Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me, I’m kind of a bit bummed they look so happy. I find it hard to believe, after everything I’ve read and has been reported, their world is falling apart looking at these photos. It just seems like business as usual, her striding our in front and him the bag carrier. He doesn’t look gaunt or like he’s been in bed for days with depression. Are we just fooling ourselves believing the break is on the cards. When the media reports that their world is in crisis, that Harry’s state is fragile, I’m kinda finding it hard to buy into that. He looks just fine. Are we just being delusional?
I never bought the in bed scenario, other than them shagging. It's waaaaay too early for the situation to impact on Ginger. He's bleep struck and has a baby to drool over and thinks life is good. Which of course it is at the moment.
They're still in the early stages. The rot will set in when they get bored. Also when he sees auntie Anne in her marines uniform doing the gigs he loved doing. He's content for now because he got his way but he's never satisfied. The family know this routine and are letting it play out, Queenie knows the drill re baby ginge.😉

Her holdall. She needs to keep hold of her 'security blanket'
He'll be duct taped and securely cling-filmed to protect her little collateral/hostage.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I do genuinely hope Archie is ok.
I guess he has spent most time with his nanny; who is effectively his primary carer.
As long as Migraine doesn’t damage that bond; he should be ok.

Reactions: 7
I’m really surprised that Meghan (who talks about being biracial and is obsessed with fame) never wears her hair naturally. There are photos when she’s a teenage and she’s got lovely curly hair. I reckon if she went natural she would break the internet and have so much praise (which is ultimately what she wants).

Reactions: 6
I’m really surprised that Meghan (who talks about being biracial and is obsessed with fame) never wears her hair naturally. There are photos when she’s a teenage and she’s got lovely curly hair. I reckon if she went natural she would break the internet and have so much praise (which is ultimately what she wants).
Well she described herself as Caucasian on a portfolio, sadly she only seems to be black when it suits her and can work it into a speech.

• Angry
Reactions: 19

What secrets did she spill before? Also what do they mean by ‘state money’?
I have no idea. I’ve never heard of any secrets being spilled. Wish I had. State money could either mean a pay off from the royal family or as above, she wants to be president.

Reactions: 3
What secrets did she spill before? Also what do they mean by ‘state money’?
On the Wills and Kate thread it’s rumoured she leaked to the press about an alleged affair Wills had which is why the brothers fell out...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.