Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she wasn't the star of the show, and she had to follow rules and no one asked her if she was OK..
And she surely wasn’t going to shake hands with the great unwashed. Hollywood celebs should bow for her and want to hang out with her, just because she landed on the penis of a prince. Welcome in the real world Megs 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
New blind item on crazy days and nights about Meghan wanting an honorary doctorate.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
New blind item on crazy days and nights about Meghan wanting an honorary doctorate.
Such a feminist, not wanting to do any of the work but getting a doctorate because of banging a prince. Wow just wow...

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Genuine question: what is an honorary doctorate?
It is when a university decides to award a degree to someone in recognition of their significant contribution to learning or government or science etc. It is usually someone with many years of experience, or who has achieved something remarkable. For example, giving an astronaut an honorary PhD for their contribution to science. people with honorary degrees don’t use the title “Dr” which an otherwise fully qualified academic might. The thought of Meagain getting such an award is a joke.

Reactions: 5
It is when a university decides to award a degree to someone in recognition of their significant contribution to learning or government or science etc. It is usually someone with many years of experience, or who has achieved something remarkable. For example, giving an astronaut an honorary PhD for their contribution to science. people with honorary degrees don’t use the title “Dr” which an otherwise fully qualified academic might. The thought of Meagain getting such an award is a joke.
None of which she has done.

• Sad
True, but I think we all wanted better for poor daft Harry.
Well, kind of. But he's more than just a big balding scruffy tit. He's dangerous.He is like uncle Andrew reborn regarding making bad decisions and was never going to be just a ginger head whose jolly japes we chuckle at.
I mean that mansion for starters. Seriously, owned by a Russian, probably rigged from top to bottom to eavesdrop on conversations and pillow talk. He's never been discreet at the best of times so I bet he is an eaves dropper's wet dream in private, especially now with so many axes to grind and disgust at his family over how he feels shafted by having his freebie gigs and pretty uniforms taken from his toy box. Being a soldier was his one and only achievement in life and now he can no longer revel in it at regimental dinners and award ceremonies. All he has left of his soldier days is Invictus. He will be steaming mad, especially at Anne getting his marines gig.God knows what tea he's spilling for the entertainment of the ruskies/whoever.

Such a feminist, not wanting to do any of the work but getting a doctorate because of banging a prince. Wow just wow...
I banged a professor back in my uni days. Never did me any good and I never considered an invite to plough my lady garden sufficient reason to award me a doctorate, nice as my garden undoubtedly is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure where to post it, but there’s another Royal Divorce this week.
The Earl of Snowden; Princess Margare’s son.

Divorces are like buses this week in the RF

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I hope this question isn’t off message :- Following on from the doctorate question ......I can understand why the older mega-rich like Obama and the Clinton’s who had significant political careers and high profiles run foundations ( which I understand to be charities which depend on private donations as opposed to charities which rely on public funding) but why are these two in such a hurry to follow that lead when they are still scraping around for money and opportunities to accommodate their lifestyles? What’s to gain?

I hope this question isn’t off message :- Following on from the doctorate question ......I can understand why the older mega-rich like Obama and the Clinton’s who had significant political careers and high profiles run foundations ( which I understand to be charities which depend on private donations as opposed to charities which rely on public funding) but why are these two in such a hurry to follow that lead when they are still scraping around for money and opportunities to accommodate their lifestyles? What’s to gain?
Because most of these ‘charitable’ organisations only actually give about 10% to the actual charity. The rest goes to them.

Reactions: 14
As Penny says, it gives them 'gravitas', elevates them somehow above the rest of humanity, so foolish people with more money than sense chuck money at them thinking "Oh these are smart people. I'll give them £10k for their foundation and they'll invest it wisely, make it £15k in no time and then give it to the charities. I feel so good now, knowing bright shiny folk, with doctorates no less, will be looking after my donation and passing it along to those who need help."
Erm no. The £10k will go into their coffers and fund their rich lifestyle.With maybe a couple of percent going to the charities after all the foundations expenses are met. Private planes, staff and million dollar homes won't pay for themselves you know;)
Like the Clintons and all the promises to help Haiti after the devastating earthquake 9 years ago. Loads of donations ( $13million) and 9 years later Haiti still awaits the promised rebuilding of homes and the new port promised them. And no one knows where the millions raised went.But certainly not to Haiti.
All because people trusted that foundation. Just like fools will trust the Harkles foundation.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Not sure where to post it, but there’s another Royal Divorce this week.
The Earl of Snowden; Princess Margare’s son.

Divorces are like buses this week in the RF
Makes a great time for Harry to follow suit 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because most of these ‘charitable’ organisations only actually give about 10% to the actual charity. The rest goes to them.
So true. I know this probably sounds bad but I’m done with charities. Most of them just line the pockets of the people at the top. I’d rather give to a homeless person on the street. At least you know it’s gone to the source. These top charities are just a “look how philanthropic I am, I’m such a good person” exercise. I have more respect for the secret donors who want no publicity or recognition for their good deeds. You only usually find out who they are after they’ve died.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So true. I know this probably sounds bad but I’m done with charities. Most of them just line the pockets of the people at the top. I’d rather give to a homeless person on the street. At least you know it’s gone to the source. These top charities are just a “look how philanthropic I am, I’m such a good person” exercise. I have more respect for the secret donors who want no publicity or recognition for their good deeds. You only usually find out who they are after they’ve died.
I give to my local charities now and donate food to the local cat and dog shelter regularly. But when you see the wages and pensions the executives of the big charities get its mind blowing. I remember one woman who was working for a big charity (can’t remem which one now), she lost her driving license for three years due to drink driving. The charity paid for her to have a chauffeur driven car till she got her license back. So donations were used to pay that, as well as her fat paycheque and pension. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Thanks for replying. ( It was a genuine question.)
Rather blatant opportunism then!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.