Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meghan has updated the SussexRoyal Instagram with a very old video of her with Edward Enniful after she guest edited Vogue

i cannot believe how sycophantic everyone is towards her.
She did have a really unique, rare position.
i can’t believe she traded it in for cash.

That has got to be photoshopped. The angle of her head looks wierd
It says “never before seen” but I have definitely seen that video before.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If firing their staff is new to the queen then she should remove the rest of their titles. Harry's title is from birth and he could maybe be given a lesser title of lord of he were to return. Meghan should never be retitled, as she removed herself from the first one gifted to her. I think the queen should also tell them they no longer represent her overseas as from what I have seen they haven't even bothered to represent her, just get Meghan some work. I do hope the queen is conversation with her aids to work out away too keep Harry in the fold but remove him until both him and Meghan wise up. I understand the queen doesn't want to abandon her grandson but sometimes you need to get them too see sense.
Palace sources said queenie knew the staff were going to be radically downsized but thought it would happen later, not immediately, giving the palace time to relocate some of them and that at least some of the staff would be retained. Ginge and Cringe had other ideas. Seriously though, that guy "they head hunted from Burberry" ... why? WTF would a clothing guy have that necessitated putting him on their Buck House staff? I can only surmise they wanted him for his high end contacts in the clothing business so he could access freebies from designers etc. Anyway hell slap it into him, serves him right for deserting his employer to hitch his wagon to these two losers. Bad career move. Him I have no sympathy for, and future employers will be wary of him and his ability to jump ship when a better offer comes along.

Reactions: 4
I always wondered why Fergie didn't spill the beans but then she got divorced because she was in debt, not because their marriage failed and let's face it they still lived together (and still do) so maybe that is why..?

I hope he has an affair with the nanny.. that'd really piss her off! #karma

I always though it was because Fergie still loves Andy. I think they still live together? If she’d blabbed no way would be so welcome as she still is?

Reactions: 6
I always though it was because Fergie still loves Andy. I think they still live together? If she’d blabbed no way would be so welcome as she still is?
Yes, I think they always remained a couple she just needed to earn money. That won't happen with the Harkles because once she's done he's gone

Reactions: 7
Yes, I think they always remained a couple she just needed to earn money. That won't happen with the Harkles because once she's done he's gone

I was genuinely trying to give her the benefit of the doubt at the start but now it’s like watching a car crash in slo motion. We all know this is only ending one way. The only question is how long will it take?

I was genuinely trying to give her the benefit of the doubt at the start but now it’s like watching a car crash in slo motion. We all know this is only ending one way. The only question is how long will it take?
I think they’ll stay together another couple of years. She has to get her plans in place and she knows her name will be even worse than it is now if she flees to early. Whenever it is though, they’ll both blame pressure from the media/public. I don’t believe either of them will ever admit it was a mistake.

And still we know bugger all about Doria. It’s bizarre. Meghans family have all been scrutinised yet google Doria and you get nowt. 🤷🏻‍♀️ There’s got to be some sort of media block on her. But why?
A while back I’m sure I read somewhere online that she’d been to prison but if, I google it now, nothing comes up so no idea if it was true or false.
I think she inherited her father’s house but I can’t recall if it was in connection with that or not.

Just completely random and not related to current events; but it was always very clear to me why they didn't do the leaving the hospital photos.

As with a lot of American women, she would have had an elective cesarean section. I've had 2 c-sections and I looked like utter shite the day I gave birth and was bed-bound for 24 hours post birth plus I had to stay in hospital for 2 nights too. I've never seen anyone mention that option anywhere but it is clear as day to me that that was why she didn't do it Plus let's be honest she looked dreadful in that Archie press photo-call whenever it was. Imagine what she looked like on the day of his birth!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Just completely random and not related to current events; but it was always very clear to me why they didn't do the leaving the hospital photos.

