Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's be honest. Since he did the pro smeggy "are you OK" interview William will have been wary of him and no doubt kept his distance until he saw the way things were panning out. Maybe he thought the interview was a one off and that Bradby had somehow kind of been corraled into twisting it in favour of smeggy.Since then Bradby has still seemed pro Harkles so no doubt that sealed his fate as far as Wills is concerned. No doubt they'll still be polite when meeting but Bradby has lost the friendship.No big dramatic falling out, just a slow freeze.
Yanno, "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me".
Also Wills doesnt know if Bradby is reporting back to H&M and no doubt he played his part in getting ITV to buy the interview.

Reactions: 33
First time poster here. Have read thousands of comments, though obviously have not read all the threads, that would take me months haha, but I've got the general gist of things. So glad I found this place so many people on here (jack Monroe for a start) that I have get a twitch whenever I seem them in the media, thinking, why are you famous, you annoying, lying troglodyte...grrr and after the M&H interview (love the references to orca and some of the other monikers for the chat show queen, you guys are hilarious) although I didn't watch it reading about it all left me enraged..how fecking dare she try to say that this is a racist country, I didn;t even know she was bi-racial till someone pointed it out, and the press was full of nothing but praise and well wishes for her before she married, it is entirely her own actions that have led to people questioning her.

However, I just want to give my opinion on the bump, Archie etc, I do believe she was pregnant, she's way too much of a narc to have let anyone else carry her precious mealticket child. I do think she would use moombumps though, was probably practising with cushions before she was pregnant, carrying that child was important to her, she knew it gave her a solid footing, so being visibly pregnant at all stages of the pregnancy were very important to her, hence the constant clutching.. look, look at me, and me baby bump! I think perhaps they may have used IVF though, just to ensure a timely pregnancy, but yet again I imagine it would def be biologically hers and harry's. I think a lot of the secrecy round his birth was because they were already on the WE WANT OUR PRIVACY mantra, and because meg knew that the british public were very interested, that she had total and complete control over the information, I think that may be the case with the lack of decent photos as well...meg likes to keep the important stuff to herself, she doesnt want anyone putting forward an Archie lookalike that may steal her thunder.

The pictures taken at the polo match, I genuinely think were because she was immensely jealous, of course she could have left Archie at home, there would have been someone to look after him, but she needed to get down there and lay her claim to her man, with his son in tow as that is her main currency.
Welcome Sushablay this.is a wonderful forum no wokeism just everyone's opinions and feelings about the 2 bastards in question I have learnt lots of things on here it's also informative and no holds barred on bad language etc. I was so angry two weeks ago and then I came across this forum and was able to put my mouthy, sweary opinions on here and feel much better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I read somewhere earlier ( perhaps here) how ITV are doing a good job of pissing off a future Monarch, Bradby himself being a key figure in the lack of objectivity from ITV towards the Harkles , the interview itself , the way PM was dismissed from GMB plus Meghan’s personal call about PM described her behaviour.

Bradby’s another idiot suckered in.
Dan Wootton said ITV tried to gag him over Meghan.

DAN WOOTTON: How ITV tried to gag me on Meghan Markle too | Daily Mail Online

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’ve had a long held belief that Clooney is gay, surprised to hear Ghislaine was giving him bj’s.
Maybe that's why she was laughing, that she'd just proved Clowney was gay? I think he married Amal because she looks like a man and he had presidential aspirations at the time so better for his prospects to be married. They're all cynical self-serving creeps and I bet there's not one loyal or honest person among them.
Excuse for missing the parrrtaaay of the year is I am currently writing to ofcom. AGAIN.
Excuse:
Regret to advise that the "Colonic Irrigation" demonstration scheduled for Your Royal Highnesses' Garden Party has been cancelled owing to no ticket sales. As Chief Speaker, I will therefore be unable to attend.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Fiction via a common gossip 'source' called Omid Scobie The purpose of this dribble is solely to promote the Diana statue ceremony. Couldn't be clearer that they've sold something to someone about this statue event.

“The conversation Harry and William had after the big interview didn’t end well,” the insider says of the brothers,...

“William feels that Harry has gotten too big for his boots since moving to California — that success and Hollywood have gone to his head,” the source adds. “He’s already accused [Harry] of putting fame over family after the big interview.”......

