Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do have a problem with the set-up of Harry as an innocent victim that can come back to the hearts of family and country. He’s still a spoiled, entitled brat that wanted to be bigger and more popular than his brother and wife and probably blackmailed his family to get the big wedding and tried to do it again with his list on his little website. She might be the devil, but he’s not innocent at all.
I think he's an absolute twunt and every bit as bad as her at this point. The only thing in his favour is that even before this mess we knew he was flaky as feck.Well I certainly did. I know this sounds bad, but Archiedoll, cute as he is, has the same somewhat vacant puzzled look that Ginger always had as a child.Being the spoiled entitled brat he's always been Ginger decided he wanted what his big bro had(as siblings often do). He wanted a Kate and a baby too and was ripe for the picking when beghan hit on him. It was the perfect storm and the family know the drill ... when he said "What beghan wants beghan gets" it was so ironic because as far as I see it actually applied more to himself than her. That's how it's always been, "What harry wants harry gets because poor little Harry boo hoo hoo". He stamped his little ginger trotters and probably made all sorts of threats, like spoiled brats do, if he didn't get his Barbie dolly beghan to play hide the salami with and make babies with till death do them part.
Beghan lucked out. She inserted herself into his life at just the right time. Bless Wills and Kate, they were the catalyst for this. Harry saw their happy life and Harry wanted that too, but without the boring work for gangan that Kate and William do because he's a lazy spoiled little tit.
Beghan was always planning to defect anyway at some point, definitely, but I bet she couldn't believe her luck when Harry pushed for it so soon after the wedding. Make no mistake Ginger wanted out anyway so beghan being a lazy witch re royal duties suited his plans just as much as hers.

The thing is with Harry is that he was ‘our’ Harry. We’ve watched him grow, forgiven his silliness in his youth. Cried for him as we watched him walk behind his mums coffin. Applauded him for being ‘one of the lads’ on active service. We were happy when he found someone he wanted to marry. We wanted the best for him because he was ours. It’s now such a blurred line between who he was and who he is now that people are starting to question him.

Edited to say: actually the line isn’t blurred. He’s become a completely different Harry to the one we knew.
I don't think he has. I think he was always like this. Harry's way or the highway. His family know this, hence handling him with kid gloves over the years in case he threw a wobbler. Lets be honest, his education was a disaster, had to repeat a year and left eton with a B in art and a D in geography.😂 No Uni experience because he was too thick to get in and there are some strings even the royals can't pull. I don't think they knew what the feck too do with him after school. Luckily he decided he wanted to play soldier so popping him in uniform and throwing promotions at him solved that problem for a few years. Since then ... nothing. Just farting around playing polo and being an eejit. Now he's married to a narcissist and is still just farting around being an eejit but with an innocent baby in the mix.
Harry is as he's always been, a spoiled entitled brat. He really truly does not realise how protected and coddled he was by his family. Beghan will break him, just watch. And he won't have his family on hand to pick up the pieces.
This is why he has aged badly, because he thought he wanted all this but the reality is harder than that dream he had and Beghan is likely being a nightmare over losing her red carpet curtseys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
First just want to say, this Camilla stuff is so good. I laughed so hard at the clip of her saying “Hm...course” when asked if she missed them. Now this thinly veiled reference where she makes clear exactly how aware the RF is while maintaining plausible deniability 👌🏻 Never had much of an opinion of her before but I’m starting to think she’s a real one.

Secondly, I’m getting more and more confused as to what their endgame is but I guess the bottom line is that if you aren’t a narcissist it is really hard to get into their headspace, where life is just a constant need to satiate ego and there is no other real driving force. It’s equal parts annoying to watch how little skill she has in pulling off this charade and exciting to know that she’s going to trip over her own unfulfillable need. She literally can’t see past the next ego-stroke at any given time and that will be her undoing. I’ve never known a narcissist in real life so it is pretty interesting to watch.

Also I’m kind of leaning toward thinking she won’t come back for the Commonwealth thing. I feel like she is too determined to show that she won’t be told she has any responsibilities. I do think she’ll come for the wedding but I agree with people who said she’s going to show she’s pregnant or at least lead people to believe it.

Reactions: 7
First just want to say, this Camilla stuff is so good. I laughed so hard at the clip of her saying “Hm...course” when asked if she missed them. Now this thinly veiled reference where she makes clear exactly how aware the RF is while maintaining plausible deniability 👌🏻 Never had much of an opinion of her before but I’m starting to think she’s a real one.

