Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a shadow of his former self now - I can’t even begin to imagine them together in 10 years time.
You're right, he looks awful. He's under pressure from her as well as the RF to do the right thing but that right thing differs greatly between the concerned parties. I can see Harry disappearing completely from public life in the very near future.

Reactions: 5
You're right, he looks awful. He's under pressure from her as well as the RF to do the right thing but that right thing differs greatly between the concerned parties. I can see Harry disappearing completely from public life in the very near future.
i think Meghan is trying to build up their joint wealth ( away from the RF).
i think she would like to be resident in California where the divorce laws would be very much in her favour. (I‘m not sure how easily she could acccess his inheritances from Diana and the Queen Mother,) but if she could go for a multi million dollar payday ASAP, she will not need Harry for much longer.
As long as she can buy a mansion in LA and network, some more; Harry will eventually outIive his usefulness to her.
For Meghan; publicity is her oxygen.
it must be killing her not to be posting on Instagram.
she probably has a 2 year plan to just rake in as much as possible, then she will dump Harry.
(Narcissists always dump their victim once they have bled them dry)

i see Harry going to live in Africa completely anonymously
archie will probably be flown out for holidays.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
i think she would like to be resident in California where the divorce laws would be very much in her favour. (I‘m not sure how easily she could acccess his inheritances from Diana and the Queen Mother,) but if she could go for a multi million dollar payday ASAP, she will not need Harry for much longer.
As long as she can buy a mansion in LA and network, some more; Harry will eventually outIive his usefulness to her.
she probably has a 2 year plan to just rake in as much as possible, then she will dump Harry.

I agree totally. Very telling that Archie didn't accompany them back to the UK and then her staying for two minutes before buggering off back to Canada. I would love to know what the RF thought about the baby not being brought to the UK, what was their (her) excuse.

Reactions: 7

İ hope that the Queen's advisors and aides have a plan in place for the divorce. Meghan will ask for a divorce when she has achieved her plan - a little way to go yet? İ am sure they have enough evidence of M's deviousness and scheming for an annulment, and İ would hope that the inheritances are protected. There is a child in the family now who should be being considered, not just financially but culturally as a young royal. İf the divorce is based on post-Royal wealth creation by them both then fair enough if 50/50 or whatever. İ think most people are upset by the fact they are blatantly using their royal titles, and their money-making is in conflict with what it means to be a Royal. Where did the humanitarian aspect go? İ hope the Queen see fits to strip the titles and limit their funding. She needs to be strong and make some black and white decisions or these two are going to continue to take the piss and pass off as faux royalty overseas. İ think she is biding her time to see how they behave/dig their own holes. İt must make the other Royals who abide by the protocols feel very unsettled and unfair that Meghan's bad behaviour seems to be tolerated without caution. İ can't think of anybody who has treated the Queen with such disrespect....

Reactions: 14
I agree totally. Very telling that Archie didn't accompany them back to the UK and then her staying for two minutes before buggering off back to Canada. I would love to know what the RF thought about the baby not being brought to the UK, what was their (her) excuse.
They probably said it was too far for him to trave. But tbh, the RF have known that the Harkles were unhappy for a while. There were no engagements arranged; when normally they are booked up to 6 months in advance.

i don’t think we will see Archie on this side of the Atlantic for many years.
Based on the Hague convention for any potential custody arrangement; Archie will have been habitually resident in North America since he was 6 months old (he left the UK in November last year)

Reactions: 5
İ hope that the Queen's advisors and aides have a plan in place for the divorce. Meghan will ask for a divorce when she has achieved her plan - a little way to go yet? İ am sure they have enough evidence of M's deviousness and scheming for an annulment, and İ would hope that the inheritances are protected. There is a child in the family now who should be being considered, not just financially but culturally as a young royal. İf the divorce is based on post-Royal wealth creation by them both then fair enough if 50/50 or whatever. İ think most people are upset by the fact they are blatantly using their royal titles, and their money-making is in conflict with what it means to be a Royal. Where did the humanitarian aspect go? İ hope the Queen see fits to strip the titles and limit their funding. She needs to be strong and make some black and white decisions or these two are going to continue to take the piss and pass off as faux royalty overseas. İ think she is biding her time to see how they behave/dig their own holes. İt must make the other Royals who abide by the protocols feel very unsettled and unfair that Meghan's bad behaviour seems to be tolerated without caution. İ can't think of anybody who has treated the Queen with such disrespect....
I’m hoping you’re right with this. I’m lucky to be at a stage in my life where I’m financially comfortable but the people who are working, long shifts, overtime, worrying about the mortgage, the bills, childcare etc without even dreaming about 6 week holidays and private jets, those are the ones who are being taken for a ride whilst H&M strive with their millions to be ‘financially independent’ - it makes my piss boil. None of them could even begin to understand what normal life is. I’m a firm backer of the RF providing they pull their weight but my patience with them is getting severely tested at the moment.

