Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently the Harkles told their staff in january; that they were being fired.
i think there may well be a cash flow issue for them.
The schmoozing with bankers is so that Meghan can meet as many rich men as possible in a short space of time.
She’s got to be aiming for a billionaire. Maybe a Jeff Bezos of Amazon.
Poor wretched Harry is only a stepping stone.
Now that they are being expelled from the RF, their coin is devaluing fast.
Oh good theory. Very plausible.She's gotta get a wriggle on, times a wastin' .
There's always silly old wankers bankers willing to bankroll a girl who learned her trade on a yacht.
Pammie Anderson played a blinder. Married one, got her debts cleared by him, then toddled off after 12 days. Not very ethical but needs must.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Kanye West is hoping to expand his congregation, royally speaking. The rapper and self-proclaimed “greatest artist of all time“ has reportedly invited Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to be a part of his Sunday Services series of concerts......”

after the double date with J Lo and A Rod I wouldn’t fall down dead with shock If it happened.
nut jobs stick together 🤷‍♀️
Oh ffs 🙄

People who are being abused often don't, even if someone points it out
They also tend to defend their abuser and turn their backs on the people who tried to warn them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Can he genuinely not see what she’s doing to him? 😢
Personally, I think think this is one of those relationships where they make each other toxic people. Both vaguely benefit from the relationship but also both are selfishly destructive because of the relationship. I imagine a lot of arguments, sex and sulking going on. For now..

Reactions: 9
“Kanye West is hoping to expand his congregation, royally speaking. The rapper and self-proclaimed “greatest artist of all time“ has reportedly invited Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to be a part of his Sunday Services series of concerts......”

after the double date with J Lo and A Rod I wouldn’t fall down dead with shock If it happened.
nut jobs stick together 🤷‍♀️
Anyone with an ounce of self respect wouldn't even breathe the same air as Kanye West, another narc that literally thinks he is resurrection of Jesus Christ. He is an utter lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🙄 wonder where this information came from

Wow! Some of the comments on their website are great.

Ouch ! Overwhelmingly critical of her. Call the burns unit asap !🚑

" Have you asked your former staff if they are ok? "
-------------------------------

deal with the fact that you are the most hated woman nowadays, if you want to change that, you can changed your attitude towards both your black and white family, towards your old friends and towards the UK people and the royals who embraced you. Trying to fool us by these news will not work
---------------------------------
It black history month when are gonna post something to celebrate past of your heritage .
--------------------------------

More rehashing of old content 🥱
Plus, you have disrespected our Queen, her family and the British public, of which I am one.
You sack 15 members of your team and put up this ridiculous post the day after. You’re sick. Really.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Reactions: 6
I think the Queen needs to take further action and take the titles away now. Meagain is embarrassing the RF. Her Insta account (let's face it she is running it not him) has turned into a self congratulatory celeb style account and she has no interest in the RF. It's just not acceptable and the Queen needs to sort it. I know it is delicate because they want Harry to be able to feel he can turn to them but the Sussex Royal brand is tacky and not fit for purpose now. Wake up Harry.

Reactions: 12
I think we all know her end game is money now. She pretty soon lost interest in tre anthropological aspect, shaking hands with the great unwashed.
Just how long will Harry be useful for? There’s actually only so many tines he can rock up somewhere, pull out the Diana card and walk away with the big money.
These companies etc will want something new. Their one story is going to wear out quickly.
Beghan has expensive tastes. The money will soon run out. She has the level of fame she craved.
Someone higher up commented they think she is on the look out for an upgrade in wealth at these conferences etc. I have to agree.
Harry is only the proposition he was when fully attached to his family and family vault.

I think we all know her end game is money now. She pretty soon lost interest in tre anthropological aspect, shaking hands with the great unwashed.
Just how long will Harry be useful for? There’s actually only so many tines he can rock up somewhere, pull out the Diana card and walk away with the big money.
These companies etc will want something new. Their one story is going to wear out quickly.
Beghan has expensive tastes. The money will soon run out. She has the level of fame she craved.
Someone higher up commented they think she is on the look out for an upgrade in wealth at these conferences etc. I have to agree.
Harry is only the proposition he was when fully attached to his family and family vault.
Agree. He's not that much of a catch compared to glitzy billionaires she is clearly on the prowl for! She will cast him aside when she gets a better offer although I do wonder what man would go near her but suppose there are all sorts out there!

Look out, Kate is releasing a podcast this afternoon at 4pm Where she's talking openly for about 30 minutes I believe, on the subject of children. Heard a snippet on the news and I must say she sounds very relaxed and speaks clearly and passionatly about a subject she really does care about. Expect something from dumb and dumber to throw some shade. She'll be spitting feathers in her Canadian hideaway, if that's where she even is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cannot believe their account has commenting enabled. Not for long surely after the amount of scathing remarks.
The number of negative comments on her SussexRoyal account is incredible.
If they read nothing else potential sponsors are not going to want to associate with a turd rolled in glitter like them.

• Haha
Thought it was too good to be true to expect that she would piss off out of our faces.

Reactions: 3
If firing their staff is new to the queen then she should remove the rest of their titles. Harry's title is from birth and he could maybe be given a lesser title of lord of he were to return. Meghan should never be retitled, as she removed herself from the first one gifted to her. I think the queen should also tell them they no longer represent her overseas as from what I have seen they haven't even bothered to represent her, just get Meghan some work. I do hope the queen is conversation with her aids to work out away too keep Harry in the fold but remove him until both him and Meghan wise up. I understand the queen doesn't want to abandon her grandson but sometimes you need to get them too see sense.

Reactions: 8
This Blind item is brilliant.
So Meghan was negotiating in plain sight:

This actress has caused so much controversy – and caused so many disruptions to the family into which she married – that it is sometimes difficult to figure out exactly what kind of game she is playing.

Allow us to tell you about one game she played that was so public – yet so sneaky – that we all missed it! There was actually a point at which his family could have made her “go away” by paying her off.
When was that? What was she looking for? During the negotiations. She would have accepted a very large amount of cash to walk away.
Here’s what happened. She had her people pass along her number to several outsiders. They, in turn, publicly stated the number as the “value” that they put on her brand.

That was the amount of the buyout she was proposing!

So meghan thinks her worth is about $100m? ( these are the figures I’ve seen bandied about)
I think she is just desperately using Harry as a calling card to knock on the doors of billionaires. Eventually her value will probably be more when she’s divorced as she will play the victim card.
i think she will end up with some sort of Russian or a Middle Eastern wealthy man; who will be happy to have a former duchess as a trophy wife.
Meghan on her own will make money, as she’s such a hustler and won’t be constrained by a Harry’s desire for privacy.

As an aside, how easy is it to change the name of an Instagram account. Cos Megz is not going to give up those 11 million followers without a fight.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.