Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope those 2 dickheads haven't got one over on us!! I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. Are their plans really happening or just another pack of porky pies.

Roll on the when the dirty secrets reveal themselves and this c of e minister saying we are racist have they no loyalty or pride and Jesse Jackson also saying the same, how bad they make us look it's not as if Us a were not a racist Country, bloody cheek.

When that witch played the racist card. It's really opened a can of worms.

A bloody curse on that devious witch.
Ask Jesse to address this statistic from our "smuggest men in the room" Goldman Sachs: https://ninetytozero.org/

Reactions: 8
First time poster here. Have read thousands of comments, though obviously have not read all the threads, that would take me months haha, but I've got the general gist of things. So glad I found this place so many people on here (jack Monroe for a start) that I have get a twitch whenever I seem them in the media, thinking, why are you famous, you annoying, lying troglodyte...grrr and after the M&H interview (love the references to orca and some of the other monikers for the chat show queen, you guys are hilarious) although I didn't watch it reading about it all left me enraged..how fecking dare she try to say that this is a racist country, I didn;t even know she was bi-racial till someone pointed it out, and the press was full of nothing but praise and well wishes for her before she married, it is entirely her own actions that have led to people questioning her.

However, I just want to give my opinion on the bump, Archie etc, I do believe she was pregnant, she's way too much of a narc to have let anyone else carry her precious mealticket child. I do think she would use moombumps though, was probably practising with cushions before she was pregnant, carrying that child was important to her, she knew it gave her a solid footing, so being visibly pregnant at all stages of the pregnancy were very important to her, hence the constant clutching.. look, look at me, and me baby bump! I think perhaps they may have used IVF though, just to ensure a timely pregnancy, but yet again I imagine it would def be biologically hers and harry's. I think a lot of the secrecy round his birth was because they were already on the WE WANT OUR PRIVACY mantra, and because meg knew that the british public were very interested, that she had total and complete control over the information, I think that may be the case with the lack of decent photos as well...meg likes to keep the important stuff to herself, she doesnt want anyone putting forward an Archie lookalike that may steal her thunder.

The pictures taken at the polo match, I genuinely think were because she was immensely jealous, of course she could have left Archie at home, there would have been someone to look after him, but she needed to get down there and lay her claim to her man, with his son in tow as that is her main currency.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Why is it quite a claim though? :unsure: I think maybe you and some others are reading it as if he got personal notes from Family members. I read it as that he received messages (whether by email or phone) from persons close to the royals appreciating his defence of them. It could be cortiers or frustrated aristo cousins or simply just friends the royals mingle with.
He's not claiming Brenda/Phil/William called him personally. They wouldn't and nobody with half a brain would imagine they did, apart from sugars, but their brains are only working on 10% battery at the best of times.
Exactly my thoughts too Freda.

Reactions: 25
We should make a list of acceptable ;) excuses not to go to the Harkles 'Meghan's crowning as Supreme Empress of the World' party.

I'm going to go with 'Many apologies but we're booked to have a headache that day'.

Add your own :ROFLMAO:
So sorry, I've joined the royal marines and we have a big show that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Scobie race baiting again. This time over the disappearance of a 19 year old boy.
Of course it's very sad but there's rather a difference in ages here (and let's not get into the whole Madeleine debate).
Or, to put it another way, an adult. And, of course, as an American royal reporter (albeit based in London), Scobie is perfectly au fait with standard UK police operating procedures, as well as the full details of the particulars of this case. Hate these dickheads who will happily use race / gender / religion as a stick to beat society with, thinking they're helping but actually - to use their own beloved phrase - being a *massive* part of the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think Scobie is riding a pleasurable narc wave of praise. He's found something that brings him a lot of praise/validation/digital engagement and will keep pushing that agenda no matter what.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Whilst I like your idea it would never work because Smegma doesn't have an off switch just an overblown revenge one. Taking her kids wouldn't sit well with any woman really unless it is made obvious that she has accepted payment in exchange for them moving to the UK. It all seems too convoluted and complex to be honest.
I was very circumspect in my speculation about MM’s apres-divorce settlement & where/how she might live.
If Archie & bebe were to be at school here or say Aus/NZ, then hols would be split between HazzaDad & close RF rellies in the UK, & then over to the US to be with MM - rather like Guy Ritchie & Madonna.

Reactions: 12
We should make a list of acceptable ;) excuses not to go to the Harkles 'Meghan's crowning as Supreme Empress of the World' party.

I'm going to go with 'Many apologies but we're booked to have a headache that day'.

We’d love to come but, sorry, Piers has invited us to a pot luck at his place that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My elderly neighbour puts the milk in first, dunks the teabag in the milk and then adds the water. The result is horrendous! And she's 92 years old and English. :eek:
My dear departed mother cut out the middleman when she reached that age - put the milk and bag and all in the kettle and boiled it. Kettle destroyed.

I worked with someone who did something similar,.used the teabag 3 or 4 times...talk about being mean with money....
Wonder what Harrys wifes t bag action is like🤣
Our mums' generation was careful like that - possibly an ingrained memory of rationing and pre-Welfare State childhood poverty (here am I assuming we're all more or less the same age. Sorry). We used to eat the weirdest things growing up...

• Haha
  • Heart
Scobie race baiting again. This time over the disappearance of a 19 year old boy.
View attachment 518491
Of course it's very sad but there's rather a difference in ages here (and let's not get into the whole Madeleine debate).
scabie is a tit stirring melting plastic. He will most likely forget about the missing teen the moment smeggy needs him :rolleyes: He's not going to keep tweeting about it after this.

Reactions: 26
scabie is a tit stirring melting plastic. He will most likely forget about the missing teen the moment smeggy needs him :rolleyes: He's not going to keep tweeting about it after this.
Scobie is a piece of tit bringing that poor family into his games. Sadly , 19 year olds can vanish if they choose to and 3 year olds don’t.

Reactions: 37
It did make a lot of the press and no one has sued anyone.

’Is it true?’
‘So, have they sued?’
’Er, no’
’There’s your answer’

Exit stage left.

Reactions: 19
#86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
This tea convo is triggering me 😂 When we moved to England 5 years ago, nothing stressed me as much as having to make tea for locals. The first time someone said "one sugar", I was like: "One what? Cube, spoon, bag??"
One cube = one tsp.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Another sainsburys red label drinker here. Used to be PG tips until they changed the recipe and made it weak piss.
occasionally yorkshire tea, if I can’t get red label. But it’s not strong enough

Reactions: 10

Apologies. One is plucking one's pheasants.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.