Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they no longer wanted to live their lives performing for the crowd. Yet Just few weeks later it’s clear it wasn’t the crowd that was the problem... just the fee

She never wanted to not be in the limelight. Him maybe... But she didn't become an actress even a low grade one to be ignored. She wants attention possibly, even craves it. When she lived in Canada if she appeared on a television show even for a second it probably cost them thousands. To work under the royal family you don't get a fee paid direct to you. It's gets paid to the royal coffers and distributed accordingly. She wanted the ££££ handed straight to her so she could remember how much her time is worth.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She never wanted to not be in the limelight. Him maybe... But she didn't become an actress even a low grade one to be ignored. She wants attention possibly, even craves it. When she lived in Canada if she appeared on a television show even for a second it probably cost them thousands. To work under the royal family you don't get a fee paid direct to you. It's gets paid to the royal coffers and distributed accordingly. She wanted the ££££ handed straight to her so she could remember how much her time is worth.
You’ve got to wonder how long it will take Harry to get sick of the ‘private life’ he thought he wanted. When he’s of no use to genuine causes (unless you count Beghans money making as a genuine cause). He’s been so lucky to have been given the chances to make a difference to people and have some influence in their lives. Now we hear he’s speaking at J P Morgan. I mean what what the hell does he know about stuff like that? He’d have to go and ask daddy. His life will just lack purpose.

Watched an interesting interview with Wallis Simpson and Edward (David) on you tube last night and it was like H&M in 30 years time. He seemed lost and nervous. No light in his eyes at all. I just saw the future of H&M.

Reactions: 11
Harry has his mum's spirit , you can see that in all his solo engagements prior to Meghan. He loved helping children in Africa and helping those injured service men. Since Meghan came along he seems to havd taken a step back. He never engaged with those people the same. He used to walk in and hug the child or solider, now he stands rubbing his sweaty hands waiting for Megan to say her piece. He will start to miss all of his charities as it has and was a is a big part of his life and will yearn to be amongst those people his mum ( the person he claims helped him be the man he is) spent all of her time helping and loving. Megan will soon learn the lifestyle of a actress isn't want Harry wants isn't the life he was brought into and she will realise her selfish actions have taken the man she loves away from what made her fall in love with him in the first place. (Despite the title)

Reactions: 5
The interview with Edward and Wallis

Harry has his mum's spirit , you can see that in all his solo engagements prior to Meghan. He loved helping children in Africa and helping those injured service men. Since Meghan came along he seems to havd taken a step back. He never engaged with those people the same. He used to walk in and hug the child or solider, now he stands rubbing his sweaty hands waiting for Megan to say her piece. He will start to miss all of his charities as it has and was a is a big part of his life and will yearn to be amongst those people his mum ( the person he claims helped him be the man he is) spent all of her time helping and loving. Megan will soon learn the lifestyle of a actress isn't want Harry wants isn't the life he was brought into and she will realise her selfish actions have taken the man she loves away from what made her fall in love with him in the first place. (Despite the title)
I think it was the title she fell in love with rather than the actual man. Harsh I know but that’s how I feel.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think it was the title she fell in love with rather than the actual man. Harsh I know but that’s how I feel.
I agree, and I think how much she 'likes' someone is directly related to what they can do for her.
Everyone she likes is a stepping stone, and once they've served her purpose they suddenly become 'toxic'.

She's the kind of person who would've married a Harvey Weinstein and acted in love as long as it helped her. And the way she would look at William? Nope, not the way normal people look at their brother in law.

Reactions: 9
I agree, and I think how much she 'likes' someone is directly related to what they can do for her.
Everyone she likes is a stepping stone, and once they've served her purpose they suddenly become 'toxic'.

