Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen the links to Megs and Harry too and agree it made me uneasy. However, I do think that if you're in the public eye, you have to accept you're putting yourself out there for people to have an opinion on and keyboard warriors are vicious. I think the royals are a bit of an exception as they're born into it and have no choice. Meg had a choice, courted it when it suited her and moaned when she didn't like it. That hypocrisy bothers me.

(I am not saying this linked to Caroline because we don't know the circumstances and fueling speculation won't help anything.)
Yes you’re right. Nobody should be above criticism and literally take the piss as they have done. . Personally, I just want them to start paying their own way (totally) and stop being hypocrites. But I would hate them to do harm to themselves

Reactions: 5
Back to that Vogue video - someone in the comments on Celt News latest youtube seems to think there is a link between Edward Enninful and Marcus Anderson at Soho House????

I've seen the links to Megs and Harry too and agree it made me uneasy. However, I do think that if you're in the public eye, you have to accept you're putting yourself out there for people to have an opinion on and keyboard warriors are vicious. I think the royals are a bit of an exception as they're born into it and have no choice. Meg had a choice, courted it when it suited her and moaned when she didn't like it. That hypocrisy bothers me.

(I am not saying this linked to Caroline because we don't know the circumstances and fueling speculation won't help anything.)
İt's very sad about Caroline - İt's said that she got very depressed after winning Strictly. Meghan courts the press and provokes on social media. Just by moving away from UK won't help if she is intent on being the centre of attention. Her behaviour will always generate bad comments. TQ said they wanted a 'happy and peaceful life' but their behaviour says otherwise...

Last edited:
I think they’ll stay together another couple of years. She has to get her plans in place and she knows her name will be even worse than it is now if she flees to early. Whenever it is though, they’ll both blame pressure from the media/public. I don’t believe either of them will ever admit it was a mistake.
The bit in bold is why I'm really glad they're out of the UK. They cannot blame the public when it all goes tits over ass. They are together in the3 person unit they want to be in, in their mansion and supposedly in lurve. When it goes wrong they really truly have no one else to blame.
I predict that by Christmas cracks will appear. They'll brazen it out for a while there after and then separate consciously uncouple.
In another 3 or 4 years Ginger will be back home keeping his head down and courting his preferred type, a sporty blonde socialite.

TP1was spot on. Began never thinks ahead. Had she stayed in the uk and made a pretence of making things work then she'd be able to say she tried but needs to go it alone now to repair her crushed soul, wave bye bye to Ginger and then bugger off back to USA with some sort of royal title. Stupid woman.

Just been on twitter reading the bloody awful news about Caroline Flack. People were saying how the press/social media pushed her too far and I noticed one of the comments was wtte ‘no wonder Harry & Meghan left’. I have to admit it made me feel uneasy. I never post on social media and certainly wouldn’t have a go at anyone on there but it made me wonder. Where they tormented by the press and social media? Am I just an awful person who can’t stand the pair of them for no reason? Jeez, as much as I can’t be made to like them, are we over critical? Bloody hell. I’m growing a conscience.

You can’t find a thing anywhere. It’s bizarre
It's more when people go on the victim's social media, twitter or instagram etc and post directly AT the person. Everything else is just opinions but responding to people on their media sites is never good unless you're a fan. I see where you're coming from but bear in mind that Ginge and Cringe won't be reading tattle, I'm pretty sure of that, and whatever we've said there have been no posts wishing death on them or threatening them or wishing illness on them. Even if they happened to read here they'd likely just think we're all nuts (which is true🤪) and get on with their lives with no fecks given. Personally I only use twitter and inst for catching up on celebs and haven't posted other than one inst post congratulating a new dad who has had a hellish media campaign against him because of a flaky ex. It made me sad that he was so grateful and thanked me profusely for admiring his new baby girl and saying he looked healthy and happy. I knew right there how powerful a platform that is.:(
Caroline had issues and was known to party hard which to me is a euphemism for using substances. They mess with your head. It infuriates me when people say there's no harm in drugs used moderately. Humans are greedy by nature and if something feels good we want more.And more. Maybe stopping partying to prepare for the court case hit home and made her think too much and she couldn't cope. I'm truly sorry for CF's family, whatever the circumstances.

