Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sussex Global is part of Sussex University ( i just googled it)

I think Meghan is having a toys out of prom hissy fit saying she won’t come to the UK and Harry is not allowed if there is paid work.
There is definitely going to be an argument about this one, as Harry loves his military charities, and it’s the last one where he is going to be captain general of the marines.

I have a vpn ( because I live overseas and like to watch bbc iPlayer)
Just out of interest, I set it to New York (so google thinks I am in the US) and googled Meghan Markle.
Basically the general perception is that she is hounded by the British press; Piers Morgan in particular. There’s no criticism of her at all. I can see why she doesn’t want to come back to the UK as she would be totally called on her behaviour.
Not one American can see she is a grifting narcissist. Honestl; they are welcome to her.
Her PR company are driving the US press big time (I live in NYC)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry for going ot (although it kind of ties in to this), I've read that some of you are not *enthusiastic* about Greta T, so I'd like to share that she was photographed with one "gangsta rapper" (who has done time) at one of her demonstrations in Stockholm....it's mind boggling.
I'm from Sweden btw😂.
She’s a naive little goblin. Don’t get me started. Does she have a thread on tattle?

Her PR company are driving the US press big time (I live in NYC)
Sorry, not being nosey or prying. Are you an American or a Brit? Do you have a feel for how ‘the man in the street’ sees her? Nice to get different perspectives.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm guessing it wouldn't be allowed, sadly, as she's still 17.
Ah right. That’s fair I suppose. 🙂

Not fair that she can preach to everyone else though. Little Twunt.

I reckon they could go for The Meghan and Harry Mountbatten-Windsor Foundation.

Does anyone think the rumours of her being a yacht girl and the video of her tossing salad are true?
Was watching a YouTube vid yesterday (can’t remember if it was Murky Meg or Celt News) who said Prince Philip is supposed to be royally pissed off that they ever gave him the Mountbatten name at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I reckon they could go for The Meghan and Harry Mountbatten-Windsor Foundation.

Does anyone think the rumours of her being a yacht girl and the video of her tossing salad are true?
Not sure, but certainly the Mail have stuff on her, whatever it is, and have not used it in deference to the RF. The court case will be eye opening.

Can you imagine if he'd married Pippa? What fun! Really would have been the fab four! 😍
Just bide your time, in another few years he'll be home and will end up with an earthy experienced aristocrat girlie who knows the drill.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I have a vpn ( because I live overseas and like to watch bbc iPlayer)
Just out of interest, I set it to New York (so google thinks I am in the US) and googled Meghan Markle.
Basically the general perception is that she is hounded by the British press; Piers Morgan in particular. There’s no criticism of her at all. I can see why she doesn’t want to come back to the UK as she would be totally called on her behaviour.
I've seen on Twitter that US press 'reported' they were not paid for JP Morgan and others because they donated to charity. Can you confirm that?

Reactions: 1
I'm in the US. I haven't heard a positive word about her. The people I've spoken with are ashamed that she's American. And everyone is saying that her crazy family was right all along and the BRF should have paid far more attention to their warnings. My kids are 17 and 14 and both of them think she's a "scammer", as do their friends. They think she's pretty but "gross". They think Harry is really ugly. LOLZ I think a lot of American driven SM is painting it as they're both brave to be doing this, but real people see through the smoke and mirrors. I will say that people are pretty disgusted with Andrew getting away with all he's gotten away with, not just the sex trafficking grossness, but his profiting from his title. People here think the Queen is way too soft on him.

My husband is from Sussex and is incandescent with rage that Harry and Meghan bear the Sussex title. He's never even been a Monarchist but he is really offended by their antics. His admiration for the Queen is sacred. As an American myself I find her despicable. She could have done so much good but she's destroyed everything in her path for selfish reasons. She isn't woke at all. She is the absolute opposite of inclusive and tolerant when you consider how she has trashed the BRF and given reign to her minions to leak things in an effort to drive the narrative in her favor. I doubt any of the upcoming Royal kiddies will EVER be allowed to even look at an American when they start dating. And I can't say I blame them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm in the US. I haven't heard a positive word about her. The people I've spoken with are ashamed that she's American. And everyone is saying that her crazy family was right all along and the BRF should have paid far more attention to their warnings. My kids are 17 and 14 and both of them think she's a "scammer", as do their friends. They think she's pretty but "gross". They think Harry is really ugly. LOLZ I think a lot of American driven SM is painting it as they're both brave to be doing this, but real people see through the smoke and mirrors. I will say that people are pretty disgusted with Andrew getting away with all he's gotten away with, not just the sex trafficking grossness, but his profiting from his title. People here think the Queen is way too soft on him.