She's the kind of person who would've married a Harvey Weinstein and acted in love as long as it helped her. And the way she would look at William? Nope, not the way normal people look at their brother in law.
She was definitely trying to love bomb William in some of the stills I’ve seen

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I tend to agree with you.
They say that while Edward was on his deathbed, Wallis was out lunching and enjoying herself. He died with a nurse by his side and not the woman he gave up his life and title for beside him. So bloody sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I lost my grandad aged 14
im now 41
its not even started to sink in that the one man I’ll ever truly love-a raw innocent love-has gone
it’s his birthday tomorrow and I’d give up anything just to give him a cuddle one last time
he was my mum dad grandad best friend playmate and my whole life-he made me who I am today
i had to fight to go to his funeral I had to fight to say my goodbyes to him
not a day goes by when I don’t think about him
ive never been able to afford therapy
the nhs won’t fund me
hes had it all on a plate and still chooses to whinge ‘i lost my mum’ ‘I had to walk behind her coffin’ (my narc mother refused to allow me near his)
well guess what mate?
so have others but they don’t have access to the help you could just click your fingers for
we still have to get up and go to work
we still have to stress about paying bills
and most have to bring up kids etc
i don’t have anytime for anyone who won’t help themselves
go duck off and grow up
And take that narc witch you married with you
So sorry honey xxx

Reactions: 3
They’re hypocrites. I’m amazed that they can’t see the crap that’s coming out of their own mouths.

And as for poor ickle Harry. Given a life of luxury and privilege and didn’t ever realise how bloody lucky he was. He then decided that the aforementioned life wasn’t for him, didn’t want to be a member of our royal family but he’s still using that very privilege to ‘be financially independent ‘ because if not for an accident of birthright nobody would want to know him. Least of all Meghan.

Edited to say: if I was William I’d be furious that Harry was using their mother to garner sympathy and financial gain. I’d be having a word in his ear and telling him to stop that tit now.
That's a good point. Neither gangan nor Charlie can say much considering the bad blood between them and Diana, but William should tell that whiny ginger twunt to knock it off and go chat tit about megan's family for a change and let Diana rest in peace.

Absolutely time to tell us if we are paying for it and if not, who is. They are both making a mockery, not only of the RF, but of themselves.

'Say what you like about Piers, he's spot on here.

Very slightly off topic but husband arrives home from work and we're chatting. Said to him that Kate Middleton was in the city today at a 'social' cafe, the one that a few A listers have visited like George Clooney. He says, yeah they all seem to be besties that lot. No darling, you're a tad mixed up, you are thinking of the other brother's wife 😂. He's rubbish for gossiping with!!
Tell me about it. When my husband came in from work yesterday he said " well what's happening Mrs" I said "och Harry Harkle was giving a talk to some billionaires at a JP Morgan financial conference".
him, as he pulled off his work boots - "Yeah? so what did he have to say".
Me-" basically MY MAMMY DIED 😭!".

He wet himself laughing. He thinks I was joking. He hasn't a clue, bless him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What is soho house and why the big deal about it can anyone explain?
They are a chain of private clubs aimed at a celebrity/media/art based membership. Around £1200 per annum I believe. They are world wide based, some offering accommodation for members. High end. I love their interior designs. How I wished my house would look. Basically full of nobs 🤣 I’ve been there as a guest for lunch and that’s it.

They are a chain of private clubs aimed at a celebrity/media/art based membership. Around £1200 per annum I believe. They are world wide based, some offering accommodation for members. High end. I love their interior designs. How I wished my house would look. Basically full of nobs 🤣 I’ve been there as a guest for lunch and that’s it.
That’s it in a nutshell. Full of good ole boys and secret handshakes. Wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw them.

• Haha
Just wondered if H&M are able to pull in these big money deals while they are a bit of a novelty. What will happen in 10 years time when they are old news? Who will be funding this lifestyle they will be accustomed to?

Reactions: 2
Just wondered if H&M are able to pull in these big money deals while they are a bit of a novelty. What will happen in 10 years time when they are old news? Who will be funding this lifestyle they will be accustomed to?
The marriage won’t last that long anyway, but I honestly don’t think these two could pay for their lifestyle for ten weeks. So papa has to pay and H better start praying his father gets at least as old as grandma because I’m quite sure William isn’t going to support this show out of his pocket.

Reactions: 7
Can you see them still being together in ten years time? I can't see Meg upping sticks and moving to Africa to do conservation work which is allegedly Harry's dream.

Reactions: 2
Good point. I suppose it's a case of how long it takes for his to recognise and break away from the Co dependancy she has created with him. I think that will be hard because moving away has increased the intensity of that. I also think H is stubborn so I suspect he will stay in the marriage far longer than he should to avoid the "told you so". He will hate that.

Can you see them still being together in ten years time? I can't see Meg upping sticks and moving to Africa to do conservation work which is allegedly Harry's dream.
He’s a shadow of his former self now - I can’t even begin to imagine them together in 10 years time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.