Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what Beatrice and Eugenie really think of her?
They probably detest her.
She must be universally disliked in the RF.
i think the family will to,erase her for Harry’s sake because everyone can see the change in him has come about since getting with Megz.
There will be a huge sigh of relief when they get divorced

Reactions: 8
They probably detest her.
She must be universally disliked in the RF.
i think the family will to,erase her for Harry’s sake because everyone can see the change in him has come about since getting with Megz.
There will be a huge sigh of relief when they get divorced
Eugenie was at university up here in Newcastle. My daughters friend knew her very well and said she was a really lovely girl. She was out and about in the bars at weekends just mixing with the locals. Never any airs and graces at all.

Reactions: 12
We can only believe it’s somewhere in the middle. They’re probably putting a happy front on (I mean they’re not going to prove everyone right and look miserable). I honestly think it’s now a waiting game with these two and like you I believe it will implode eventually.

I’m really pleased that we are now seeing other RF members more (apart from PA 😬).

What’s more concerning is the amount of time they are spending away from Archie and will have to continue to do so to peddle their wares. He’ll be brought up by nannies/friends/Doria which is sad for him.

Who knows with Meghan. She has the audacity to zipwire herself from Big Ben knowing her.

I would actually pay quite a lot to see her zip wire from Big Ben.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Who knows with Meghan. She has the audacity to zipwire herself from Big Ben knowing her.

😂😂 Now there's an image! Eugenie and Beatrice seem to get on very well with William and Kate so I imagine their views are similar.

Reactions: 8
I wonder how Harry's reacting to the news about CF as they were linked at one time. And how Meghan might react to his reaction.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If firing their staff is new to the queen then she should remove the rest of their titles. Harry's title is from birth and he could maybe be given a lesser title of lord of he were to return. Meghan should never be retitled, as she removed herself from the first one gifted to her. I think the queen should also tell them they no longer represent her overseas as from what I have seen they haven't even bothered to represent her, just get Meghan some work. I do hope the queen is conversation with her aids to work out away too keep Harry in the fold but remove him until both him and Meghan wise up. I understand the queen doesn't want to abandon her grandson but sometimes you need to get them too see sense.
I can't remember where I read this but there is a theory going around that the reason they cannot be stripped of their titles flat out, or even given lesser titles, is because it would be unthinkable for the royals, with all their historical significance, to allow a 'nobody' from the US to dramatically and directly impact the ranking of nobility.
Harry is Prince and HRH by birth and removing that from him would mean that Meghan was allowed to change the course of history. Her Majesty would never give MM that kind of power.

Apologies for being a pedant but she will be Queen of the United Kingdom & Commonwealth countries. However I agree with you about everything else!
She will actually be Queen Consort, but otherwise we are all in agreement! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I can't remember where I read this but there is a theory going around that the reason they cannot be stripped of their titles flat out, or even given lesser titles, is because it would be unthinkable for the royals, with all their historical significance, to allow a 'nobody' from the US to dramatically and directly impact the ranking of nobility.
Harry is Prince and HRH by birth and removing that from him would mean that Meghan was allowed to change the course of history. Her Majesty would never give MM that kind of power.

She will actually be Queen Consort, but otherwise we are all in agreement! :D
Would love it if queenie stripped meghan of her titles. Would they have to change their insatsham to sussexroyalharryandmigraine?

Reactions: 7
Yeah, it seemed obvious to me that she left him in Canada as it was too risky for her to bring him back. The RF had no chance of sequestering the doll baby. He’s too much of a bargaining tool for her to let go just yet.
That poor child, Archie- he’ll be the biggest bargaining tool when ‘Meghan Debarkle’ wants rid of poor Harry.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She looks frazzled as well, that's not her usual psycho grin, and her eyes look tense.
Betting he's had the plugs now under that hat.

What my mother calls 'a right scruff bag.'
Yep, when I saw the cap I thought "he's had plugs done in the US and can't wear a woolly hat till they settle in, so a roomy baseball cap instead".

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.