Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their stans are something else... someone in the comments is suggesting 'Sussex Global'! :rolleyes:
Sussex Global is part of Sussex University ( i just googled it)

I think Meghan is having a toys out of prom hissy fit saying she won’t come to the UK and Harry is not allowed if there is paid work.
There is definitely going to be an argument about this one, as Harry loves his military charities, and it’s the last one where he is going to be captain general of the marines.

I have a vpn ( because I live overseas and like to watch bbc iPlayer)
Just out of interest, I set it to New York (so google thinks I am in the US) and googled Meghan Markle.
Basically the general perception is that she is hounded by the British press; Piers Morgan in particular. There’s no criticism of her at all. I can see why she doesn’t want to come back to the UK as she would be totally called on her behaviour.
Not one American can see she is a grifting narcissist. Honestl; they are welcome to her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Just been reading that the dopey rapper who dragged Kate Middleton into his crap rap dedicated his win to his brother.

Know why his 'bro' wasn't there ? Cos he's in jail serving at least 18yrs after stabbing a 15yr old boy(9 times) to death. Seriously, this is the type of person lecturing normal humans on how to behave and bigging up beggin megan while dragging a respectable member of the royal family through his crap?
Sheesh the world's gone mad.
Rant over. Sorry for the sliight derailment. As you were.

I do hope someone takes time to ask Began if she's OK after having her dream of being 'royal' shattered.
Ginger will be in living hell, lol.
I actually watched it and just shook my head. His other brother that's not doing life is just out of prison and he went on to pay tribute to the people he knows that are in prison 'doing time'.

I wonder how Harry feels about being papped while picking up a couple of subs, protection must have been on their own lunch break.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually watched it and just shook my head. His other brother that's not doing life is just out of prison and he went on to pay tribute to the people he knows that are in prison 'doing time'.

I wonder how Harry feels about being papped while picking up a couple of subs, protection must have been on their own lunch break.
My nasty suspicious mind tends to wonder if it was set up (by the she-devil) in order to put paid to the outrage over them using security men as lackeys.

Reactions: 6
I reckon they could go for The Meghan and Harry Mountbatten-Windsor Foundation.

Does anyone think the rumours of her being a yacht girl and the video of her tossing salad are true?
I think only male descendants can use the M-W surname, not sure how it works in marriage though.

Reactions: 3
This is what you get when you try to pull a fast one on the RF. If they had gone about all this in the right way, discussions first, strops later, maybe they could have kept some privileges.
Trouble with burning your bridges is it leaves you stranded.
The Queen has played a blinder.
As for what Americans think, I literally couldn’t give 2 shiny shites. At present it’s still us, (Brits) funding them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

These people should not have a voice at all. How did we get to the point where kids are hailing these people heroes, filling their minds with tit, influencing their thought processes. I bleeping despair for future generations. Absolute scum. In most cases the racist card is used when they are criticised for their behaviour, nothing to do with skin colour, just disgusting behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
These people should not have a voice at all. How did we get to the point where kids are hailing these people heroes, filling their minds with tit, influencing their thought processes. I bleeping despair for future generations. Absolute scum. In most cases the racist card is used when they are criticised for their behaviour, nothing to do with skin colour, just disgusting behaviour.
Hear bloody hear.

• Heart
That guy Dave, on the Brits who I had never heard of; was mentioning his brother, who is in Prison for stabbing a 15 yo.
Dave is being feted in the US because he supports Meghan.

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
That guy Dave, on the Brits who I had never heard of; was mentioning his brother, who is in Prison for stabbing a 15 yo.
The Neghan who is super proud of her black heritage?

• Haha
Sussex Global is part of Sussex University ( i just googled it)

I think Meghan is having a toys out of prom hissy fit saying she won’t come to the UK and Harry is not allowed if there is paid work.
There is definitely going to be an argument about this one, as Harry loves his military charities, and it’s the last one where he is going to be captain general of the marines.

I have a vpn ( because I live overseas and like to watch bbc iPlayer)
Just out of interest, I set it to New York (so google thinks I am in the US) and googled Meghan Markle.
Basically the general perception is that she is hounded by the British press; Piers Morgan in particular. There’s no criticism of her at all. I can see why she doesn’t want to come back to the UK as she would be totally called on her behaviour.
Not one American can see she is a grifting narcissist. Honestl; they are welcome to her.
I thought that would be the case to be honest. I have friends in the US who think exactly the same.

I was in Florida when Diana died and I actually had people being quite abusive to me about it. One actually said ‘well I hope you’re happy now’. I was gobsmacked. None seemed to get the fact that it happened in France, the driver was drunk, she wasn’t wearing a seatbelt and that she had actually refused to have RF protection.

A few years later, in Florida again, I saw a magazine with the headline ‘Kate pregnant with twins’ and they actually had pictures of a baby scan showing the said twins. It was totally bizarre. So they obviously have the media making up stories about them.

I also think they have a completely different understanding about the monarchy and what it stands for and what is expected of them.

Well said. They’re divisive and antagonistic.

None of these award ceremonies should be allowed to get political. Just who do these people think they are? It makes me so angry. You can’t watch them without being lectured about climate change, racism, diversity or politics.

Their stans are something else... someone in the comments is suggesting 'Sussex Global'! :rolleyes:
They’re bloody lunatics the lot of them.

Whatever they choose I hope they’re ‘unsussexful’ - sorry 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Sorry for going ot (although it kind of ties in to this), I've read that some of you are not *enthusiastic* about Greta T, so I'd like to share that she was photographed with one "gangsta rapper" (who has done time) at one of her demonstrations in Stockholm....it's mind boggling.
I'm from Sweden btw😂.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
People give off a tangible vibe revealing what they are.
Diana wasn't a saint, but her soul was good and we warmed to it.
Black, white or green, Meghan exudes something unwholesome. It's not racial, it's instinctive.
She's not right. Screenshot_20200220-114256.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Black, white or green, Meghan exudes something unwholesome. It's not racial, it's instinctive.
She's not right.View attachment 86300
The majority of women can spot a vile, gold digging, social climbing, family wrecking witch when we see one. The brits especially.. we just called it how we saw it

Reactions: 17
Sorry for going ot (although it kind of ties in to this), I've read that some of you are not *enthusiastic* about Greta T, so I'd like to share that she was photographed with one "gangsta rapper" (who has done time) at one of her demonstrations in Stockholm....it's mind boggling.
I'm from Sweden btw😂.
I’m not a fan of Greta and it doesn’t surprise me that she would align herself with a popular culture figure no matter what his credentials. She’s a self serving, pontificating child who should be seen and not heard. How do these people gain momentum. She’s a school girl ffs. There must be a lot of people out there so easily influenced. It clearly demonstrates to me that a Third World War is possible when people so blindly follow and align with something with a herd mentality. It’s actually frightening.

She's not right.View attachment 86300
You are so right. Anyone with an ounce of perception can see that. I’m sure the Queen has the measure of her. She just has to walk a delicate path to avoid looking racist because there’s an overwhelming number of people out there ready to draw that card. I’m beginning to think they didn’t jump, they were well and truly pushed. Some of the decisions they’ve made make me realise just how thick they are. The level of entitlement is staggering. They obviously thought they could do what they wanted but Liz is slowly peeling away their options. I love it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.