Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going against the grain here but I like both Harry and Meghan. I say good luck to them and if they are to be monetarily self sufficient then they have to put themselves out there to earn.

I have noticed the tabloids who are hypocrites of the highest order really bigging Kate and William up and good luck to them but never forget the papers are playing games.
Annnnd, we got ourselves a sycophant 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
William and Kate know exactly what to give the press, without revealing too much.
The children are actually rarely seen in public, and Kate takes all the photos outside so no one knows what their house looks like.
Kate is a photographer and knows how to create an image.
She will coordinate the family and copy William and Harry’s clothes from 30 years ago, so that there is a “story“

Camilla always gives the press something, whether it’s posing with children or animals, pulling a pint or cooking Etc.
Something banal, but it still sells newspapers, and everyone goes away Happy.

Meghan wants only Instagram worthy images, and a Harry hates the press full stop, even though he has grown up with some of the, especially people like Arthur Edward. The a Royal reporters keep quiet on the whole about Royal temper tantrums etc, as long as there is something to report.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Meghan does not appear maternal at all.
Archie was conceived to seal the deal.
I think Harry is the one who really wanted to have children; he has not made a secret of this.
I think that’s part of the hero PR. To be honest he couldn’t wait to get away after the child was born (“worked” more in the first few weeks than in the months after), didn’t seem connected to him at all in South-Africa and recently left him for weeks in Canada.

I get that there are parents who don’t have a choice because they have to work to pay food and mortgages. Harry does have a choice and his choices don’t scream “good and hands on father” to me.

Reactions: 4
I'm going against the grain here but I like both Harry and Meghan. I say good luck to them and if they are to be monetarily self sufficient then they have to put themselves out there to earn.

I have noticed the tabloids who are hypocrites of the highest order really bigging Kate and William up and good luck to them but never forget the papers are playing games.
Let us not forget though that Meghan and Harry are also hypocrites of the highest order. However, I also say good luck to them if they want to be self sufficient but the truth is they’re not. Don’t moan about the establishment then use that very thing to earn your money.

The tabloids aren't hypocrites. William has learned how to work WITH the press over the years, to the mutual benefit of the press and Cambridges. Harry on the other hand has insisted the press are his big life enemy he wants to go to war with, but still expecting them to dance to his tune when he demands it. Life doesn't work that way I'm afraid, and Harry is finding that out the hard way.
Couldn’t agree more.

😬

Surely that’s fake. 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Let us not forget though that Meghan and Harry are also hypocrites of the highest order. However, I also say good luck to them if they want to be self sufficient but the truth is they’re not. Don’t moan about the establishment then use that very thing to earn your money.

Couldn’t agree more.

😬

Surely that’s fake. 😬
At first glance the emoji looked like a penis. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I’m curious why you find it hypocritical for the press to report differently on two couples who are behaving extremely differently. You may not think their treatment of one or the other is fair, which is an opinion you’re entitled to, but where is the hypocrisy?

Reactions: 5
Ironically , when Meghan Markle was Royal; she was the one the crowds were desperate to see. She was the attractive, new member of the family, and there was no shortage of adulation from people in RL.
In the US, she appears to have gone back to her postSuits star level. ( ie, C/B list)
Introducing her husband, who is effectively just a minor member of the RF is all she is good for.

where are her Alist friends now?
Actively screening their calls I would presume.
The only friends are those such as Jessica Mulroney and Misha Nonoo who are lower down the food chain, so benefit from the association with an ex-Duchess.

There pair of them are plummeting in popularity. I don’t believe the “earning $1bn” for a minute. I have yet to read any positive press about them since they quit the UK.

I think a Meghan will come back to the commonwealth service on March 9th because it will give her some legitimate press and she can post it on her Instagram.
She’ll probably pop into her charities for an hour; take some photos (for use in the coming weeks).
Of course Archie will be left in Canada so that she can be on a plane with ing 2 days.
There’ll be some sponsorship from a foreign designer. Free couture, plus a fee I would imagine.
She will do the same for Beatrice’s wedding.
She’s not that difficult to figure out....

And if Harry decides to stay on in the UK for a bit, I’m sure there will be a few “snatched” paparazzi photos of her in Canada.
I'm not sure beghan will show her face. All that 'hate' (which was actually boredom of her lectures) she faced pre defection has been tripled and more and she knows it. She knows that as soon as the ginger twunt had released his statement there'd be press chaos and she'd be super scrutinised so she fecked orf back to Canada and left her husband to clean up the tit pile she left in her wake. She's a social media junkie, she'll read the hugely increased dislike for her and will be too chicken to face us. She hasn't the testicular fortitude.

Reactions: 7

Couldn’t agree more.

😬

Surely that’s fake. 😬
No wayyyyyyyyyy!! WTAF!? :oops::oops::oops:

Reactions: 1
That made me choke on my tea 😂
Better yet, the little american 'cousin' kept chanting a kind of skipping song about a baby in an elevator, which of course I picked up on and when I repeated it for my mum later she nearly had a fit. I only found out a few years later that the lovely little ditty was about a girl getting pregnant and having an abortion. :eek:Maybe it started out as a kids song and clever clogs fiddled with the words.
See what I mean? Gangan will have a fit if Charlotte starts singing about abortions after meeting cousin Archiedoll.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Looks totally photoshopped to me
Not seen it, I don't think. The tweeter and tweets have been suspended. But the one further down looks real and apparently it's a very similar pose, as in knickers round ankles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.