Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they all tolerate his decisions to overcompensate for the death of his mother
He’s coddled big time.
That candle is truly horrific and looks like a terrible Photoshop job too. At least make it look realistic

Reactions: 4
I've always thought that he probably told them if they said no then he’d give up his place in the line of succession so they had no choice but to grant permission.

Off topic, but as you’re in the US, I’d be interested in what the American people and media think about the diplomats wife who killed Harry Dunn but refuses to return to the UK to face her charges.
(sorry to go off topic but I’m new so can’t PM you to ask. Thanks.)
My circle is perplexed by the entire situation. That the President has meddled in his oafish way is still a surprise, even after 4 years of his acting like a loon. She needs to be extradited and face the consequences of her actions, IMO. My jaw was on the floor reading about how the President ambushed the family after inviting them to the White House, trying to get them to meet with the woman that killed their son. I still can't quite believe it. Then again, America feels very dystopian and has done for the past 4 years. It's a circus these days and the monkeys are the ringleaders. Were it up to me, she'd be on the next plane out to face the music and afford justice to the poor bereaved family. Her husband is the diplomat, so why is she afforded "diplomatic immunity"? Makes no sense.

To keep this on topic, I see so many parallels between Meghan and Trump. Neither really thinks of the consequences of their behavior and just seem to lurch around trying to get their way at all costs. Funny really since she despises Trump so much, but they are more alike than not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Doesn't surprise me one bit given how unsuccessful they were driving the press in the UK! Ahh NYC holds a piece of my heart, I got married there.
Mine too. It’s responsible for me spending too much money 😬

How much do we think they've already shelled out on this SussexRoyal journey... PR people, Branding experts, Legal teams and Trademarking?
Not a clue what these things cost. But I hope it’s a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
He surely has given up his place in the line of succession? We wouldn't accept a King who had said "Nah, it's not for me" they know that!

Which papers are on their side in the UK?

Reactions: 5
My circle is perplexed by the entire situation. That the President has meddled in his oafish way is still a surprise, even after 4 years of his acting like a loon. She needs to be extradited and face the consequences of her actions, IMO. My jaw was on the floor reading about how the President ambushed the family after inviting them to the White House, trying to get them to meet with the woman that killed their son. I still can't quite believe it. Then again, America feels very dystopian and has done for the past 4 years. It's a circus these days and the monkeys are the ringleaders. Were it up to me, she'd be on the next plane out to face the music and afford justice to the poor bereaved family. Her husband is the diplomat, so why is she afforded "diplomatic immunity"? Makes no sense.

To keep this on topic, I see so many parallels between Meghan and Trump. Neither really thinks of the consequences of their behavior and just seem to lurch around trying to get their way at all costs. Funny really since she despises Trump so much, but they are more alike than not.
Apparently, shes a spy with a higher ranking than her husband

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Vogue is holding an event on 7th March, based on Meghan’s Vogue issue.

She’s due to attend a Marines event with Harry.
Question is; Will she even come to the UK?
If so; will she blow off the Marines for Vogue. ( Last time; Harry ditched the Marines to tout Meghan’s voice over work at the Lion King premièr)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.