Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story goes on....it is quite gripping....And I am so glad I found this site. The cloying admiration for Meghan and Harry on so many sites, has become ridiculous. She is obviously a pretty unstable and grasping female, her treatment of her dad was dreadful, and now she is deliberately pushing a wedge between herself and the RF.

So well done to the RF for moving so slowly, and for being so reasonable... it allows M & H to show their true colours, and for the public to stay onside of the queen.

It would have been awkward however Harry chose to leave the RF.. He has been a public figure since his birth, and does have little choice in this! But the way he has chosen to do it...shows a remarkable lack of judgement and intelligence! Its becoming quite comical.

I think he did think at the start that he could be a part time royal, so that he could do all his invictus games stuff, whilst Meghan was out earning money off the back of her husbands title. As a member of the RF he didn't need to work...the only job he has ever done is opening things or being in the army in Afghanistan. (carefully kept from any real danger! but i doubt if he is bright enough to realise this!)

Now they are in an awkward position....where do they go next? How do they earn enough money for their extravagant lifestyle...without anything to draw on?

They cant really complain at anything the RF has done....when the RF has been supportive and sensible...so ...what is going to happen next???

• Heart
Reactions: 15

How trusted is this? It's pretty shocking stuff
Wow, those blinds look like they have all come from

which I think has been pretty accurate from what I’ve read whilst this car crash has been evolving.

edited to add, I think they, Blind Gossip have been talking about the “plans“ for quite a while!

Your friends at Blind Gossip have been telling you for months that Meghan Markle had a big plan to brand and merchandise and monetize her new life as the wife of Prince Harry and the mother of baby Archie.

We also told you that she has been frustrated by the British Royal Family’s repeated attempts to quash her strategy.

However, she did manage to isolate Prince Harry from his family and convince him that her plan is the right one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

The entertainment lawyer (Enty) has been spot on for years.
Meghan has been quietly cashing in all the years that she was a Royal.
i read on another blind that she has a big US tax bill to pay.

Meghan is eyeing up a Malibu house

Last edited:
  • Wow
Has she already put him to work on an alternative career as a handyman :ROFLMAO:

87033098_10158365554432625_4729499230509465600_o.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Should change her title to the douchbag of Sussex
But that is not nice to the people of Sussex!

İ agree they could have arranged with RF to step back and go off and people would accept it, but they proved themselves to be sneaky, conniving, selfish, entitled, and disrespectful. Totally wrong way to go, and this was from the engagement when she first appeared in 'a wrinkled white trenchcoat'...
With no tights!

According to....According 2taz youtube
they have spent a total of 45 minutes in Sussex.
taz lives in Sussex.
They've spend a total of 0 minutes in Dumbarton. You'd think they had the wherewithal to give those titles back, but no.

Reactions: 4
Just been reading that the dopey rapper who dragged Kate Middleton into his crap rap dedicated his win to his brother.

Know why his 'bro' wasn't there ? Cos he's in jail serving at least 18yrs after stabbing a 15yr old boy(9 times) to death. Seriously, this is the type of person lecturing normal humans on how to behave and bigging up beggin megan while dragging a respectable member of the royal family through his crap?
Sheesh the world's gone mad.
Rant over. Sorry for the sliight derailment. As you were.

I do hope someone takes time to ask Began if she's OK after having her dream of being 'royal' shattered.
Ginger will be in living hell, lol.
Wouldn't it be hilarious if she does come to the UK and abs
I have never disliked someone I don't know in this way but nobody upsets Our Queen. Isn't the silly actress aware the amount of brave men and women who have pledged themselves to defend Her?

Reactions: 4
They've spend a total of 0 minutes in Dumbarton. You'd think they had the wherewithal to give those titles back, but no.
According to hidden camers Ginger has spent roughly 3 minutes in Cringe.

I may have made that up.🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The daily mail are now saying Megan claiming she can still use Sussex royal despite the queen saying no. She's as desperate as a virgin on their wedding night.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The daily mail are now saying Megan claiming she can still use Sussex royal despite the queen saying no. She's as desperate as a virgin on their wedding night.

Yes it’s in the express too.

She‘s an f***ing idiot if she thinks she can carry on flouting royal convention.
I think if she uses the brand and doesn’t come to the UK, they can kiss goodbye to the Sussex titles. Those are starting to look very precarious

Reactions: 10

Keep it up Migraine....you'll end up as Mrs. Windsor. 🤗

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.