Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tea- I'm a bit of a tea bleep and drink all types. Traditional English Breakfast, Twinings, PG Tips..I also like Chai tea, Mahgrebi (Moroccan mint), Koshary black tea (Egyptian mint and sugar), fruit tea, green tea with apple or lemon..but I'll shut up now.

Oh, and it's bag > Water > Milk. My narc ex used to put the milk first, it should have been a warning sign!

Re: Tom Bradbury, I saw another good post that I'll share:
I remember Wooton correctly reported on a few stories that turned out to be true, for example Megxit. Not sure if it's gay connections, but he clearly has some connections.

I believe Wooton has very good sources within the royal court for a simple reason. Wooton is gay and about 90% of the male staff that work for the royals are gay. I believe he likely moves in the same social circles as his sources. I believe this story because 1) ITV is clearly pro-Meghan and Harry and 2) for months there have been rumours that someone in the British media was acting as mole for H&M giving them a heads up about major royal stories so H&M could release their own stories to try and steal the spotlight. It's very interesting that H&M always have a announcement or appearance lined up right when a major story breaks. The finger has long been pointed at either Tom Bradby or Chris Ship (both from ITV). I've always assumed it would Bradby over Ship as Ship doesn't really have personal connections to the royals, he just reports on them.
That's very interesting. I've been wondering for ages how the Harkles always seem to know how to upstage royal events. They might have birthdays, anniversaries and regular scheduled events all noted down in a diary but it doesn't explain how they always pick a day to promote themselves to overshadow another member of the family doing a charity event.

it figures that there must be a mole on the inside.
I do hope that the couriers manage to flush this person (or persons) out and get rid of them.

William is right not to trust Bradby and Scobie will surely never be invited to any press gathering by the royal family ever again.

They need to make sure that nothing is being leaked to the Harkles anymore. I also hope that they will make sure that the bullying complaints are looked into properly and that Smeg has no access to any information over that.

With any luck the tide is starting to turn and the Harkles will find themselves completely cut off as their informants are unearthed.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think they found out about it, and it put them in a very difficult position. They couldn't call them out as its a personal issue, and then the Harkles could turn it around and say they did know and were equally as complicit. Some way back it was suggested that RF found out and sent them packing...which Is why they ran off to Canada.
I've thought about this a few times. I believe that Brenda knew. There is no way in hell the secret service laddos failed to suss this out eventually. They likely sat on it while figuring out how to handle it, since it is such an intensely personal thing to throw at Brenda, but she had to be told because it could affect legitimacy/legacy etc. Once Brenda knew she'll have had the royal legal boffins on it combing through records and legalities regarding this kind of situation to see where things stood re the Monarchy and will then have spoken to haribaldi ... and once that cat was out of the bag smeggy panicked and insisted on gettin' the duck outta dodge. Hence the suddenness of the cheap £175 flight dash to Canada by her late at night.
I think that when haribaldi said that things were being discussed for months he was referring to the baby situation as much as them wanting to be half-in half-out royals, but smeggy knew the gig was up and she bolted tout suite rather than face the personal questions should Brenda go public.
Since I'm on it, I suspect that smeggy was not the only one with fertility issues. Maybe haribaldi was similarly inhibited and they'd discussed this and decided that outside help creating a little dukelet was the safest surest path to eternal money from the Firm.
She's not as smart as she thinks she is. No doubt she assumed she'd covered her tracks medically. And baldy is thick as tit with most things. This is a bloke who assumed he was just pure lucky that many many of his youthful indiscretians were not revealed, when in reality the Firm's fixit fairies were working overtime clearing up his messes. He thought they'd get away with it. I believe his anger at the family is rooted in his embarrassment that they'd been found out and 'everyone' knew. Everything more recent is just him clutching and reaching for excuses to continue hating his family. Get people discussing racism, mental health, the stuffy monarchy, ANYTHING but the truth around archiedoll. Deflect deflect deflect.
What's the betting that when THE truth comes out re archiedoll the Harkles claim they wanted to go public but the Firm gagged them. You heard it here first. I think I'll book mark this post for bragging rights at some point.:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
An assumption of the MM PR was that the RF MO of ’never complain, never explain’ (NCNE) would be the default, so that all manner of stink bombs & smoke flares could be dropped & the crusty old guard would be left standing, bemused & outwitted, whilst the hired guns would run rings round - cue MM victory flags & monies in the bank (offshore) firmly lodged.

However, times have changed. HMTG is a canny operator. Not for nuffin’ did she play Hazza as his sweet GanGan.
Note that BP & RF staff are smart, savvy & SM is BAU, not a Colonel Blimp to be found.
PM is a useful ally.

MM returning her title to enter politics would be a very neat move.
There is precedent: Viscount Stansgate , Anthony Wedgewood-Benn.

