Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really surprised that Meghan (who talks about being biracial and is obsessed with fame) never wears her hair naturally. There are photos when she’s a teenage and she’s got lovely curly hair. I reckon if she went natural she would break the internet and have so much praise (which is ultimately what she wants).
Also, in similar vein, she really should be posting something for black history month.
But there again, she classes herself as caucasian so ...:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I have no idea. I’ve never heard of any secrets being spilled. Wish I had. State money could either mean a pay off from the royal family or as above, she wants to be president.
Normally I like those vids and agree with them but they're getting too fantastical now.
They are happy, end of. The fact that it's temporary happy is irrelevant. They are happy and busy busy busy plotting financial domination. Ginger has the baby and a surrogate mummy Diana sharing his bed and kissing his mental booboos better, and Began has access to his millions and plans plans plans. That's all for now folks and no amount of us wanting it different will change it. Someone described it as a long con and that is spot on, both in regards to Began and the royals.
A long con is a criminal scheme whereby the crim gangs invest a lot of time setting something legit looking up ... then after a time when everyone thinks it's legit the gang starts using the con for criminal purposes and the legit business sinks without trace after being used and abused and stripped of assets.
Began marrying Ginger is her long con. It seems legit for now but we know she'll milk it for herself only in the near future and strip it's assets. Began wins.
The royal's long con is giving Ginger most of what he wanted and letting him go. Because they know that this seemingly legit plan will go tits up. Not too soon, but in the long run, and they'll benefit by getting Ginge back and being vindicated in their decision to tiptoe around his bride choice. They win.Not assets per se, but the one thing they want, their family reunited.
It's all very twisted but the only tea spill we will enjoy on here is when they step out of line business wise.
The marriage is temporarily solid, because Began wants it that way until she is ready to rape it and ditch it for her own ends.

One thing on that video struck me. The Markles might be a crazy bunch but they know their own kind to a 'T'.
Began's sister apparently said "When Began joins that family she'll blow it apart in two years, cos that's what she does."
Good prophesy there.Two years seems her 'thing'. Her last marriage lasted two years.The chef before Ginger lasted two years.And now her inclusion in the royal family has lasted around two years before she hoofed off to canada cos royal duties aren't her thing. So two years from now she'll be ready for a new phase and the cracks will appear (because she'll put them there).
For now we can just point and laugh, which is fun in itself.🤪

All bananas must be sold with inspirational messages on them.
"Meghan for Pres" ?

I wonder if "state money" refers to the California 50/50 assets rule in divorces.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell I hate myself right now.. I unwittingly bought a box of dorset cereals museli last night, and was munching on it for brekkie and started reading the box and realised I'd just handed over 8 of my hard earned bux to Cringe and Ginge by adding coin to Charle's coffers! I had no idea Charlie was hawking his wares down here in Australia! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell I hate myself right now.. I unwittingly bought a box of dorset cereals museli last night, and was munching on it for brekkie and started reading the box and realised I'd just handed over 8 of my hard earned bux to Cringe and Ginge by adding coin to Charle's coffers! I had no idea Charlie was hawking his wares down here in Australia! 🤷‍♀️
They're like corona virus, turning up everywhere.
It bugs me something chronic that there's a pretence/belief that Ginger's pocket money has stopped. Nope, he's still being funded by daddy Charles and WE are helping fund Charles.

How are the wildlife recovering in the land down under?
Sheesh you've been through the mill down there.

She’d put air freshener in every old building in the country.
She'd also make every child do yoga at school in the morning instead of reciting the pledge of allegiance. Also every mother will have to be asked if they're 'doing okay?!' 2 months after their child is born. 😂

Reactions: 8
I did a collage of her long gazes at Wills, it's obvious he was her intended target
I wonder if it went as far as meagain making a pass at William? Wouldn’t put it past her. Maybe the whole leaving thing was cooked up and they were actually asked to leave rather than voluntarily ducking out

• Wow
What secrets did she spill before? Also what do they mean by ‘state money’?
The Queens money?

I did a collage of her long gazes at Wills, it's obvious he was her intended target
She probably was the one who started the affair rumours after WIll's knocked her back!

Oh the joy of this gem

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Crazy when you think about it....
They had it all.View attachment 85273
Ah yes, but that picture was from the fairy tale. In that book she was loved and adored and treated like the princess she wanted to be. Once reality struck and she realised she had to do more than sit in a carriage and smile and wave to earn the respect of the British public she lost interest.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah yes, but that picture was from the fairy tale. In that book she was loved and adored and treated like the princess she wanted to be. Once reality struck and she realised she had to do more than sit in a carriage and smile and wave to earn the respect of the British public she lost interest.
True, but I think we all wanted better for poor daft Harry.

Reactions: 7
You get dorset cereal in Australia? I'm from Dorset

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.