Secondly, I’m getting more and more confused as to what their endgame is but I guess the bottom line is that if you aren’t a narcissist it is really hard to get into their headspace, where life is just a constant need to satiate ego and there is no other real driving force. It’s equal parts annoying to watch how little skill she has in pulling off this charade and exciting to know that she’s going to trip over her own unfulfillable need. She literally can’t see past the next ego-stroke at any given time and that will be her undoing. I’ve never known a narcissist in real life so it is pretty interesting to watch.

Also I’m kind of leaning toward thinking she won’t come back for the Commonwealth thing. I feel like she is too determined to show that she won’t be told she has any responsibilities. I do think she’ll come for the wedding but I agree with people who said she’s going to show she’s pregnant or at least lead people to believe it.
I disliked Camilla at first. But she’s really grown on me. She has balls.

I’m not sure if Meghan will be at either event but it will be interesting to see if she is and what sort of reception she gets. Personally, I wouldn’t have the audacity to be at the commonwealth thing but this is Meghan we’re talking about. The wedding is a family thing so maybe a bit different. Love to be a fly on the wall if she’s there.

Reactions: 4
Camilla is a dark horse. I think her greatest asset is her sharp, filthy wit. I bet she's the most fun person to hang out with out of the whole bunch. Wish I could drink with her and Prince Phillip. Can you imagine? LOL

I hated her too for years, but have really come around to her. Charles obviously looks thrilled to bits to have her at his side, and she stays in her lane, whilst doggedly working her way through her obligations. SHE has had worse press than any of them; Diana, Kate, Meghan, Margaret, nothing compares to how Camilla ("the Rottweiler") was treated. Do I think it was nasty that she pretended to be a confidant to Diana and was still emotionally involved with Charles when he married Diana? YES! But time has given us quite an exciting Queen Consort to look forward to. I think she doesn't miss anything. Her face during Meghan's wedding was priceless. And I LOVE that Kate seems tight with her. Saucy minxes whispering things I'd love to hear.

Meghan only cares about Meghan. And Harry has willfully thrown himself into this disaster. I don't feel sorry for him. Many people have had difficult childhoods, exacerbated by actual poverty and actual physical abuse, and risen above it. You're 35 bleeping years old, Harry. Man up and just own the fact that you're a sniveling money grubber that feels entitled to all the perks of privilege without any of the hard work us mere mortals have to actually do to get even a tiny bit of comfort in our everyday lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So all 15 people of their Buckingham palace have been sacked, but.....they have a new 'Special Advisor'.
It's Doria. 😂

• Haha
I’m another one that dislike Camilla for years but have come round to liking both her and Charles. They are quite active in the ‘local’ area and just come across as ordinary folks when they are out and about locally. I think she’d be fun as a dinner guest, bet she likes a good drink and a fag 😁.

Freda, I need to stop reading your posts when I’m miles from a lav and need to pee, ginger trotters indeed 😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So all 15 people of their Buckingham palace have been sacked, but.....they have a new 'Special Advisor'.
It's Doria. 😂
And still we know bugger all about Doria. It’s bizarre. Meghans family have all been scrutinised yet google Doria and you get nowt. 🤷🏻‍♀️ There’s got to be some sort of media block on her. But why?

Reactions: 11
And still we know bugger all about Doria. It’s bizarre. Meghans family have all been scrutinised yet google Doria and you get nowt. 🤷🏻‍♀️ There’s got to be some sort of media block on her. But why?
Would be very interesting to find out about those ‘missing years’

Reactions: 9
Because that would be racist.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Because that would be racist.🙄
Oh god! Of course, silly me. Seems like it’s only the white side of her family that’s allowed to be questioned. But seriously, if you google her she’s like mother bloody Theresa, not one blot on her copybook at all. Not even gossip. Is it true that you can have things removed from google?

• Haha
She has nothing to hide off course but seems to have spend a looooot of dollars on whiping the internet clean. And I’m sure she did that to protect herself and not her daughter because her and Megs don’t seem close at all...

Oh god! Of course, silly me. Seems like it’s only the white side of her family that’s allowed to be questioned. But seriously, if you google her she’s like mother bloody Theresa, not one blot on her copybook at all. Not even gossip. Is it true that you can have things removed from google?
Absolutely.

Reactions: 8
She has nothing to hide off course but seems to have spend a looooot of dollars on whiping the internet clean. And I’m sure she did that to protect herself and not her daughter because her and Megs don’t seem close at all...

Absolutely.
Well bugger me! That’s what’s happened. It’s got to be.

Meg’s is close to anyone when it suits her. Like she was close to her dad and then suddenly he’s the devil. She lies like a no-legged dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh yes, you certainly can.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.