The brothers, whose tense relationship has been the subject of intrigue over the last few years, are set to reunite this summer for the unveiling of a statue dedicated to their late mother, Princess Diana. While “William is insisting” to see Harry before the special event, the source tells Us that the Archewell cofounder “is refusing to meet up” and “won’t be bossed around.”

The insider adds, “If Harry acts out on the day or even worse, doesn’t show up, William will never, ever forgive him.”
HAHAHAHAHA:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:🤪
What a total crock of tit.

source: The word "success" and haribaldi in the same sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Beyonce and Meghan are two cheeks of the same arse.
Beyonce only decided she was a feminist when it was fashionable, only said a peep about being black once BLM took off.
Although at least Meghan can act.
Bloody Beyoncé. The queen feminist my h*le. The entire world knows your husband cheated on you but you stayed with him as you are worth more with him than without. She’s pathetic. And agreed re only being vocal about being black when it was fashionable. How many years did we watch her dying her hair blonde and starving herself down to get rid of that booty. That said I do think some of her songs are bops 😂

Reactions: 23
19 year old MAN. That's an ADULT who can look out for himself versus a tiny CHILD who cannot. This is pure insanity. Is he implying that minority men have the mental capacity of four year olds? Because that's what this picture and tweet are saying.
He is a bleeping twit. the Police have busted their guts trying to find him and this prat lives in the UK, wish he would go.missing I would spend 10 seconds looking for him

I am sure scabies is mentally unhinged, someone must h a be used his mouth for a toilet because he only talks tit. How dare he criticise the way we do things, perhaps he should visit his Iranian family and criticise their regime. Plastic faced head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ah, what a pity, I'm varying my recollections on that day
Has the date been announced? I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s 29 April... I know that’s pretty soon, but it might be impossible to resist. Otherwise, any other big RF events scheduled between now and when she’s ‘too pregnant’ to do it?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Beyonce the Empowered Independent Feminist Woman (Still sexy as controlled by her Dad and her Husband who tell her to shut the duck up and look sexy)
She winds me the duck up as well

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Beyonce the Empowered Independent Feminist Woman (Still sexy as controlled by her Dad and her Husband who tell her to shut the duck up and look sexy)
She winds me the duck up as well
Nice one Bastille hate all these plastic faced moronic plebs

Reactions: 13
Bloody Beyoncé. The queen feminist my h*le. The entire world knows your husband cheated on you but you stayed with him as you are worth more with him than without. She’s pathetic. And agreed re only being vocal about being black when it was fashionable. How many years did we watch her dying her hair blonde and starving herself down to get rid of that booty. That said I do think some of her songs are bops 😂
In defence of Beyoncé I don’t think she’s embraced her heritage just because of BLM, I think that’s unfair.

I’m not a Beyoncé fan at all, she’s a bit blah for me but she’s got more talent in her little toe than Meghan Markle will ever have.

Reactions: 12
My 'favourite who said he was to quit SM but actually maybe for a few days weather presenter' has surfaced again on Quelle surprise SM, he needs cancelling. :(

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Sometimes I feel a little sorry for Me-again because I do believe she did not know what she was getting herself into. Her friends say she was obsessed with the royals, and she adored the princess diaries films and it must’ve been such a shock to her to realise that a Prince, the future King’s son did not live in a palace - he lived in a 1200sqft 2 bed cottage with a small garden. Coming from American sized homes, that must have been tiny to MM. then to find out she would never become a princess, would have to curtesy to her sister in law, and actually isn’t that rich, that must’ve been a comedown! I had a look and their net worth is just 10million now. For comparison the clonneys, Obama’s, and Beyoncé’s are worth 100s of millions. Kardashians are worth billions. Even Piers Morgan has a higher net worth then JCMH&MM (his is 14.4million).
what a bleeping let down. No palace, no titles, no riches.
couldn’t happen to a more worthy person IMO 😜😂
For a moment I thought you were being serious about feeling sorry for M....and was just about to tell you to go and wash your mouth out and take your medicine 😂 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In defence of Beyoncé I don’t think she’s embraced her heritage just because of BLM, I think that’s unfair.

I’m not a Beyoncé fan at all, she’s a bit blah for me but she’s got more talent in her little toe than Meghan Markle will ever have.
Just ironic timing I guess so 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was Native American and French only a few years ago - I wonder when she'll have a Disney movie about those.
Beyahontas?
Beyatouille?

1617824364358.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Samantha Markle just a tad pissed off with Meghan’s hypocrisy in The Invictus Games

Don't blame her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.