Re Doria. All I've seen is the stuff I posted about her father's odd death by dog leash and Began pretending to be a lawyer regarding the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Let's be honest, we've said in various ways, beating about the bush to lessen the horror of the thought, that Harry will hit the skids if/when this all goes wrong. All of us afraid to use the words we're thinking. That alone shows we're not total barstewards re a sensitive subject. It's hard to discuss flaky personalites without looking bitchy or hard hearted.
Though some people certainly are twunts. On another thread a few days ago re Michael ball and his horrific accident in his teens a few people thought it was hilarious and posted laughing emojis and stupid comments about eunochs and about his name. I WAS NOT HAPPY. :mad:
I'm glad we have this site to speculate etc but there are limits and I think all on this thread keep within them.

Reactions: 10
I wish nobody any harm.. I just saying what I say to a friend I was concerned about if she was dating someone who was taking them away from all that they have ever known for their own personal gain. I

Reactions: 2
A while back I’m sure I read somewhere online that she’d been to prison but if, I google it now, nothing comes up so no idea if it was true or false.
I think she inherited her father’s house but I can’t recall if it was in connection with that or not.
Her father died tripping over a dog lead, that's not weird at all is it? She then inherited his house and disappeared for 7 years, also not at all weird.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Let's be honest, we've said in various ways, beating about the bush to lessen the horror of the thought, that Harry will hit the skids if/when this all goes wrong. All of us afraid to use the words we're thinking. That alone shows we're not total barstewards re a sensitive subject. It's hard to discuss flaky personalites without looking bitchy or hard hearted.
Though some people certainly are twunts. On another thread a few days ago re Michael ball and his horrific accident in his teens a few people thought it was hilarious and posted laughing emojis and stupid comments about eunochs and about his name. I WAS NOT HAPPY. :mad:
I'm glad we have this site to speculate etc but there are limits and I think all on this thread keep within them.
A thousand likes for this post. ❤

Reactions: 6
Another private plane? Naughty carbon dumpers!
Ginger still looking as miserable as sin

So, which bag is archiedoll in ? Hmm.

• Haha

I don’t think this is a private plane. At least that’s what the DM is reporting. Also, I think the media snapping the photos is one of the ones on Megsy’s speed dial 🙄

They’ve been away from Archie for about 10 days
Neither of them seem to give a tit about their child apart from photo opportunities

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t think this is a private plane. At least that’s what the DM is reporting. Also, I think the media snapping the photos is one of the ones on Megsy’s speed dial 🙄
Casual, dressed down but camera-ready and acting a part....

Reactions: 6
Yep, Harry actually smiling for the camera.
The brainstorming session in California was probably about being more visible.
He's not smiling he'ds grimacing. I've seen nicer smiles on chandler bing in the episode of friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Annoyed that somehow these pics get published (despite the fact they’ve been to Miami etc without getting papped) and once again it’s more newsworthy than the podcast with Kate (which I listened too earlier and thought it was pretty good) leaving that shoved further down the front page of DM online 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
It's obvious she seems to be in direct competiton with Kate. I used to get annoyed when people always compared them, but she always tries o outdo Kate and never succeeds.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Annoyed that somehow these pics get published (despite the fact they’ve been to Miami etc without getting papped) and once again it’s more newsworthy than the podcast with Kate (which I listened too earlier and thought it was pretty good) leaving that shoved further down the front page of DM online 🙄
Yep; trying to upstage Kate when she’s doing important work is spitefu.
Thing is; Meghan’s shelf life is Maximum a decade.
Kate will still be being photographed and listened to in 50 years time.
She will be part of history as Queen of England.
Meghan is just a blip in the celebrity world

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They 100% knew those photos were being taken, in most they've both both got forced smiles stuck to their faces and in one the security guy is looking straight into camera. I see the "I'm carrying important documents therefore it makes me important" folder is back out again....... What could she possibly have needed to carry in that folder..... Nothing..... That's what...... Its all smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 9

She looks frazzled as well, that's not her usual psycho grin, and her eyes look tense.
Betting he's had the plugs now under that hat.

Sorry for saying this but she looks like a mess here..
What my mother calls 'a right scruff bag.'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.