Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vogue is holding an event on 7th March, based on Meghan’s Vogue issue.

She’s due to attend a Marines event with Harry.
Question is; Will she even come to the UK?
If so; will she blow off the Marines for Vogue. ( Last time; Harry ditched the Marines to tout Meghan’s voice over work at the Lion King premièr)
I can't believe that she'll come.
The public reaction will be savage.

Reactions: 10
I can't believe that she'll come.
The public reaction will be savage.
İ think she might just pop back for the Vogue thing but avoid everything else and jet back for Archie....leaving Harry to attend final commitments on his own.....

Reactions: 8
I’ve read all of this blog article linked above.
it‘s a really up to date analysis of the situation.
when they first left; I genuinely thought that it was Meghan dragging along poor victim Harry.
However it would appear that it is the pair of them who are equally greedy and disrespectful.
Apparently Harry has been spoilt and petulant and is used to manipulating the Queen and Prince Charles.

And where will Archiepussycatdoll be?
Being babysat by bff Jessica.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very interesting.

OOH, this is typical.
Some have questioned why and how Harry got the titles he is keeping because he hadn’t earned them, but in fact they appear to have been gifted to him by his grandmother. He had to ask permission to have a beard at the wedding as he was in uniform, though why he couldn’t have just shaved it off in respect shows what a contemptible spoilt brat he is.

Another example of Ginger's way or the highway.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve read all of this blog article linked above.
it‘s a really up to date analysis of the situation.
when they first left; I genuinely thought that it was Meghan dragging along poor victim Harry.
However it would appear that it is the pair of them who are equally greedy and disrespectful.
Apparently Harry has been spoilt and petulant and is used to manipulating the Queen and Prince Charles.
I’m not a royalist in any way shape or form, can take them or leave them, preferably leave. Never really thought too much about any of them really, have heard some good things about Anne, who always seemed down to earth, hardworking & just a generally ok person, I’ve heard good things from family members who’ve had some involvement with her. Andy not so much!

This is like a car crash, or the gift that keeps giving, just when you think they really couldn’t get much lower, something else is playing out, you know you shouldn’t look, but kinda can’t help it!

They want to go off live their lives, no problem with that at all. Realistically they could have worked this all out then said “we are stepping back” and I believe most people would have waved them off & wished them well, but the disrespectful greedy behaviour is just gobsmacking! There is no way that their behaviour should be rewarded or tolerated. Harry should have known you can’t make money out of being royalty, it just isn’t the way things are done, impartilaity & all that!

I’ve read the latest Harry Markle and usually concur with everything it says. I’m not so sure this time. I absolutely agree MM and Harry will start playing dirtier but I don’t agree the BP is not prepared. I don’t believe it’s the ‘crumbling’ house of Windsor either.
The RF have been one step ahead every time.

The RF have survived for centuries. This will be a footnote in history.

Reactions: 18
I doubt Archie or Markle will come back for the planned engagements, I think they will make excuses that either 1 or both of them have a mysterious illness & they’ve been advised not fly or some tit like that

Reactions: 5
I doubt Archie or Markle will come back for the planned engagements, I think they will make excuses that either 1 or both of them have a mysterious illness & they’ve been advised not fly or some tit like that
She'll probably try to imply morning sickness cos she's a witch like that and there's a wedding coming up that she needs to upstage.
Remember, you read it here first 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been following this twitter user Torontopaper. Its believed they are a group of people who knew Megz back in the day.
A couple of tweets have just popped up which are quite cryptic. ( it’s worth coming back in a few hours to see the comments; which usually explain the tweets better)

I think there are rumours that she was involved in the “yachting” scene and she actually thought her first meeting with a Harry was just an introduction for “work”, although Harry thought it was an actual date.

Im not sure who the “they” are; who are waiting for Megz on April 1st.
But the theory is she’s involved in some pretty shady stuff which goes beyond just networking for cold, hard cash.

• Wow

Reactions: 5
I’m not a royalist in any way shape or form, can take them or leave them, preferably leave. Never really thought too much about any of them really, have heard some good things about Anne, who always seemed down to earth, hardworking & just a generally ok person, I’ve heard good things from family members who’ve had some involvement with her. Andy not so much!

This is like a car crash, or the gift that keeps giving, just when you think they really couldn’t get much lower, something else is playing out, you know you shouldn’t look, but kinda can’t help it!

They want to go off live their lives, no problem with that at all. Realistically they could have worked this all out then said “we are stepping back” and I believe most people would have waved them off & wished them well, but the disrespectful greedy behaviour is just gobsmacking! There is no way that their behaviour should be rewarded or tolerated. Harry should have known you can’t make money out of being royalty, it just isn’t the way things are done, impartilaity & all that!
İ agree they could have arranged with RF to step back and go off and people would accept it, but they proved themselves to be sneaky, conniving, selfish, entitled, and disrespectful. Totally wrong way to go, and this was from the engagement when she first appeared in 'a wrinkled white trenchcoat'...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
There would have been no problem at all if they just resigned. But they put out a list of demands on a secretly curated website with a load of bs and demanding 95% off the paycheck for doing no work at all. “We’ll collaborate with the queen”; wtf H , she’s not some instagrammer like your stupid wife...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.