Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One area of the public who always stood by Harry was the military and especially veterans. He was always well respected and after starting Invictus he went up in estimations. When the Meagain tit started veterans still stood by him. But you know you have fucked up when even your loving Vets are turning their backs on you. I’m on many veteran pages on fb etc (partner is 1) and they’re dropping like flies in their love for him. You twit Harry
He chose the American tart over his comrades

• Sad
Reactions: 7
One area of the public who always stood by Harry was the military and especially veterans. He was always well respected and after starting Invictus he went up in estimations. When the Meagain tit started veterans still stood by him. But you know you have fucked up when even your loving Vets are turning their backs on you. I’m on many veteran pages on fb etc (partner is 1) and they’re dropping like flies in their love for him. You twit Harry
Really interesting.I've been involved in WW3 with some colleagues who insist that Harry is still hugely respected by ex military and serving ones. I say he has basically deserted them and it's something he should have fought tooth and nail for with queenie and co. Never mind the freebie funded red carpet tit for his brat wife. Supporting every single military organisation and event should have been of utmost importance to him. If that were me it would be the hill I would die on and I'd have stayed in England till I got the rights to continue my royal support of the military guys. All else would be just fluff n stuff. Harry just said OK and wafted back to beghan and the mansion his daddy is paying for.
I'll be honest, I've had really bad experiences re military but I acknowledge the service most of them perform well and I feel sorry for the ones struggling in the often harsh aftermath of doing their jobs. I totally think Harry has let them down.

Reactions: 8
Really interesting.I've been involved in WW3 with some colleagues who insist that Harry is still hugely respected by ex military and serving ones. I say he has basically deserted them and it's something he should have fought tooth and nail for with queenie and co. Never mind the freebie funded red carpet tit for his brat wife. Supporting every single military organisation and event should have been of utmost importance to him. If that were me it would be the hill I would die on and I'd have stayed in England till I got the rights to continue my royal support of the military guys. All else would be just fluff n stuff. Harry just said OK and wafted back to beghan and the mansion his daddy is paying for.
I'll be honest, I've had really bad experiences re military but I acknowledge the service most of them perform well and I feel sorry for the ones struggling in the often harsh aftermath of doing their jobs. I totally think Harry has let them down.
I think his very close veteran friends will stick by him no matter what. Such as Dave from invictus etc. But other ‘every day’ veterans who really supported him because of his role in afghan are leaving in droves. I’ve seen some really angry posts, they feel let down and think he’s now laughable. Led by his dick. Some thought the Queen was harsh to remove his honorary titles but most agreed. The queen will always have more support than even Harry the ginge amongst the military

Reactions: 5
If I remember correctly that photographer bloke said in that interview that they only picked photographers that would give them good press. I mean wtaf? They would receive all the good press they need if they had of done the job in hand without moaning about air fresheners, been standoffish with officials on engagements. They don't need special photographers they just need to follow protocol and do what is asked off them when working for the queen. She can wear no tights, dye her hair rainbow coloured, wear a flipping tracksuit when she's getting on in her private life but not when working. Most of the complaints about her where because she wasn't following protocol, whether it be her dress sense or the way she conducted herself. Thatwas about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Harry Hewitt has never been the sharpest knife in the draw.

• Haha
Being kept back a year at school (before his mother died, in case he tries to blame it on that.) is pretty indicative of a bit of a plank.
Was he? I wonder if that’s why I always think he is younger than me when in fact we were born not that far apart!

Reactions: 6
Was he? I wonder if that’s why I always think he is younger than me when in fact we were born not that far apart!
Yes, and they had to fiddle with his exam results to get him any passes.
Nothing wrong with being dim, but being ginger AND dim.
(and bald.) 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's saying that as a positive but the dim and ginger comment is not called for. It is a constant on here too. They wouldn't say it if they red haired child who'd been bullied in school just because of his hair colour. Just pointing it out.
I think the best course of action is to teach our children not to be so sensitive. It’s a cruel world and it seems young people are being encouraged to become sensitive souls which more and more seems to be leading to them not being able to cope With everyday situations and develop “mental health” issues. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with teaching kids to have a thick skin, armour and yes, a stiff upper lip”. It doesn’t mean not caring but you can either choose to let others destroy you or become stronger. People are always going to take the piss. We need to teach our children to cope. You are never EVER going to stop people bullying, piss taking at ones expense, arguing, having different opinions, picking sides and tribalism. Facts of life I’m afraid. Clearly the abolition of school sports days, fair competition, having winners and losers has backfired. We have a generation of snowflakes unable to cope with the harsh world they will face after school. This isn’t meant to contradict you, just to offer a differing opinion. It may be Harry’s problem. Too cosseted and only told what he wants to hear. What Megan wants Megan gets hasn’t got him very far has it, he’s now hated!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think his very close veteran friends will stick by him no matter what. Such as Dave from invictus etc. But other ‘every day’ veterans who really supported him because of his role in afghan are leaving in droves. I’ve seen some really angry posts, they feel let down and think he’s now laughable. Led by his dick. Some thought the Queen was harsh to remove his honorary titles but most agreed. The queen will always have more support than even Harry the ginge amongst the military
I don't mean to be nasty, but maybe Dave from invictus is star struck. It's human nature for people to feel some sort of reflected glory when a star or royal pays them a lot of attention and gets their fizzog on telly regularly. It's hard to let that go and our instinct is to defend our idol to the bitter end. I'm sure Dave's intentions are good and he still believes in Harry implicitly, but the plain fact is that while Invictus may mean a lot to Harry, it comes far down the list now that he has had his pocket money cut and is bleep-struck by the c list actress who conned us out of a multi million pound televised wedding then buggered orf🤪. Invictus will be far behind Beghan, Archiedoll, making money and walking the tightrope of his mental health being messed with by happy-clappy know alls who think that doing the downward facing dog and getting his dodgy ginger hair fixed will make him all better and ease his inner turmoil.
Besides which, Harry's input no longer carries the weight it once did. Time was that his turning up at those events meant huge prestige for them and tacit approval from the monarch Harry (then)represented. Now he's just Mr Harkle with a bit of royal blood trotting around carrying his wife's handbag and fixing her hair while he drones on about his dead mother for filthy lucre.The military guys deserve better.