As with a lot of American women, she would have had an elective cesarean section. I've had 2 c-sections and I looked like utter shite the day I gave birth and was bed-bound for 24 hours post birth plus I had to stay in hospital for 2 nights too. I've never seen anyone mention that option anywhere but it is clear as day to me that that was why she didn't do it Plus let's be honest she looked dreadful in that Archie press photo-call whenever it was. Imagine what she looked like on the day of his birth!
I'm no fan of hers but wouldn't say she looked dreadful. I looked exhausted after my planned CS and no sleep and could barely walk let alone get that get up on.

I'm no fan of hers but wouldn't say she looked dreadful. I looked exhausted after my planned CS and no sleep and could barely walk let alone get that get up on.
I mean in comparison to her usual groomed self. She wasn't looking her best (agreed far better than I did though..!)

Reactions: 3
The practical route would be for Meghan to wait a few years before bolting. However, her history doesn't show someone that is thoughtful or patient about her plans. She has plans, many plans, but if you look at everything she has done, she moves fast and never looks back. She is a shark.

I think she is still "love bombing" Harry for a purpose. All the articles this week about how they're still so in love, blah blah blah, is to keep Harry in line and unaware of her plans. I think she's already looking past him towards the future. Unfortunately for her, true obscene wealth isn't going to happen if she's on her own. She will need to remarry; for money. Again. There are many single billionaires right now. Elon Musk and Bezoz to mention 2 age appropriate ones, both single even if in relationships. Both ego maniacal enough to enjoy "stealing" a Duchess away from a Prince. Men love to brag about tit like that, "she left a PRINCE FOR ME!!" So I could see her trying it. Many Arab/Middle Eastern/Far Eastern billionaires too. And of course, if her stomach can handle it, there's usually some wealthy geriatric around.

If she goes the Arab route though, she better buckle the duck up. They are very formal and very few of their wives have many of the rights Meghan has enjoyed thus far.

Do I think she loves Harry? Or ever loved him? NOPE. Love isn't removing your person from everything they always held dear. It isn't tearing up a sibling relationship that was plainly close. It isn't embarrassing him by disrespecting his family. And it sure as duck isn't keeping your child in another country and doing pap walks that you know would upset him based on his bleating about his lifetime of trauma induced by paps. I hope she loves Archie, but frankly, she hasn't shown that she loves much of anything beyond herself.

Thank God the Queen didn't capitulate to her buyout demands. I'd bet Diana and Fergie both had to sign NDAs. It's pretty standard. Meghan will likely have to sign one too. But if she's on to greener pastures via remarriage to a wealthier man, I doubt she'd need to spill the beans to fill her coffers.

I'm hoping Harry is a handful with her. That he is as hot headed as reported and gives her a huge hassle. He has the security on his side so hopefully he'll have a massive tantrum, grab Archie, and bolt.

Reactions: 14
Agreed it took a while to stand upright never mind totter along in a too big pair of shoes and tie a belt round my middle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The practical route would be for Meghan to wait a few years before bolting. However, her history doesn't show someone that is thoughtful or patient about her plans. She has plans, many plans, but if you look at everything she has done, she moves fast and never looks back. She is a shark.

I think she is still "love bombing" Harry for a purpose. All the articles this week about how they're still so in love, blah blah blah, is to keep Harry in line and unaware of her plans. I think she's already looking past him towards the future. Unfortunately for her, true obscene wealth isn't going to happen if she's on her own. She will need to remarry; for money. Again. There are many single billionaires right now. Elon Musk and Bezoz to mention 2 age appropriate ones, both single even if in relationships. Both ego maniacal enough to enjoy "stealing" a Duchess away from a Prince. Men love to brag about tit like that, "she left a PRINCE FOR ME!!" So I could see her trying it. Many Arab/Middle Eastern/Far Eastern billionaires too. And of course, if her stomach can handle it, there's usually some wealthy geriatric around.

If she goes the Arab route though, she better buckle the duck up. They are very formal and very few of their wives have many of the rights Meghan has enjoyed thus far.

