Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The daily mail are now saying Megan claiming she can still use Sussex royal despite the queen saying no. She's as desperate as a virgin on their wedding night.

Then she is simply wrong, at least in the UK. "Royal" is a reserved word and you can't use it in company and organisation names without express permission.

Probably can do what she likes in the US, but I doubt anyone really cares about there.

Reactions: 8
The daily mail are now saying Megan claiming she can still use Sussex royal despite the queen saying no. She's as desperate as a virgin on their wedding night.

She is arrogant AF

'Meghan said the name of their brand pales in comparison to the foundation they are building and the enormously positive impact it will have on people and the environment.'

But, the insider added: 'Meghan has told her inner circle that their success is inevitable with or without their current brand name.

'She said regardless of the name, Harry and Archie have royal blood and no one can take that away. And that as a family, they will always be considered royalty.

i thought they were “stepping away

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She is arrogant AF

'Meghan said the name of their brand pales in comparison to the foundation they are building and the enormously positive impact it will have on people and the environment.'

But, the insider added: 'Meghan has told her inner circle that their success is inevitable with or without their current brand name.

'She said regardless of the name, Harry and Archie have royal blood and no one can take that away. And that as a family, they will always be considered royalty.

i thought they were “stepping away
Somebody's going to turn into a pumpkin if they keep pushing their luck....

Reactions: 10

Three things strike me about this 1) she creates drama so a bit rich to say she is fed up of the drama. 2) they may have sunk a lot of money into the website and branding but it's not her own personal money - more likely sovereign grant or duchy money 3) if she carries on regardless she could be breaking the law not just the Queen's ban. She is pissing me off now with her cheek and disrespectfulness. İf she come to UK İ want to see people pelting her with tomatoes and eggs and ripe avocados....

Keep it up Migraine....you'll end up as Mrs. Windsor. 🤗
Better still Ms Markle

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Unless she is no longer a Sussex!

Reactions: 6
The queen will tell her in a polite way to f**k off. Shes like a teeanger trying to defy her parents. She doesn't realise she's playing hardball with the queen. If they are not careful they will end up working clean up in aisle six of Walmart as no one will want to know....

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Haven’t managed to catch up with the thread yet and only just read this. Meg doll, you’re effing with the wrong people when it comes to power and the royal family. What a silly boot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just how much more is the Queen, Charles and William going to take of this tit? He may be 'blood' but H doesn't give a tit about any of them!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen the latest video on their Instagram involving a pretend message from Bon Jovi?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course it could just be her way of trying to save face, there’s no legal reason we can’t use this, but we’re not going to, because we are collaborating with the queen.

Have to say I can see Sussex being removed from them & Dumbarton, & their HRH, until they’re left with Markle

Reactions: 7
Three things strike me about this 1) she creates drama so a bit rich to say she is fed up of the drama. 2) they may have sunk a lot of money into the website and branding but it's not her own personal money - more likely sovereign grant or duchy money 3) if she carries on regardless she could be breaking the law not just the Queen's ban. She is pissing me off now with her cheek and disrespectfulness. İf she come to UK İ want to see people pelting her with tomatoes and eggs and ripe avocados....

Better still Ms Markle
😂😂😂

Of course it could just be her way of trying to save face, there’s no legal reason we can’t use this, but we’re not going to, because we are collaborating with the queen.

Have to say I can see Sussex being removed from them & Dumbarton, & their HRH, until they’re left with Markle
How funny would it be if after all that Thomas tells her to stop using his name too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.