Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scobie race baiting again. This time over the disappearance of a 19 year old boy.
View attachment 518491
Of course it's very sad but there's rather a difference in ages here (and let's not get into the whole Madeleine debate).
19 year old MAN. That's an ADULT who can look out for himself versus a tiny CHILD who cannot. This is pure insanity. Is he implying that minority men have the mental capacity of four year olds? Because that's what this picture and tweet are saying.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Maybe he’s playing a game and targeting the insecurities of H+M, if they read online stories as much as we’re led to believe it’ll wind then right up not knowing if it’s true or not.
I bet it's true and the RF did thank Piers. Maybe we'll hear more about this. It would be very risky for him to make such a claim otherwise. BP wouldn't appreciate the lie and the RF goodwill would be out the window. Also I think he asked if it was OK for him to say they had thanked him. This shows how sure of their facts the RF are. Scrotie and H&M are reacting and don't like it one bit, more damage for them as PM hit a lot of nerves.

Reactions: 36
19 year old MAN. That's an ADULT who can look out for himself versus a tiny CHILD who cannot. This is pure insanity. Is he implying that minority men have the mental capacity of four year olds? Because that's what this picture and tweet are saying.
He fails to mention NOT ONE OTHER child got the McCann treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Piers is playing M at her own game. Both are narcissists and both seek to control. As per HG Tudors video on previous thread. It's like a game of chess.

Reactions: 15
What’s everyone’s favourite brew? I’m a Twinings Strong Breakfast tea drinker.
I'm Irish, and I think we're supposed to be the biggest tea drinkers in world, per capita 😀
Ireland is divided between Lyons and Barry's Tea Brands ☕ and people are fiercely loyal! (Lyons Gold Blend is the only one for me ❤).
I lived overseas for many years and, like most Irish people, craved Irish teabags.
When I lived in the UK, I tried all different types and would buy Punjana, which are Northern Irish, if I spotted them.
When I lived in South Africa, there was a lovely tea brand, called Five Roses.
Sorry for rambling on, I love me cuppa tea 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm Irish, and I think we're supposed to be the biggest tea drinkers in world, per capita 😀
Ireland is divided between Lyons and Barry's Tea Brands ☕ and people are fiercely loyal! (Lyons Gold Blend is the only one for me ❤).
I lived overseas for many years and, like most Irish people, craved Irish teabags.
When I lived in the UK, I tried all different types and would buy Punjana, which are Northern Irish, if I spotted them.
When I lived in South Africa, there was a lovely tea brand, called Five Roses.
Sorry for rambling on, I love me cuppa tea 😅
Love your tea chat ❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s put the Clooneys and Obamas and any other fence-sitters in an awkward position now by saying they’re invited to the Montecito party. Would love to be fly on the wall when Amal is told it’s time to bow and scrape again.
I bet there won't be a garden party at all, it's more fake PR. Announcing A-list guests as a cert before you've even invited them? There will be no invitations to turn down so the Clowneys and the frauds can breathe easy. I doubt H&M even live in Mon Deceito, their names are mud and it's getting worse for them every day. They are dangerous, litigation-mad freaks and the kiss of death.
They should have a barbie instead and invite the only two friends they have in the world for a rotisserie bash, Scrotie and Mamba Markus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I too lived in France (so far back it was the “disco era” 😆). A French mother I knew didn’t even use boiled water to make her tea but filled her cup with warm water from the kitchen tap, the lazy vache!
When I was 9, we went to visit my uncle in Canada, and I'll never forget my parents and other relatives' horror, when my Canadian auntie made tea using the hot water tap 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I bet there won't be a garden party at all, it's more fake PR. Announcing A-list guests as a cert before you've even invited them? There will be no invitations to turn down so the Clowneys and the frauds can breathe easy. I doubt H&M even live in Mon Deceito, their names are mud and it's getting worse for them every day. They are dangerous, litigation-mad freaks and the kiss of death.
They should have a barbie instead and invite the only two friends they have in the world for a rotisserie bash, Scrotie and Mamba Markus.
Mon Deceito :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think Scobie is riding a pleasurable narc wave of praise. He's found something that brings him a lot of praise/validation/digital engagement and will keep pushing that agenda no matter what.
Yes I agree Scobie basks in the reflected glory of being Smeggys mouthpiece and believes he's really important distributing propaganda to her cult followers.

