Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me, I’m kind of a bit bummed they look so happy. I find it hard to believe, after everything I’ve read and has been reported, their world is falling apart looking at these photos. It just seems like business as usual, her striding our in front and him the bag carrier. He doesn’t look gaunt or like he’s been in bed for days with depression. Are we just fooling ourselves believing the break is on the cards. When the media reports that their world is in crisis, that Harry’s state is fragile, I’m kinda finding it hard to buy into that. He looks just fine. Are we just being delusional?

Reactions: 16
Is it just me, I’m kind of a bit bummed they look so happy. I find it hard to believe, after everything I’ve read and has been reported, their world is falling apart looking at these photos. It just seems like business as usual, her striding our in front and him the bag carrier. He doesn’t look gaunt or like he’s been in bed for days with depression. Are we just fooling ourselves believing the break is on the cards. When the media reports that their world is in crisis, that Harry’s state is fragile, I’m kinda finding it hard to buy into that. He looks just fine. Are we just being delusional?
I think they’re in a bubble, I think he’s enjoying the freedom and I think they’re too selfish to see how it affects everyone around them...

however, I also think their bubble will burst and give it 2, 3, or even 5 years that it will implode, Harry will realise he has no one on that side of water who is actually looking after his best interests. Once people get bored of them (and they will!) that’s it, it will start crumbling

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yep; trying to upstage Kate when she’s doing important work is spitefu.
Thing is; Meghan’s shelf life is Maximum a decade.
Kate will still be being photographed and listened to in 50 years time.
She will be part of history as Queen of England.
Meghan is just a blip in the celebrity world
Apologies for being a pedant but she will be Queen of the United Kingdom & Commonwealth countries. However I agree with you about everything else!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
İ feel as if we're being played and manipulated by the media all the time, Fake news is a big problem where these two are concerned. İt gives me a headache - one minute they are mentally struggling, the next they are 'thriving', sacking staff, then in silly giggling mode. İ think she will implode at some stage in future. At least the RF are being photographed in actual visits, and real interviews. So calculated that this is designed to eclipse Kate's work.

Reactions: 10
Another private plane? Naughty carbon dumpers!
Ginger still looking as miserable as sin

So, which bag is archiedoll in ? Hmm.

It was a scheduled flight from San Fran to Vancouver via Seattle (no direct flight). Jeans straining...😉....sunglasses (it was a dull day on the West Coast so why?) pulling shirt down, files hiding belly 😉 and proving how hard she is working on begging 😅......where's Archie? It must be feeding time!

Reactions: 4
They 100% knew those photos were being taken, in most they've both both got forced smiles stuck to their faces and in one the security guy is looking straight into camera. I see the "I'm carrying important documents therefore it makes me important" folder is back out again....... What could she possibly have needed to carry in that folder..... Nothing..... That's what...... Its all smoke and mirrors.
the last time I remember her carrying documents it was her pregnancy notes 😩😱🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I know working parents leave their kids all the time, but I do find it odd how much they leave archie to go great distances. I've never not been in the same country as my son. If myself and my husband to anywhere it's no more than a few hours away so we can get back if needed. I don't begrudge anyone a holiday if that's what they want to do, day but they seem to it all the time.

Last edited:
If she does that again we will be fuming.

Not that it would matter but I would be so annoyed Beatrice has had enough tit trying to upstage her wedding. The poor girl needs to be left alone.

Not that it would matter but I would be so annoyed Beatrice has had enough tit trying to upstage her wedding. The poor girl needs to be left alone.
I would be mortified if I went to a wedding or state occasion and felt I’d upstaged anyone, by wearing the same dress or having the same hat, or announcing an engagement or pregnancy, but it seems like Meddle tries really hard to do just that. Most decent people wouldn’t do that, but she seems to feel absolutely no embarrassment at all to any of the jealousy driven activity. It’s like she thinks we can’t see her motives 😳 It’s like when a guy does a comb over, we all know he’s bald but he thinks he’s fooling people 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
If anyone I know was getting married engaged and I just happened to get pregnant around the same time. I'd keep it quiet till the hype of the wedding went away as if anyone mentioned it id say it's such and such wedding let's focus on that. I certainly wouldn't stand on the wedding day and make a big fuss.

Reactions: 8
If anyone I know was getting married engaged and I just happened to get pregnant around the same time. I'd keep it quiet till the hype of the wedding went away as if anyone mentioned it id say it's such and such wedding let's focus on that. I certainly wouldn't stand on the wedding day and make a big fuss.
I totally agree. My ex SiL announced her second pregnancy to the family the day my daughter was born.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I totally agree. My ex SiL announced her second pregnancy to the family the day my daughter was born.
When we got married my sister in law (husband's sister) turned up to the wedding in white trousers and a white see through top with a white see through bra underneath.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I don't think she'll go. It's not being televised for starters.
She needs the exposure for the brand.
Actually if it’s photos only; I i were Bea; I’d pick the worst possible photo of Megz and publish that one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Of course they are happy they are doing what the hell they like while us and Charles are paying for it!

Reactions: 9
İ feel as if we're being played and manipulated by the media all the time, Fake news is a big problem where these two are concerned. İt gives me a headache - one minute they are mentally struggling, the next they are 'thriving', sacking staff, then in silly giggling mode. İ think she will implode at some stage in future. At least the RF are being photographed in actual visits, and real interviews. So calculated that this is designed to eclipse Kate's work.
We can only believe it’s somewhere in the middle. They’re probably putting a happy front on (I mean they’re not going to prove everyone right and look miserable). I honestly think it’s now a waiting game with these two and like you I believe it will implode eventually.

I’m really pleased that we are now seeing other RF members more (apart from PA 😬).

What’s more concerning is the amount of time they are spending away from Archie and will have to continue to do so to peddle their wares. He’ll be brought up by nannies/friends/Doria which is sad for him.

I don't think she'll go. It's not being televised for starters.
Who knows with Meghan. She has the audacity to zipwire herself from Big Ben knowing her.

I wonder what Beatrice and Eugenie really think of her?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.