Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Harry & Meghan #10: Liz lays down the law, Sussex Royal is no more.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
it will be interesting to see what happens re :sussex royal.... Obviously they wont be able to use the title or name in the UK

And as he RF have made it obvious they don't want them to use the association, other countries and press and media will run the risk of upsetting the RF if they use it... So it wont be able to be used officially.
So whats the point of using it? Every time its used, its gonna leave a bad taste in the mouth, and create even more bad press and publicity for them. Would any global charitable brand want to risk this bad press?

No its not how titles work....sadly......but I can see that people that live in sussex, don't want the association!!
I think thatā€™s a bit daft to be honest. There are far worse things in life to worry about.

Maybe the people of York will be petitioning the Queen soon? :D

Yes, we are aware of that.
It was a facetious comment.....šŸ˜’
Fair enough ;)

I have seen it said many times though lately, mostly by Americans commenting in the DM.

Reactions: 3
Harry & Meghan #10 In Canada breaking all the rules, the Suss Ex Royals are the April Fools

Reactions: 9
Henry & Migraine . Liz says "Wanna be disloyal? Then I'm taking back my Royal."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

This guy has some juicy articles on his blog. Not sure that I agree that they want Meghan back, but I think Charles and the Queen most definitely would love to have Harry back.

Reactions: 8
The daily mail are now saying Megan claiming she can still use Sussex royal despite the queen saying no. She's as desperate as a virgin on their wedding night.

They are utterly ridiculous. This is obviously put out there to guage reaction. If they want to piss the Queen off Iā€™m guessing this will do it.

Reactions: 6
Well that was inevitable wasnā€™t it? Not sure anyone should be surprised by this news. Not quite sure why Harry would even think that there could be any other conclusion!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They are utterly ridiculous. This is obviously put out there to guage reaction. If they want to piss the Queen off Iā€™m guessing this will do it.
She's bloody unhinged. Does she not realise we still have the Tower of London?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The Queen takes no tit šŸ˜ƒ she's been in the game a whole lot longer than Meghan the self righteous bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can't wait to find out what they will rename their foundation!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am glad that there is confirmation tonight that they wonā€™t use Sussex Royal come the Spring.

I canā€™t believe that Meghan would have the audacity to attempt to go against the Queenā€™s wishes like that. In my opinion, she said the ā€œlegalā€ comment to try and save face. Thing is though, with each sassy and petty comment that she makes, it becomes more and more obvious to everyone that marrying Harry has only been about getting money from the start. Sheā€™s creating a rod for her own back.

I said it before and I will say it again: the house always wins!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.