Scabies has adopted the persona of an oppressed POC when in fact he is ethnically white (although he claims bi-racial) - all the Iranian people I've met describe themselves as white anyway and I know a few.

He grew up in a middle class family and went to university. I'm not saying that he hasn't faced any adversity in his life but he's certainly not oppressed in the way he wants Smeggys stans to see him.

He's latched on to Smegma like a leech suckling at the teat of imagined victimhood.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
That article about the party is very obviously a PR piece because what else can they say after Morgan.

First of all their PR company might have forgot that Megains is suppose to be heavily pregnant. Even if restrictions are lifted who would throw a party in such a delicate position. Second you don’t invite the rich and famous to mingle with your 2 year old, unless it’s a very low key close friends and family event. Toddlers take mid day naps, well most do Archy probably reads the dictionary but I digress. Third the Obamas don’t live in CA so Mr and Mrs “save the planet” will have to have their friend fly in on very polluting private planes just to attend a party.

I would love to be the fly that annoys everyone at such a party, imagine all the big egos competing of who is holier and the most woke. Does Obama curtsy to Harry, does Beyoncé curtesy to Megan or Megan to Beyoncé? Gee imagine just all the titles “Mr President” “Your Highness” “Duchess” “Queen Bee” “The Queen of Daytime TV”.
Beyonce and Meghan are two cheeks of the same arse.
Beyonce only decided she was a feminist when it was fashionable, only said a peep about being black once BLM took off.
Although at least Meghan can act.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The legislation wasn't applied retroactively so Anne is currently 15th in line. It seems the laws regarding being domiciled in the UK are quite complicated so Harry probably is most likely still eligible to be a Councillor of State alas
Something in x years, Charles should see too at his earliest Kingly convenience if Mummy is not prepared to do so now.
If the retrospective element would place back up the chart (poppickers) as 2nd born of HMTQ aka Mummy.
That’d place both Camilla & Anne firmly on either side of KingC, with William & Eds as the other two members of the A team.

Reactions: 15

Thoughts?! True or BS?!
Let's be honest. Since he did the pro smeggy "are you OK" interview William will have been wary of him and no doubt kept his distance until he saw the way things were panning out. Maybe he thought the interview was a one off and that Bradby had somehow kind of been corraled into twisting it in favour of smeggy.Since then Bradby has still seemed pro Harkles so no doubt that sealed his fate as far as Wills is concerned. No doubt they'll still be polite when meeting but Bradby has lost the friendship.No big dramatic falling out, just a slow freeze.
Yanno, "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me".

• Heart
Beyonce and Meghan are two cheeks of the same arse.
Beyonce only decided she was a feminist when it was fashionable, only said a peep about being black once BLM took off.
Although at least Meghan can act.
Meghan can act??? She’s tit!

I tried to post a gif on here but it just showed the link. Does anyone know where I went wrong?

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Let's be honest. Since he did the pro smeggy "are you OK" interview William will have been wary of him and no doubt kept his distance until he saw the way things were panning out. Maybe he thought the interview was a one off and that Bradby had somehow kind of been corraled into twisting it in favour of smeggy.Since then Bradby has still seemed pro Harkles so no doubt that sealed his fate as far as Wills is concerned. No doubt they'll still be polite when meeting but Bradby has lost the friendship.No big dramatic falling out, just a slow freeze.
Yanno, "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me".
I read somewhere earlier ( perhaps here) how ITV are doing a good job of pissing off a future Monarch, Bradby himself being a key figure in the lack of objectivity from ITV towards the Harkles , the interview itself , the way PM was dismissed from GMB plus Meghan’s personal call about PM described her behaviour.

Bradby’s another idiot suckered in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.