Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re welcome, another Cringe nugget

If people are offended by the “stupid blonde/ginger” comments then Tattle definitely is not for you. This is not a forum for the sensitive, that is not mumsnet
Holy crap on a stick! :rolleyes:There aren't enough shocked faces in the emojis to cover that kind of theft. :mad:
Stupid woman.

Jeez, she is the ultimate moron. Not an original thought in her head. You can just imagine the claptrap she’s feeding him. Harry, it’s not enough just to survive, one has to thrive. I’ll help you Harry. She’s brainwashing him 😳
I think he looks and acts like a wreck of the healthy glowing young guy he once was.
At this rate of downward spiral he'll crash sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Latest 2 tweets from TP1.⏬

Darling, others of the family you never had distanced themselves from the bank because they saw what the bank stands for. But you on the side of the evil will be exposed with your helpers and their allies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow the path of the consultants and foundations. The evil is scared and meeting again. Watch them closely. Expand your thinking. The future proves our words.

This person cannot be an English speaker as first language.
It reads like gobbledygook translated.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Darling, others of the family you never had distanced themselves from the bank because they saw what the bank stands for. But you on the side of the evil will be exposed with your helpers and their allies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow the path of the consultants and foundations. The evil is scared and meeting again. Watch them closely. Expand your thinking. The future proves our words.

What’s TP?

If they only knew then... (Harry look so young here):
There's no doubt about it, he has aged dramatically since he married the megalodon.
View attachment 82761
Very good point made there about questioning whether Harry was mentally fit for active duty given he's allegedly been in therapy for seven years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
People ought to stop being snowflakes, not everything is personal.
Unfortunately in today's climate pretty much anything you say can be construed as an insult or turned into an argument about how hard it is for young people these days. God help you if you are a baby boomer, they're almost universally condemned by the young of today. But that's a whole new thread and not one I've seen on here thank duck 😁.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unfortunately in today's climate pretty much anything you say can be construed as an insult or turned into an argument about how hard it is for young people these days. God help you if you are a baby boomer, they're almost universally condemned by the young of today. But that's a whole new thread and not one I've seen on here thank duck 😁.
Those little gobshites wouldn’t even exist if it wasn’t for the boomers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
If they only knew then... (Harry look so young here):

View attachment 82761
Holy cheeseballs. How the F does someone age SO much in six years? He was 29 at K&W's wedding and 35 at his own six years later but the age difference looks more like 10 or 15 years older, not just visually but his whole aura. Like him or not, look at that cheeky smile, that whole mischievenous demeanour has long since gone. Did he have some sort of breakdown in 2013 hence the 7 years in therapy up until now...?

• Sad
He aged so much between these weddings it’s insane. And that’s not just the hair but his whole demeanor.
Refering back again to the photographer interview he said about a million times that Harry had lost the "fun" he was miserable. Perhaps he did have a break down, but I don't think it was all to do with his mum. I think it was perhaps due to the fact that his brother had gotten married and was settling down something I think Harry was craving ( despite the shagging around) I think Meghan came along at the right time and he snapped her up and because she wanted to have children right and thought she wanted the life style it was perfect for him. She then discovered it wasn't all playing princesses and that she wasn't going to get her own palace then cried because no one would play with her resulting in the split.

I also think the reason she went through so much staff was because in America if you have a servant they have to as their told. Alot of the royal family servants are actually aids and can have an opinion on what's being asked off them.

Reactions: 6
Browsing Netflix to find something to watch while ironing (such is the excitement in my life) I had a flick through their recommendations for me… Suits. No way, I'd rather read War and Peace backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think he looks and acts like a wreck of the healthy glowing young guy he once was.
At this rate of downward spiral he'll crash sooner rather than later.
I just watched a clip of Johnny Depp talking about his daughter at Venice Film Festival from five months ago and the difference in him since splitting up with Amber Heard is quite amazing: He looks ten or twenty years younger, his whole being is just lighter.

And the first few seconds of this video whilst he was still with A Heard are so telling, everything about J Depp's body language and aura is so heavy and is just like Harry's every time we see him with Meghan:

To clarify, not saying there is any abuse going on from Meghan to Harry (not physical anyway but who knows) like there was from Amber to Johnny as has now come out. That being said, at the very least it seems like there is a coercive control angle (from M towards H) to their relationship which, since 2015, has become an offence under UK law:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So, now they are in 'talks' with Goldman Sachs who, along with J.P Morgan, have invested 2 billion dollars into the expansion of Soho house.
The Soho house founder, Nick Jones, is married to Kirsty Young who is the director of H&M's 'charity'.
One of the owners of Soho house is a massive contribute
NOW we see it....

to the Cilinton foundation.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So, now they are in 'talks' with Goldman Sachs who, along with J.P Morgan, have invested 2 billion dollars into the expansion of Soho house.
The Soho house founder, Nick Jones, is married to Kirsty Young who is the director of H&M's 'charity'.
One of the owners of Soho house is a massive contribute
NOW we see it....

to the Cilinton foundation.
It stinks. Beghan is doing what she’s good at. Harry should be bloody ashamed.

I read (think it was on the Harry Markle site) that they believe TP1 is more than one person. A collective of people who all have a bone to pick with Meghan. Maybe French Canadian?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.