That’s precedent, not president 😉
All those abbreviations...my head is spinning, are you talking in tongues 😂😂😂

I'm a new tea drinker and confess to putting milk in first purely as I can't be arsed to do double trips to the fridge for the milk ( I took my cup to the fridge 🙈)
Today, all day, I've refrained from doing this 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh and decaf tea (I know, I'm sorry OK!).......hot water, allow to steep for a few minutes, splash of milk (He-Man on the colour chart) and sup!

I used to work with someone that made the tea so weak it was like drinking very milky hot water - it actually used to make me gag! I ended up making the tea for everyone all the time in the end as I couldn't risk letting the weak tea maker take her turn but I was young and naive and didn't know how to tell her that her tea was disgusting!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
All those abbreviations...my head is spinning, are you talking in tongues 😂😂😂

I'm a new tea drinker and confess to putting milk in first purely as I can't be arsed to do double trips to the fridge of the milk ( I took my cup to the fridge 🙈)
We put the milk.in first too.

To hell with the consequences!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Ok is anyone else watching ITVs show about the wedding and nearly in tears over how STUNNING Catherine was in her wedding day 🙈 such a perfectly fit dress and not a hair out of place 😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Tea- I'm a bit of a tea bleep and drink all types. Traditional English Breakfast, Twinings, PG Tips..I also like Chai tea, Mahgrebi (Moroccan mint), Koshary black tea (Egyptian mint and sugar), fruit tea, green tea with apple or lemon..but I'll shut up now.

Oh, and it's bag > Water > Milk. My narc ex used to put the milk first, it should have been a warning sign!
BAG????

BAG????

BAG you say???

You heathen!

It is loose tea and a tea strainer or NO TEA AT ALL.

/jk -- sort of.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
On that William and Kate doc dodgy uncle Gary used the ‘we wondered will she survive or thrive’ line about Kate,

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm so sorry for not really joining in... but I'm not really here for adulation... or for anyone to ask if I'm OK... I just want to say my peace and I wl continue to do so... I absolutely loved that ... I'm made up... I wantvto shout / cry / being so proud of Kate and William....what can I say.... okay... I'm settled now... I loved that programme 😍 ❤ 😀 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just watched K&W docu on ITV - think they may be hedging their bets which royal to support as a fair amount of shade thrown to the Snarkles it appeared to me. I just love Uncle Gary and the Maison Du Bang Bang is to die for. Off to read back now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My dear departed mother cut out the middleman when she reached that age - put the milk and bag and all in the kettle and boiled it. Kettle destroyed.

Our mums' generation was careful like that - possibly an ingrained memory of rationing and pre-Welfare State childhood poverty (here am I assuming we're all more or less the same age. Sorry). We used to eat the weirdest things growing up...
Friend's parents were missionaries abroad many years ago, and one time received a well-intentioned parcel from the UK, containing, amongst other things, bags of teabags. The labels on the bags said 'Used once', 'Used twice', etc....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
On that William and Kate doc dodgy uncle Gary used the ‘we wondered will she survive or thrive’ line about Kate,
Yep noticed that. I'm rather fond of Uncle Gary, and especially that he was invited to the wedding anyway - that's what normal people do!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
BAG????

BAG????

BAG you say???

You heathen!

It is loose tea and a tea strainer or NO TEA AT ALL.

/jk -- sort of.
My dad makes tea in a teapot but uses two teabags in it, instead of loose leaf tea. Why?! He pours a cup of tea for him and me, then the rest of the pot goes cold and gets wasted. What’s the point?!?! Easier to just make two individual mugs of tea with a teabag in each! Old habits die hard, I guess!

He has also moved onto skimmed milk because his doctor advised it. Yuk! Tea tastes foul with that excuse for milk in it. Full fat milk every time for me! I nearly took some full fat with me last week when I visited but I forgot. He said he’ll get some in for me special when he knows I am coming. Aww ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
D’you know what though, that’s how to deal with a slightly out there relative! If Smirkle had invited all of hers, she’d have avoided most of the vilification she got since most people hated and suspected the way she dumped her family more than anything. I just can’t comprehend abandoning your family and it immediately made me turn on her on the wedding day, when I’d been thrilled for Harry beforehand. Gary is obviously a party boy, a slightly grey if not fully black sheep and they love, accept and keep him in the family. And as a result he’s sitting there telling the world how amazing his niece is....

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Don't want to start a stampede, but Finding Freedom is available at Oxfam half price 8.99. Thought it would be cheaper by now but I suppose its a gradual slide down from full price to half price, then 99p. Then remaindered, then pulp. Finally Landfill with all the fast food waste and used nappies. Very fitting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok is anyone else watching ITVs show about the wedding and nearly in tears over how STUNNING Catherine was in her wedding day 🙈 such a perfectly fit dress and not a hair out of place 😆😆
I'm loving the programme ,it's like the wedding all over again, :) I Luv W&C ....:mto the harkles.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.