• Sad
  • Heart
I don't mean to be nasty, but maybe Dave from invictus is star struck. It's human nature for people to feel some sort of reflected glory when a star or royal pays them a lot of attention and gets their fizzog on telly regularly. It's hard to let that go and our instinct is to defend our idol to the bitter end. I'm sure Dave's intentions are good and he still believes in Harry implicitly, but the plain fact is that while Invictus may mean a lot to Harry, it comes far down the list now that he has had his pocket money cut and is bleep-struck by the c list actress who conned us out of a multi million pound televised wedding then buggered orf🤪. Invictus will be far behind Beghan, Archiedoll, making money and walking the tightrope of his mental health being messed with by happy-clappy know alls who think that doing the downward facing dog and getting his dodgy ginger hair fixed will make him all better and ease his inner turmoil.
Besides which, Harry's input no longer carries the weight it once did. Time was that his turning up at those events meant huge prestige for them and tacit approval from the monarch Harry (then)represented. Now he's just Mr Harkle with a bit of royal blood trotting around carrying his wife's handbag and fixing her hair while he drones on about his dead mother for filthy lucre.The military guys deserve better.
Bloody hell, couldn’t have said it better myself. I just wish this whole post could be the next title🏆

I think the best course of action is to teach our children not to be so sensitive. It’s a cruel world and it seems young people are being encouraged to become sensitive souls which more and more seems to be leading to them not being able to cope With everyday situations and develop “mental health” issues. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with teaching kids to have a thick skin, armour and yes, a stiff upper lip”. It doesn’t mean not caring but you can either choose to let others destroy you or become stronger. People are always going to take the piss. We need to teach our children to cope. You are never EVER going to stop people bullying, piss taking at ones expense, arguing, having different opinions, picking sides and tribalism. Facts of life I’m afraid. Clearly the abolition of school sports days, fair competition, having winners and losers has backfired. We have a generation of snowflakes unable to cope with the harsh world they will face after school. This isn’t meant to contradict you, just to offer a differing opinion. It may be Harry’s problem. Too cosseted and only told what he wants to hear. What Megan wants Megan gets hasn’t got him very far has it, he’s now hated!
I totally agree. How can young people cope with job rejection and failed relationships in later life if they've been coddled and babysat all through childhood? Life is harsh out there, best get used to it and learn to strike back twice as hard.
I love ginger hair and the milky skin that usually accompanies it, but if someone is being a twunt in public I'm happy to pull out the ginger insult. To be honest Harry's ginger hair never really registered much with me because it was thick and healthy (like it's owner really) until the bald patch started expanding alarmingly and the recent hair thickener treatment left it looking like a mass of ginger pubes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This comment breeds into the 'oh you know I didn't mean like that' school of thought. If you don't mean it. Don't say it. End of story.
What if you do mean it though? I think Harry is a stupid twunt, and he's ginger so he's a ginger twunt for me.
I'm blonde and I love blonde jokes. Some blondes are daft, some twunts are ginger. And some c list actresses have ugly feet on display. That's life.
Beside, if Harry is happy to dress up as a nazi for fun then I doubt he's as deep thinking and fragile as his wife makes him believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You’re welcome, another Cringe nugget

If people are offended by the “stupid blonde/ginger” comments then Tattle definitely is not for you. This is not a forum for the sensitive, that is not mumsnet
Jeez, she is the ultimate moron. Not an original thought in her head. You can just imagine the claptrap she’s feeding him. Harry, it’s not enough just to survive, one has to thrive. I’ll help you Harry.” She’s brainwashing him 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.