Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New blind item on crazy days and nights about Meghan holding firm on not wanting to appearances in the uk and how harry will show up but only if there is not a conflict with a paying gig.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
New blind item on crazy days and nights about Meghan holding firm on not wanting to appearances in the uk and harry will showup but only if there is not a conflict with a paying gig.
Well she’s just an idiot.
They're still under review for 12 months and the Queen can remove their Sussex titles any time she wants. I just hope she does.

Start saving up your soggy tomatoes...😁
And rotten eggs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So is the £1 billion the amount mentioned in the blind gossip post? That she wanted to walk away?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I hope the residents of sussex get up a petition to have their name reclaimed from this pair of grifters.

Reactions: 8
So is the £1 billion the amount mentioned in the blind gossip post? That she wanted to walk away?
I think the figure being quoted was $100million.
But it’s all speculation.
They may be capable of making a few million a year, from sponsorship, speeches.
But how long is it till their sell by date....?
There more tenuous the Royal association, the less relevant and valuable they become.
Being an ex member of the BRF is a one trick pony.
They‘re not bringing out a new album or movie to keep themselves relevant.

I guess it decides which charities they align with.
There was talk of Harry getting involved with AIDS in the US ( another way of using Diana)

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I really will be shocked if Meagain comes with Harry for the Commonwealth events.
It will be an illness for her or Archie.

Wouldn’t be surprised if she announces a pregnancy and can’t travel because of morning sickness just to ensure all the headlines are focussed on her and not the commonwealth celebrations.

Reactions: 10
I agree with many of the above. Not a cat in hells chance is Migraine coming back to the UK.
She’s played a risky game and lost - big style.

No title, no brand and no adoration!

She will end up with a pay off but that’s it!

Reactions: 16
The only pay off she will get is if she and Harry Divorce.
i suspect, if being married to Harry has exceeded its usefulness, she will be looking for another benefactor.
I suspect Harry will be encouraged to travel to Europe as much as possible so that Meghan can network with basically rich men.
She’s going to be looking for a rich banker / tech guy / oligarch.
i don’t think she’ll have any more kids with Harry. She just needed the one to keep him on a Leash.
How old is she? About 38?
I think she will need to lock down her next mark before she’s40.

Reactions: 6
Her market value would be producing a half sibling to royalty so she hasn't got too much time unless she's frozen her Sussex royal branded eggs lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Her market value would be producing a half sibling to royalty so she hasn't got too much time unless she's frozen her Sussex royal branded eggs lol
I read somewhere that she does have frozen eggs kept in Toronto

Reactions: 3
Brings a whole new meaning to "go to work on an egg".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I keep checking Instagram but they haven't changed it yet 🙄
They’ll eke out the Royal bit till the very last minute.
i don’t think there’ll be a new website till after all the UK trip, so that they have some fresh photos.
The last official pictures of Meghan will forever be her in that sweat stained brown polo neck. Which didn’t even suit her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just been reading that the dopey rapper who dragged Kate Middleton into his crap rap dedicated his win to his brother.
‘I wanna thank my brother Christopher that inspired this album.
This is your story that we told, and even though you can’t be here with us today, I know you’re watching this bro. And I’m so grateful, thank you guys so much.Dave goes on to describe his brother as ‘my hero’.
Know why his 'bro' wasn't there ? Cos he's in jail serving at least 18yrs after stabbing a 15yr old boy(9 times) to death. Seriously, this is the type of person lecturing normal humans on how to behave and bigging up beggin megan while dragging a respectable member of the royal family through his crap?
Sheesh the world's gone mad.
Rant over. Sorry for the sliight derailment. As you were.

I do hope someone takes time to ask Began if she's OK after having her dream of being 'royal' shattered.
Ginger will be in living hell, lol.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I reckon they could go for The Meghan and Harry Mountbatten-Windsor Foundation.

Does anyone think the rumours of her being a yacht girl and the video of her tossing salad are true?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.