Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the best course of action is to teach our children not to be so sensitive.
Nope. this is akin to victim-blaming. The best course of action is to discourage name-calling and using ‘finger’ as a derogatory term. Then there would be nothing to be ‘sensitive’ about.

Nope. this is akin to victim-blaming. The best course of action is to discourage name-calling and using ‘finger’ as a derogatory term. Then there would be nothing to be ‘sensitive’ about.
OMG. Typo! GINGER not finger! Ffs autocorrect

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Discourage name calling. NEVER going to happen! It’s terms like “victim blaming” that are the problem. The reinforcement of the namby pamby culture is what needs to be discouraged. Build a society with an actual backbone!

And, interestingly, it seems ok for you to call people cunts but not ok for somebody to call someone ginger 😳

909708C0-C3CE-4FFD-A983-96F138F7E29C.jpeg

Last edited:
Discourage name calling. NEVER going to happen! It’s terms like “victim blaming” that are the problem. The reinforcement of the namby pamby culture is what needs to be discouraged. Build a society with an actual backbone!

And, interestingly, it seems ok for you to call people cunts but not ok for somebody to call someone ginger 😳

View attachment 82920

🤔 the bleep label is earned by displayed behaviour and treatment of other people. Not a criticism based purely on looks.

🤔 the bleep label is earned by displayed behaviour and treatment of other people. Not a criticism based purely on looks.
Also that’s not my name-calling. I am quoting someone else who has direct experience of their behaviour - a cameraman. And... that’s from an entirely different thread.

Reactions: 2
So, now they are in 'talks' with Goldman Sachs who, along with J.P Morgan, have invested 2 billion dollars into the expansion of Soho house.
The Soho house founder, Nick Jones, is married to Kirsty Young who is the director of H&M's 'charity'.
One of the owners of Soho house is a massive contribute
NOW we see it....

to the Cilinton foundation.
Yikes. This was one of the connections I heard about through TP and Dripdrop when I first got lost in the rabbit warrens! It seems to be true!
Wow. All this time I've been thinking TP is just a bunch of trolls because they never make a post before Harkles make a big move; only after the media reports something on Harkles do they make one of their cryptic tweets. Now I'm wondering, could they actually have insider info? They were spot on about this. :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So, now they are in 'talks' with Goldman Sachs who, along with J.P Morgan, have invested 2 billion dollars into the expansion of Soho house.
The Soho house founder, Nick Jones, is married to Kirsty Young who is the director of H&M's 'charity'.
One of the owners of Soho house is a massive contribute
NOW we see it....

to the Cilinton foundation.
The next few months are going to be interesting, they can't hide below the parapet forever, nor can they keep being secreted into venues with top flight security just because they deem themselves more important than other invitees. Donald trump probably has less security 😂.

Just finished my epic ironing whilst watching a movie that seemed familiar and I figured out the ending early on. When it finished it dawned on me that I'd read the book 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2

I'm offended you mentioned finger. :(
I have ten of them so my offence taking is ten times that of a ginger.

Will no one think of the poor fingers :cry:

The next few months are going to be interesting, they can't hide below the parapet forever, nor can they keep being secreted into venues with top flight security just because they deem themselves more important than other invitees. Donald trump probably has less security 😂.

Just finished my epic ironing whilst watching a movie that seemed familiar and I figured out the ending early on. When it finished it dawned on me that I'd read the book 🤷🏻‍♀️
Was the movie true to the book? Often they aren't.

Yes, we'll see what happens but frankly they've already not just blotted their copy book but chucked a whole bottle of ink at it with the ass kissing of JP Morgan and in talks with Golman Sachs. I don't think gangan will be impressed.
I know the royals are hardly squeaky clean but I don't think any of them have ever been so blatantly ass kissing of the money hoarders of the world.
What galls me most is how Ginge and Cringe wailed about the poor planet and climate change and lectured us on our carbon footprints.
Cheeky barstewards.:mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm offended you mentioned finger. :(
I have ten of them so my offence taking is ten times that of a ginger.

Will no one think of the poor fingers :cry:

Was the movie true to the book? Often they aren't.

Yes, we'll see what happens but frankly they've already not just blotted their copy book but chucked a whole bottle of ink at it with the ass kissing of JP Morgan and in talks with Golman Sachs. I don't think gangan will be impressed.
I know the royals are hardly squeaky clean but I don't think any of them have ever been so blatantly ass kissing of the money hoarders of the world.
What galls me most is how Ginge and Cringe wailed about the poor planet and climate change and lectured us on our carbon footprints.
Cheeky barstewards.:mad:
Nah re movie but it was ok.

