Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear UK taxpayers, you’r paying taxes so these ex royal idiots can make money of their word salads. Insane.
I've really tried to have sympathy for H, but I'm sorry, it's now gone.
He's a hypocritical creep, who's screwing the system for all he can get.
We all knew she was trailer trash, and nothing she does really surprises, but he should be so much better, and he's not.
They deserve each other.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
They're baaack!

Is that actually for real though. All sounds a bit dodgy to me. And, another bloody private jet. Black wealth obviously has her name all over it, she probably told him what to say. For me though, if there isn’t a photo, it didn’t happen!

Reactions: 6
They must be so relieved that Schofield came out gay. Took away from the fact that these two are shilling themselves out to JP Morgan. Didn't take them long to start selling out. And all these people who defended them and their green talks must be absolutely livid

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is that actually for real though. All sounds a bit dodgy to me. And, another bloody private jet. Black wealth obviously has her name all over it, she probably told him what to say. For me though, if there isn’t a photo, it didn’t happen!
Apparently the palace confirmed they were at the event but wouldn't divulge their flight details ie keeping schtum about the private jet. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknew...arry-in-first-public-appearance-since-megxit/

Reactions: 9
They must be so relieved that Schofield came out gay. Took away from the fact that these two are shilling themselves out to JP Morgan. Didn't take them long to start selling out. And all these people who defended them and their green talks must be absolutely livid
Don’t get me started on Schof. I’m just so cynical about all this. With all the gossip about him lately his popularity seemed to be on the decline so POW! I’m gay! He’s obviously Bi after 30+ years of marriage but that agenda is not working for him anymore. Another bleeping narc. I just saw him lapping up the attention 🤮 I say it as I see it I’m afraid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Don’t get me started on Schof. I’m just so cynical about all this. With all the gossip about him lately his popularity seemed to be on the decline so POW! I’m gay! He’s obviously Bi after 30+ years of marriage but that agenda is not working for him anymore. Another bleeping narc. I just saw him lapping up the attention 🤮 I say it as I see it I’m afraid.
I agree

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Amen! Sorry I know this is off topic but I am done with people worshipping at his feet. It just seemed so orchestrated and over the top.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I totally agree. The way it was all staged with the sombre tones and sad faces 🙄 anyone would think he was announcing he had a horrendous illness or something. I'm glad he hasn't, by the way, but it was just so over the top. It doesn't affect anyone else's lives apart from his and his family's so why the drama?! After Meghan parading around with that wheatie bag stuffed in her dress and then her flailing limbed dolly, I find myself more and more cynical about anything I see on the telly!! Can't wait to see them at The Oscars! 😉😏😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I totally agree. The way it was all staged with the sombre tones and sad faces 🙄 anyone would think he was announcing he had a horrendous illness or something. I'm glad he hasn't, by the way, but it was just so over the top. It doesn't affect anyone else's lives apart from his and his family's so why the drama?! After Meghan parading around with that wheatie bag stuffed in her dress and then her flailing limbed dolly, I find myself more and more cynical about anything I see on the telly!! Can't wait to see them at The Oscars! 😉😏😂
Oh I've got a wheatie bag, two in fact, I might just try to recreate that belly 🤣. I really really hope they go to the Oscars just to see the tit show it will stir up.

Just had a thought, I've got the perfect pair of big Spanx to stuff them in 😂. Err the wheatie bags that is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh I've got a wheatie bag, two in fact, I might just try to recreate that belly 🤣. I really really hope they go to the Oscars just to see the tit show it will stir up.

Just had a thought, I've got the perfect pair of big Spanx to stuff them in 😂. Err the wheatie bags that is
Oh please bury them both under a mountain of wheatie bags, should shut the fuckers up. This pair make me sick. 😠😠😠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now seriously folks. What in hell is whiney Harry gonna talk about other than missing his mammy.
He has milked that sympathy cow so hard it's udders are squeaking.
He could discuss his business success. Oh wait ...
His running around Vegas naked and dressing as a nazi. :unsure:Maybe not.
His deep commitment to family and loyalty. Umm, no.
His love for his military family ... you know, the ones he walked away from when he forced gangan's hand.
You get the picture. WTF has this guy any ability to lecture or speak on other than "poor me, pity me, walked behind mum's coffin, nobody understands me". Oh change the record little man-child.

But do you know what? This is their first gig and as time goes on he'll get cocky and say things he shouldn't. Just to fill time and justify his fee. He'll get cocky and blot his copy book and gangan will come down on him like a ton of bricks. , just watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He actually needs to put a lid on the pity party element of his life now. It’s all getting a tad tedious 🙄 Like a bunch of high flying financiers care ...
Exactly. He's making a knob of himself with his airing and sharing.
Like I said, he'll need to spill some tea to justify his fee. These super wealthy people will want value for their $20k per seat gigs. Him repeatedly whining about therapy and mummy is boring the tit out of us plebs, so it will soon get stale for the money makers of Lala Land too. Meggy will pop in some dirt to liven up his speeches and then the tit will hit the fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He actually needs to put a lid on the pity party element of his life now. It’s all getting a tad tedious 🙄 Like a bunch of high flying financiers care ...
I don’t think they’re going to be as financially independent as they want, their so called earning power is built on what, exactly? Neither have much going for them when it boils down to it, actual talent or skill and people aren’t going to want to pay to hear tales of woe is me from the poor little rich guy. That’s what therapy is for, Haz.

I really don’t think he realises just how cushioned and cosseted he was in the UK. The public would bow and scrape, hang on to his every word because he’s a member of the RF, not so much in the States. You could literally see the rictus grins on Beyonce and Jay Z’s faces at the LK premiere. He’s not going to get unadulterated adulation just for turning up in the meritocracy that exists in North America

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.