My husband is from Sussex and is incandescent with rage that Harry and Meghan bear the Sussex title. He's never even been a Monarchist but he is really offended by their antics. His admiration for the Queen is sacred. As an American myself I find her despicable. She could have done so much good but she's destroyed everything in her path for selfish reasons. She isn't woke at all. She is the absolute opposite of inclusive and tolerant when you consider how she has trashed the BRF and given reign to her minions to leak things in an effort to drive the narrative in her favor. I doubt any of the upcoming Royal kiddies will EVER be allowed to even look at an American when they start dating. And I can't say I blame them.
Under the Succession to the Crown act 2013.
The monarch has to grant permission to marry, for the first six in line to the throne.
Therefore, Harry could have been vetoed from marrying Meghan.
In hindsight....

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The monarch has to grant permission to marry, for the first six in line to the throne.
In hindsight....
it was maybe a case of what Harry wants, Harry gets.

Reactions: 9
Sorry, not being nosey or prying. Are you an American or a Brit? Do you have a feel for how ‘the man in the street’ sees her? Nice to get different perspectives.
[/QUOTE]

I am a Brit (English lol) and I spend my life between NYC and the Netherlands. She really isn't news here at all (Not like the Queen or Kate who are regularly on the news) but when it does get picked up it is generally pro-Meghan. I spend my life rolling my eyes and trying to explain monarchy but it is impossible to loud mouthed, over opinionated capitalist know-it-alls who base everything on race.

Generally, I would say people think they should be allowed to make money however they want to. Which is true but as bog standard Rach and H and not as HRH The Duke & Duchess of Sussex, because these Sussex's are no longer 'royal' - Americans just can't work out the difference at all.

Yes, the Prince Andrew angle is bigger here than the Harkles. But my fam in the UK tell me it's really no big deal in the UK as he was always a complete idiot anyway.

Last edited:
In hindsight....
I've always thought that he probably told them if they said no then he’d give up his place in the line of succession so they had no choice but to grant permission.

Off topic, but as you’re in the US, I’d be interested in what the American people and media think about the diplomats wife who killed Harry Dunn but refuses to return to the UK to face her charges.
(sorry to go off topic but I’m new so can’t PM you to ask. Thanks.)

Reactions: 5
In hindsight....
Yes but it's the ickle ginger lad wot had to walk behind his mum's coffin:cry:. Not sure if you were aware that his mum was dead, cos he never mentions it. Anyhoo, if gangan had refused him his barbie dolly he'd have stomped his ginger trotters so hard he'd have damaged his ligaments. What Harry wants Harry gets.

I am a Brit (English lol) and I spend my life between NYC and the Netherlands. She really isn't news here at all (Not like the Queen or Kate who are regularly on the news) but when it does get picked up it is generally pro-Meghan. I spend my life rolling my eyes and trying to explain monarchy but it is impossible to loud mouthed, over opinionated capitalist know-it-alls who base everything on race.

Generally, I would say people think they should be allowed to make money however they want to. Which is true but as bog standard Rach and H and not as HRH The Duke & Duchess of Sussex, because these Sussex's are no longer 'royal' - Americans just can't work out the difference at all.

Yes, the Prince Andrew angle is bigger here than the Harkles. But my fam in the UK tell me it's really no big deal in the UK as he was always a complete idiot anyway.
His name in the UK has always been Randy Andy. He'd hump a crack on the pavement if no one was looking.
He's a dirt bag with a crap personality. Some dirtbags can be quite personable and likeable ... Randy Andy never was.
I feel sorry for Beatrice with his black cloud over her wedding.:(

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
it was maybe a case of what Harry wants, Harry gets.
Absolutely. He’s quite obviously been as bad as she has.

I remember at the engagement interview he said he’d told her what a big deal it was marrying into the royal family but that she was up for it and was ready to ‘hit the ground running’. Running all the way to Canada as it turns out. 🙄

Oh. My. God. I have no words who would even buy that tit?

• Haha
Gawd, some people talk shite.

"Huddersfield based personal branding expert"😅 I love how the Mail can belittle fools like her and I bet she doesn't even see it. The Mail could win gold at the Sneer and Sarcasm olympics. No harm to Huddersfield but it's hardly at the centre of global financial affairs regarding branding. I suspect this muppet has beggin' megan as her screen saver.
Such a load of crap. Of course they'll lose out from losing the 'royal'. It was to be their Ultimate Selling Point while they pimp themselves out.
Now all they have is poor old dead Diana. She would be mortified at her child whining to a load of bankers about her and about his fragile ego. I don't think this pair do "Rest In Peace". :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
How much do we think they've already shelled out on this SussexRoyal journey... PR people, Branding experts, Legal teams and Trademarking?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.