Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Blind item is brilliant.
So Meghan was negotiating in plain sight:

This actress has caused so much controversy – and caused so many disruptions to the family into which she married – that it is sometimes difficult to figure out exactly what kind of game she is playing.

Allow us to tell you about one game she played that was so public – yet so sneaky – that we all missed it! There was actually a point at which his family could have made her “go away” by paying her off.
When was that? What was she looking for? During the negotiations. She would have accepted a very large amount of cash to walk away.
Here’s what happened. She had her people pass along her number to several outsiders. They, in turn, publicly stated the number as the “value” that they put on her brand.

That was the amount of the buyout she was proposing!

So meghan thinks her worth is about $100m? ( these are the figures I’ve seen bandied about)
I think she is just desperately using Harry as a calling card to knock on the doors of billionaires. Eventually her value will probably be more when she’s divorced as she will play the victim card.
i think she will end up with some sort of Russian or a Middle Eastern wealthy man; who will be happy to have a former duchess as a trophy wife.
Meghan on her own will make money, as she’s such a hustler and won’t be constrained by a Harry’s desire for privacy.

As an aside, how easy is it to change the name of an Instagram account. Cos Megz is not going to give up those 11 million followers without a fight.
She is probably worth more on her own that with H. She would definitely have more freedom

Reactions: 4
This Blind item is brilliant.
So Meghan was negotiating in plain sight:

This actress has caused so much controversy – and caused so many disruptions to the family into which she married – that it is sometimes difficult to figure out exactly what kind of game she is playing.

Allow us to tell you about one game she played that was so public – yet so sneaky – that we all missed it! There was actually a point at which his family could have made her “go away” by paying her off.
When was that? What was she looking for? During the negotiations. She would have accepted a very large amount of cash to walk away.
Here’s what happened. She had her people pass along her number to several outsiders. They, in turn, publicly stated the number as the “value” that they put on her brand.

That was the amount of the buyout she was proposing!

So meghan thinks her worth is about $100m? ( these are the figures I’ve seen bandied about)
I think she is just desperately using Harry as a calling card to knock on the doors of billionaires. Eventually her value will probably be more when she’s divorced as she will play the victim card.
i think she will end up with some sort of Russian or a Middle Eastern wealthy man; who will be happy to have a former duchess as a trophy wife.
Meghan on her own will make money, as she’s such a hustler and won’t be constrained by a Harry’s desire for privacy.

As an aside, how easy is it to change the name of an Instagram account. Cos Megz is not going to give up those 11 million followers without a fight.

A chunk of those followers are bought robot accounts. Bots don’t translate to sales. Ask Hinch! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is probably worth more on her own that with H. She would definitely have more freedom
I wonder if she would be if they divorced. I'm not sure the public would react too kindly to her and if there was a huge public outroar then maybe the money men she's so keen to court wouldn't be so keen on her.

What's happening about the Daily Mail court case? Have we heard any more about that?

Reactions: 5
The biggest mistake she's making imo, is that she can trade up from H to a billionaire, once she's used him up.
Billionaires can pick and choose...

Reactions: 6
I think Harry loves her, so if she trades him off for a billionaire she would be making a huge mistake. They will most likely ignore her once she no longer become a brood mare. She will be expected to look the same age for the rest of her life (too keep up appearances) and watch as her husband keeps a mistress 20 years younger in every place he visits. I know it sounds cliche but it happens. Harry seems to only want her and from watching his mother (he claims to be like) suffer watching his dad date camilla, I honestly think he will remain faithful. With money and power come great sacrifice and I think Meghan will realise how much he had and how much she gave up if she trades him Harry for some Joe bloggs billionaire.

I really think Meghan as watched too many films and forgot what reality is really like. She is not living in the 'king and i' she not going to burst into song and have the whole world adore her. She has to work and respect and act like a princess to be treated like one.

The biggest mistake she's making imo, is that she can trade up from H to a billionaire, once she's used him up.
Billionaires can pick and choose...
Not sure if she'll be in the right age bracket if they divorce in the next few years, she might be a tad 'old' for a billionaire, unless he's in his 80's.