Reactions: 13
If Meghan were to divorce Harry before five years I'd make her pay back half off the bill for all of her clothing and for the work done to forgmore, as well as other tax funded jollies she got to enjoy as a member of the royal family. My reasoning would be because she was only a working member for 18 months and at least six of those where maternity leave therefore she should pay back what she didn't earn.

Reactions: 12
There is nothing interesting about Meghan. Nor is she even particularly beautiful or talented. Once the novelty wears off they won't bag these speeches in my opinion. Harry looks miserable and old before his time. There is nothing appealing about him either at the moment. He's a lost boy with no idea how to carve a path forward himself in this new life so it'll be down to his wife God help him. It's sad also that Archie is isolated from all family except his parents and maybe M's mum?

Reactions: 9
There is nothing interesting about Meghan. Nor is she even particularly beautiful or talented. Once the novelty wears off they won't bag these speeches in my opinion. Harry looks miserable and old before his time. There is nothing appealing about him either at the moment. He's a lost boy with no idea how to carve a path forward himself in this new life so it'll be down to his wife God help him. It's sad also that Archie is isolated from all family except his parents and maybe M's mum?
This, definitely. Harry has aged 10 years in barely two and even though I still think he's a ginger twunt I honestly worry for his mental health more so than his physical. I think the only shining light in his life is archiedoll.
As for archie. I recall a relative visiting us from America when I was around 9 or ten.Her kid was my age and we were basically forced to interact. It was ridiculous. We had nothing in common, from clothes to attitude. Two hours of trying to fathom what this alien creature was about did my head in. Little kids can get by and don't see obstacles, but as they get older the differences are exaggerated and obvious.
I doubt Archiedoll will see the UK for a long time.

Reactions: 10
I think this is so sad. They royals may be old fashioned in there ways but Kate and william seem to have it together and their children seem loved and happy. Children only need loving caring parents in order to thrive and due to the fact Harry and Meghan are unhappy for whatever reason they suggest. Archie would benefit from being around his cousins as it would give him some support and comfort during his childhood. I know he's only small at the minute but he will get bigger and if Meghan is too busy making herself the next alist actress and Harry is sniffling in a corner reveling in his lost opportunities Archie is going to be one very lonely unhappy little boy.

• Sad
This, definitely. Harry has aged 10 years in barely two and even though I still think he's a ginger twunt I honestly worry for his mental health more so than his physical. I think the only shining light in his life is archiedoll.
As for archie. I recall a relative visiting us from America when I was around 9 or ten.Her kid was my age and we were basically forced to interact. It was ridiculous. We had nothing in common, from clothes to attitude. Two hours of trying to fathom what this alien creature was about did my head in. Little kids can get by and don't see obstacles, but as they get older the differences are exaggerated and obvious.
Alien creature 😂
I think this is so sad. They royals may be old fashioned in there ways but Kate and william seem to have it together and their children seem loved and happy. Children only need loving caring parents in order to thrive and due to the fact Harry and Meghan are unhappy for whatever reason they suggest. Archie would benefit from being around his cousins as it would give him some support and comfort during his childhood. I know he's only small at the minute but he will get bigger and if Meghan is too busy making herself the next alist actress and Harry is sniffling in a corner reveling in his lost opportunities Archie is going to be one very lonely unhappy little boy.
He does feel like a bit of an afterthought since his birth. M doesn't seem like a maternal person who wants to spend time with her child but more motivated by money and trying to suck up to A listers. It all sits very uncomfortably with me. Plus she is shallow and when Harry becomes more and more grey and miserable she is going to have eyes out for some hot celeb she can get her claws into. Sad but true I think!