Do I think she loves Harry? Or ever loved him? NOPE. Love isn't removing your person from everything they always held dear. It isn't tearing up a sibling relationship that was plainly close. It isn't embarrassing him by disrespecting his family. And it sure as duck isn't keeping your child in another country and doing pap walks that you know would upset him based on his bleating about his lifetime of trauma induced by paps. I hope she loves Archie, but frankly, she hasn't shown that she loves much of anything beyond herself.

Thank God the Queen didn't capitulate to her buyout demands. I'd bet Diana and Fergie both had to sign NDAs. It's pretty standard. Meghan will likely have to sign one too. But if she's on to greener pastures via remarriage to a wealthier man, I doubt she'd need to spill the beans to fill her coffers.

I'm hoping Harry is a handful with her. That he is as hot headed as reported and gives her a huge hassle. He has the security on his side so hopefully he'll have a massive tantrum, grab Archie, and bolt.
İ'm with you on that - 'grab Archie and bolt'. İ agree she is lovebombing for her plan atm and breathtakingly disrespectful to RF/TQ....

Elon Musk has form with Amber Heard another drama queen with a personality disorder...

• Wow
I don’t know why but for some reason I was wondering if she’s looking to start a political career in the states. Maybe eventually even the Presidency?
Something tells me we should all check back in 10 years to see the projection. She’ll either be a washed up has been or on her way to Capitol Hill

• Haha

I never thought of that but now you mention it I think you could be right. I had a c-section and no way would have wanted my photo taken next day. I also think she was hell bent on a home birth but given her age for a first birth it’s even more likely to have been a c-section. Hence the reason she suddenly ended up in hospital and was not seen for quite some time. Witnessing her having that kind of surgery would also act as another hook in Harry, like “look what I’ve gone through to give you a son”! Makes perfect sense.

Just been on twitter reading the bloody awful news about Caroline Flack. People were saying how the press/social media pushed her too far and I noticed one of the comments was wtte ‘no wonder Harry & Meghan left’. I have to admit it made me feel uneasy. I never post on social media and certainly wouldn’t have a go at anyone on there but it made me wonder. Where they tormented by the press and social media? Am I just an awful person who can’t stand the pair of them for no reason? Jeez, as much as I can’t be made to like them, are we over critical? Bloody hell. I’m growing a conscience.

A while back I’m sure I read somewhere online that she’d been to prison but if, I google it now, nothing comes up so no idea if it was true or false.
I think she inherited her father’s house but I can’t recall if it was in connection with that or not.
You can’t find a thing anywhere. It’s bizarre

Last edited:
I had a natural birth and no way in hell was I picture perfect the next week, never mind the next day, no amount of A list stylists, makeup artists or anyone in fact could have made me presentable to the public 😂. We're just back from a late lunch with our besties, the husband went to school with the sleaze that is Prince Andrew

Just been on twitter reading the bloody awful news about Caroline Flack. People were saying how the press/social media pushed her too far and I noticed one of the comments was wtte ‘no wonder Harry & Meghan left’. I have to admit it made me feel uneasy. I never post on social media and certainly wouldn’t have a go at anyone on there but it made me wonder. Where they tormented by the press and social media? Am I just an awful person who can’t stand the pair of them for no reason? Jeez, as much as I can’t be made to like them, are we over critical? Bloody hell. I’m growing a conscience.

You can’t find a thing anywhere. It’s biza.
I've seen the links to Megs and Harry too and agree it made me uneasy. However, I do think that if you're in the public eye, you have to accept you're putting yourself out there for people to have an opinion on and keyboard warriors are vicious. I think the royals are a bit of an exception as they're born into it and have no choice. Meg had a choice, courted it when it suited her and moaned when she didn't like it. That hypocrisy bothers me.

(I am not saying this linked to Caroline because we don't know the circumstances and fueling speculation won't help anything.)

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.