• Heart
The number of negative comments on her SussexRoyal account is incredible.
If they read nothing else potential sponsors are not going to want to associate with a turd rolled in glitter like them.
The Vogue video with 'E' is very cringeworthy, and should serve as a warning to anyone that she uses for self-promotion at the expense of the other party. İ would imagine he is feeling very embarassed now - all his credibility straight out of the window.....it's just totally vomit-inducing stuff...

Reactions: 10
Not sure if she'll be in the right age bracket if they divorce in the next few years, she might be a tad 'old' for a billionaire, unless he's in his 80's.
And she has a child which isn't appealing to men who want a plaything

Reactions: 6
I think Harry loves her, so if she trades him off for a billionaire she would be making a huge mistake. They will most likely ignore her once she no longer become a brood mare. She will be expected to look the same age for the rest of her life (too keep up appearances) and watch as her husband keeps a mistress 20 years younger in every place he visits. I know it sounds cliche but it happens. Harry seems to only want her and from watching his mother (he claims to be like) suffer watching his dad date camilla, I honestly think he will remain faithful. With money and power come great sacrifice and I think Meghan will realise how much he had and how much she gave up if she trades him Harry for some Joe bloggs billionaire.

I really think Meghan as watched too many films and forgot what reality is really like. She is not living in the 'king and i' she not going to burst into song and have the whole world adore her. She has to work and respect and act like a princess to be treated like one.
İ don't think she feels love, she only fakes it. İncapable of empathy, fakes it. She likes attention of any sort - doesn't seem to matter what it is. Hallmarks of her personality disorder.

Reactions: 7

Harry does love her, but she is incapable of love; she’s a narc.
He has sacrificed everything to make her happy. If she cared about him, she would not have made him leave his country, family everything. When she quit North America, she was at the end of her career as a “ young ingenue”.
Her stupidity and shortsightedness and pure greed are breathtaking.
Her “ perceived value” was as a member of the RF and that has totally backfired.
She is now notorious the world over as a gold digger. I hope for Harry’s sake, she meets someone els, otherwise he will never be free of her.
He could remarry in 5 years to someone a bit younger and have more kids.
i hope he gets custody of Archie; but she’s got that child support pay check sewn up but keeping him in North America since he was 6 months old.

Reactions: 10
The Vogue video with 'E' is very cringeworthy, and should serve as a warning to anyone that she uses for self-promotion at the expense of the other party. İ would imagine he is feeling very embarassed now - all his credibility straight out of the window.....it's just totally vomit-inducing stuff...
Yeah he looks like a prize twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she’s finding out quickly that is not the case. People want the blood born prince, not the z list merching actress.

She should have left without him, breaking free from that ancient racist institution and her mentally ill husband, to gain some interest. She is now done and she probably knows it, hence the selling the Diana story by Harry.

They are a hideous pair.
Anything associated with “Sussex Royal” is tainted. Who on earth will want o work with them.
All those A list wedding guests are silent.
when the 12month review comes in January from BP, I really hope they are stripped of their Sussex titles, and all funding.
With any luck, Harry will head back to the UK sans meghan

Thing is; Harry can pick up his old life where he left off; older and wiser.
Meghan will ( deservedly) get 100% of the blame for this.
Harry will probably be based in Africa and just pop back to the UK for family events.
its actually quite sad to see it unfold.

Yeah he looks like a prize twit.
Edward Enniful does have a sense of humour as Vogue did a fantastic parody video with Victoria Beckham.

It‘s Meghan’s faux sincerity which is so grating

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she would be if they divorced. I'm not sure the public would react too kindly to her and if there was a huge public outroar then maybe the money men she's so keen to court wouldn't be so keen on her.
If they were to divorce then she doesn't have to keep her mouth shut at all. If they are being kept by Charles then she has to still tow the line to a degree otherwise they'd be cut off without a penny but if she has a divorce settlement then she has no such obligations. She can sell sell sell. And I bet she does.

If they were to divorce then she doesn't have to keep her mouth shut at all. If they are being kept by Charles then she has to still tow the line to a degree otherwise they'd be cut off without a penny but if she has a divorce settlement then she has no such obligations. She can sell sell sell. And I bet she does.

They would slap an nda on her?

They would slap an nda on her?
I always wondered why Fergie didn't spill the beans but then she got divorced because she was in debt, not because their marriage failed and let's face it they still lived together (and still do) so maybe that is why..?

I hope he has an affair with the nanny.. that'd really piss her off! #karma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.