Them prattling on about sustainable tourism and carbon footprints really irritated me and they never really thought through the name of the website they set up in collaboration with travel companies. Travalyst?? More like Travel A List. The website has disappeared so that was a monumental waste of everyone's time that was involved in the so called initiative.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Nah re movie but it was ok.

Them prattling on about sustainable tourism and carbon footprints really irritated me and they never really thought through the name of the website they set up in collaboration with travel companies. Travalyst?? More like Travel A List. The website has disappeared so that was a monumental waste of everyone's time that was involved in the so called initiative.
They’re hypocrites. I’m amazed that they can’t see the crap that’s coming out of their own mouths.

And as for poor ickle Harry. Given a life of luxury and privilege and didn’t ever realise how bloody lucky he was. He then decided that the aforementioned life wasn’t for him, didn’t want to be a member of our royal family but he’s still using that very privilege to ‘be financially independent ‘ because if not for an accident of birthright nobody would want to know him. Least of all Meghan.

Edited to say: if I was William I’d be furious that Harry was using their mother to garner sympathy and financial gain. I’d be having a word in his ear and telling him to stop that tit now.

Ouch. Piers sees right through that little ginger dimwit! Want some aloe for that burn Hazza 🔥
Isn’t it time BP either confirmed or denied these rumours? We’re being kept totally in the dark about who’s paying for their security and if they’re still being paid by British taxpayers. It’s all starting to stink and doing absolutely no favours to the future of the monarchy.

Reactions: 9
Isn’t it time BP either confirmed or denied these rumours? We’re being kept totally in the dark about who’s paying for their security and if they’re still being paid by British taxpayers. It’s all starting to stink and doing absolutely no favours to the future of the monarchy.
Absolutely time to tell us if we are paying for it and if not, who is. They are both making a mockery, not only of the RF, but of themselves.

'Say what you like about Piers, he's spot on here.

Very slightly off topic but husband arrives home from work and we're chatting. Said to him that Kate Middleton was in the city today at a 'social' cafe, the one that a few A listers have visited like George Clooney. He says, yeah they all seem to be besties that lot. No darling, you're a tad mixed up, you are thinking of the other brother's wife 😂. He's rubbish for gossiping with!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely time to tell us if we are paying for it and if not, who is. They are both making a mockery, not only of the RF, but of themselves.

'Say what you like about Piers, he's spot on here.

Very slightly off topic but husband arrives home from work and we're chatting. Said to him that Kate Middleton was in the city today at a 'social' cafe, the one that a few A listers have visited like George Clooney. He says, yeah they all seem to be besties that lot. No darling, you're a tad mixed up, you are thinking of the other brother's wife 😂. He's rubbish for gossiping with!!
He tried 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I lost my grandad aged 14
im now 41
its not even started to sink in that the one man I’ll ever truly love-a raw innocent love-has gone
it’s his birthday tomorrow and I’d give up anything just to give him a cuddle one last time
he was my mum dad grandad best friend playmate and my whole life-he made me who I am today
i had to fight to go to his funeral I had to fight to say my goodbyes to him
not a day goes by when I don’t think about him
ive never been able to afford therapy
the nhs won’t fund me
hes had it all on a plate and still chooses to whinge ‘i lost my mum’ ‘I had to walk behind her coffin’ (my narc mother refused to allow me near his)
well guess what mate?
so have others but they don’t have access to the help you could just click your fingers for
we still have to get up and go to work
we still have to stress about paying bills
and most have to bring up kids etc
i don’t have anytime for anyone who won’t help themselves
go duck off and grow up
And take that narc witch you married with you

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I lost my grandad aged 14
im now 41
its not even started to sink in that the one man I’ll ever truly love-a raw innocent love-has gone
it’s his birthday tomorrow and I’d give up anything just to give him a cuddle one last time
he was my mum dad grandad best friend playmate and my whole life-he made me who I am today
i had to fight to go to his funeral I had to fight to say my goodbyes to him
not a day goes by when I don’t think about him
ive never been able to afford therapy
the nhs won’t fund me
hes had it all on a plate and still chooses to whinge ‘i lost my mum’ ‘I had to walk behind her coffin’ (my narc mother refused to allow me near his)
well guess what mate?
so have others but they don’t have access to the help you could just click your fingers for
we still have to get up and go to work
we still have to stress about paying bills
and most have to bring up kids etc
i don’t have anytime for anyone who won’t help themselves
go duck off and grow up
And take that narc witch you married with you
So sorry for your loss and pain. You’re right though, that pair have no clue how the real world have to cope. x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
they no longer wanted to live their lives performing for the crowd. Yet Just few weeks later it’s clear it wasn’t the crowd that was the problem... just the fee

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.