Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well bugger me! That’s what’s happened. It’s got to be.

Meg’s is close to anyone when it suits her. Like she was close to her dad and then suddenly he’s the devil. She lies like a no-legged dog.
'Lies like a no- legged dog' 😂
I have to have this in my life, may I steal it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I disliked Camilla at first. But she’s really grown on me. She has balls.

I’m not sure if Meghan will be at either event but it will be interesting to see if she is and what sort of reception she gets. Personally, I wouldn’t have the audacity to be at the commonwealth thing but this is Meghan we’re talking about. The wedding is a family thing so maybe a bit different. Love to be a fly on the wall if she’s there.
Yep, I really dislike Camilla throughout the Diana years, but she is a real unsipung asset to the RF.
None of the “three of them in this marriage, so it was a bit crowded” were covered in glory during the nineties. However Camilla has done her job with humour and supported her husband.

I think Meghan will come to the commonwealth thing. She has no shame, and Will only be thinking about the column inches and photos. They are a global story so the first public appearance since Canada House will be a Big Deal.

Meghan has updated the SussexRoyal Instagram with a very old video of her with Edward Enniful after she guest edited Vogue

i cannot believe how sycophantic everyone is towards her.
She did have a really unique, rare position.
i can’t believe she traded it in for cash.

That has got to be photoshopped. The angle of her head looks wierd
Don’t think it faked as there are others like it.

Yeah I should have clarified that I was speaking about the American press who were so much in meghans corner and would defend her every move. The Hollywood elite will find her boring now she's walked away the only thing that made her attractive, the Royal family
New York Post not so flattering about M and H .

Interesting blog about the Sussexes.

Particular “highlights”
Meghan yachting and racially abusing her North African former assistant; Melissa Toubati. Oh the irony, given how often Meghan has played the race card.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yep, I really dislike Camilla throughout the Diana years, but she is a real unsipung asset to the RF.
None of the “three of them in this marriage, so it was a bit crowded” were covered in glory during the nineties. However Camilla has done her job with humour and supported her husband.

I think Meghan will come to the commonwealth thing. She has no shame, and Will only be thinking about the column inches and photos. They are a global story so the first public appearance since Canada House will be a Big Deal.
And I wish the press would bloody ignore them seeing as they bleat on about how awful they are. Don't give them the attention she clearly wants.

Reactions: 4
Apparently the Harkles told their staff in january; that they were being fired.
i think there may well be a cash flow issue for them.
The schmoozing with bankers is so that Meghan can meet as many rich men as possible in a short space of time.
She’s got to be aiming for a billionaire. Maybe a Jeff Bezos of Amazon.
Poor wretched Harry is only a stepping stone.
Now that they are being expelled from the RF, their coin is devaluing fast.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Apparently the Harkles told their staff in january; that they were being fired.
i think there may well be a cash flow issue for them.
The schmoozing with bankers is so that Meghan can meet as many rich men as possible in a short space of time.
She’s got to be aiming for a billionaire. Maybe a Jeff Bezos of Amazon.
Poor wretched Harry is only a stepping stone.
Now that they are being expelled from the RF, their coin is devaluing fast.
I hope she leaves poor Harry soon, he needs to heal away from witch Tits.

Meg?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
“Kanye West is hoping to expand his congregation, royally speaking. The rapper and self-proclaimed “greatest artist of all time“ has reportedly invited Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to be a part of his Sunday Services series of concerts......”

after the double date with J Lo and A Rod I wouldn’t fall down dead with shock If it happened.
nut jobs stick together 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.