Yes, rich people and princes can absolutely be mentally ill but it is much easier for them because they are free from the normal stresses of life and can access good care, for years if necessary. I was raped as a teenager and still struggle to cope with PTSD and all I have ever been offered by my GP, despite being left suicidal, is an app to do a form of CBT. I have a friend who lost her sister to suicide because despite the family desperately trying to get her into inpatient care, she was left on a waiting list and it was too late. Mental health services, especially for children and adolescents, are really atrocious in the UK and he could have stayed and droned on about his childhood trauma here for good purpose but that didn't suit him because he's a loser and a quitter.

İ'm sorry about your experiences. İ agree they could have made a real difference in UK if they had tried but the lure and glamour of money and a global platform seem to mean more to them.

Reactions: 13
Was there no pictures of yesterday's event or did she rewear the poop outfit? Every news article about it shows her in that outfit, so I am confused. I really really hope Beatrice gets the wedding she deserves she's had a horrible time of it with her dad's drama and these two clowns, I feel she's definitely being overshadowed alot. I hope her and Eduardo can at least get married with all th attention being on them.

Reactions: 12

I’m so sorry something so awful happened to you and that it still affects your life. You must be very brave and sending you love xx

I couldnt agree more with everything you touched on in your post. Harry is entirely a loser - a thick, easily led, weak, entitled, useless, hapless, greedy idiot who doesn’t know he’s born. I’m not in any way a fan of the Royal Family as an institution for precisely these reasons, they have no idea about real life yet profess to. My friends mum died when she was 12 too and guess what? NO-ONE GAVE A tit. Sad but true. She was expected to get on with her life and she has (very well) She would be appalled at Harry dining out and getting paid a million bucks to talk about it as it’s the only ‘real’ and thing he has ever had to experience at the age of 35, everything else has been easy compared to practically everyone else who isn’t Royal in this country. It’s really sickening!

Was there no pictures of yesterday's event or did she rewear the poop outfit? Every news article about it shows her in that outfit, so I am confused. I really really hope Beatrice gets the wedding she deserves she's had a horrible time of it with her dad's drama and these two clowns, I feel she's definitely being overshadowed alot. I hope her and Eduardo can at least get married with all th attention being on them.
I wonder if she will invite H&M? Doubtful 🤨

Reactions: 14
Losing a parent is terrible, no doubt, my Husband and BiL lost their Dad when they were 18 and 13 , it was awful but they had to get on with things.

However ; spoilt , petulant, dim , rich boy Harry had a loving indulgent Father and extended family to support him with all the money in the world to help him work through his anger and frustration .

He’s in his 30’s now and a Father and the “poor me and Meghan” farce is pathetic.

He was a spoilt arrogant prick before Meghan , she’s just made him an enormous wanker.

Reactions: 22
I'm sure they are enjoying their time in Canada (who wouldn't when you are staying in that beautiful house, in a beautiful location?) but as much as I am not surprised by this JP Morgan speech at all - you have to ask yourself is this the life Harry was eluding to in his documentary interview and his final UK speech?

Billionaires patting themselves on the back in Miami is not quite helping to poor in Africa is it? Hmm

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.