Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soz guys, I think Harry is definitely Prince Charles and Diana's child. He looks identical to a younger Prince Phillip.
I agree . He's the double of grandpa Phil. In looks, def not in nature.Phil is decisive, Ginger is a flimsy wimp.

EXCLUSIVE !
Footage of Harry and beggin megan arriving at Heathrow for their final duties.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well, we'll have to leave it open to speculation.
Can't see any of us secretly obtaining a DNA sample....😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The queen will tell her in a polite way to f**k off. Shes like a teeanger trying to defy her parents. She doesn't realise she's playing hardball with the queen. If they are not careful they will end up working clean up in aisle six of Walmart as no one will want to know....
Hey thats an insult to hard workin* Walmart folk!!

Reactions: 5
She is arrogant AF

'Meghan said the name of their brand pales in comparison to the foundation they are building and the enormously positive impact it will have on people and the environment.'

But, the insider added: 'Meghan has told her inner circle that their success is inevitable with or without their current brand name.

'She said regardless of the name, Harry and Archie have royal blood and no one can take that away. And that as a family, they will always be considered royalty.

i thought they were “stepping away
Makes me think she’s been planning this all along. Date the prince, sabotage the royal family!

Reactions: 6
Makes me think she’s been planning this all along. Date the prince, sabotage the royal family!
When she was over here looking to be introduced to famous British men (according to Piers Morgan) she must have been bloody ecstatic when she met Harry. She was set for life and she knew it. Once she had that introduction there was no way on earth she was letting him go.

Oh I'm sure they checked it a long time ago, but obviously the public were never going to know.
Yeah. They’re hardly likely to tell us. I do think he’s Charles son but also has a look of Diana’s brother. Still, people will always wonder.

Reactions: 6
When she was over here looking to be introduced to famous British men (according to Piers Morgan) she must have been bloody ecstatic when she met Harry. She was set for life and she knew it. Once she had that introduction there was no way on earth she was letting him go.

Yeah. They’re hardly likely to tell us. I do think he’s Charles son but also has a look of Diana’s brother. Still, people will always wonder.
Wasn’t she DMing with Ashley Cole before meeting Harry? She must have thought ‘chi ching’ as soon as that date was set up!

Reactions: 7
Then she is simply wrong, at least in the UK. "Royal" is a reserved word and you can't use it in company and organisation names without express permission.

Probably can do what she likes in the US, but I doubt anyone really cares about there.
Yeah I'm pretty sure they can use whatever wording they want outside the UK and the Commonwealth. The Queen has no jurisdiction in the US.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
According to....According 2taz youtube
they have spent a total of 45 minutes in Sussex.
taz lives in Sussex.
People! William and Kate are the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and they have no connection whatsoever with that county. It's not how titles work.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
it will be interesting to see what happens re :sussex royal.... Obviously they wont be able to use the title or name in the UK

And as he RF have made it obvious they don't want them to use the association, other countries and press and media will run the risk of upsetting the RF if they use it... So it wont be able to be used officially.
So whats the point of using it? Every time its used, its gonna leave a bad taste in the mouth, and create even more bad press and publicity for them. Would any global charitable brand want to risk this bad press?

People! William and Kate are the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and they have no connection whatsoever with that county. It's not how titles work.
No its not how titles work....sadly......but I can see that people that live in sussex, don't want the association!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.