Reactions: 6
Alien creature 😂

He does feel like a bit of an afterthought since his birth. M doesn't seem like a maternal person who wants to spend time with her child but more motivated by money and trying to suck up to A listers. It all sits very uncomfortably with me. Plus she is shallow and when Harry becomes more and more grey and miserable she is going to have eyes out for some hot celeb she can get her claws into. Sad but true I think!
Meghan does not appear maternal at all.
Archie was conceived to seal the deal.
I think Harry is the one who really wanted to have children; he has not made a secret of this.

Cryptic quote from Torontopaper on Twitter about Megz and polygamy.
People are mentioning her first marriage (pre Trevor) which was apparently annulled.

i think the post Harry Husband ( will that be no.4) will be a billionaire tech nerd.
probably Elon Musk.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Meghan does not appear maternal at all.
Archie was conceived to seal the deal.
I think Harry is the one who really wanted to have children; he has not made a secret of this.

Cryptic quote from Torontopaper on Twitter about Megz and polygamy.
People are mentioning her first marriage (pre Trevor) which was apparently annulled.

i think the post Harry Husband ( will that be no.4) will be a billionaire tech nerd.
probably Elon Musk.
In her dreams!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm going against the grain here but I like both Harry and Meghan. I say good luck to them and if they are to be monetarily self sufficient then they have to put themselves out there to earn.

I have noticed the tabloids who are hypocrites of the highest order really bigging Kate and William up and good luck to them but never forget the papers are playing games.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm going against the grain here but I like both Harry and Meghan. I say good luck to them and if they are to be monetarily self sufficient then they have to put themselves out there to earn.

I have noticed the tabloids who are hypocrites of the highest order really bigging Kate and William up and good luck to them but never forget the papers are playing games.
Their Rave thread is here 🙃👇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not all that surprised to read about Harry's speech for J.P. Morgan. Apparently he has always been very interesting

Wrong thread honeybunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ironically , when Meghan Markle was Royal; she was the one the crowds were desperate to see. She was the attractive, new member of the family, and there was no shortage of adulation from people in RL.
In the US, she appears to have gone back to her postSuits star level. ( ie, C/B list)
Introducing her husband, who is effectively just a minor member of the RF is all she is good for.

where are her Alist friends now?
Actively screening their calls I would presume.
The only friends are those such as Jessica Mulroney and Misha Nonoo who are lower down the food chain, so benefit from the association with an ex-Duchess.

There pair of them are plummeting in popularity. I don’t believe the “earning $1bn” for a minute. I have yet to read any positive press about them since they quit the UK.

I think a Meghan will come back to the commonwealth service on March 9th because it will give her some legitimate press and she can post it on her Instagram.
She’ll probably pop into her charities for an hour; take some photos (for use in the coming weeks).
Of course Archie will be left in Canada so that she can be on a plane with ing 2 days.
There’ll be some sponsorship from a foreign designer. Free couture, plus a fee I would imagine.
She will do the same for Beatrice’s wedding.
She’s not that difficult to figure out....

And if Harry decides to stay on in the UK for a bit, I’m sure there will be a few “snatched” paparazzi photos of her in Canada.

That made me choke on my tea 😂

But you can't see the same applies to Harry and Meghan?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

The tabloids aren't hypocrites. William has learned how to work WITH the press over the years, to the mutual benefit of the press and Cambridges. Harry on the other hand has insisted the press are his big life enemy he wants to go to war with, but still expecting them to dance to his tune when he demands it. Life doesn't work that way I'm afraid, and Harry is finding that out the hard way.

Reactions: 11
The tabloids aren't hypocrites. William has learned how to work WITH the press over the years, to the mutual benefit of the press and Cambridges. Harry on the other hand has insisted the press are his big life enemy he wants to go to war with, but still expecting them to dance to his tune when he demands it. Life doesn't work that way I'm afraid, and Harry is finding that out the hard way.
William and Kate keep their heads down, they do the job in hand and try not to ruffle to many feathers. I don't believe the press are hypocrites but highlight the views of the people, which is apparent on here. The people want the royal family to represent the country and support them. They don't want them to use their titles so they can rub soldiers with the American elite or make money for adverting anti aging cream.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.