Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
1st they're showing a clip of him walking off GMB.
Piers explains that it was after the H&M Oprah interview, a "whine-a-thon." Says it was a disingenuous hit job on the royals and on England. He's had plenty of time to analyze what they were saying and he still doesn't believe them. 17 claims unproven/not provable. Says he was not allowed to have an opinion on things that were clearly not true, such as the backyard wedding. He was told that he had to believe Megz or he was a racist.

Clip of Megz saying she was suicidal, needed help, told that she couldn't get help.

Piers says he wants names, who wouldn't let her get help. Wouldn't believe her reading the weather report. Not for him to say whether she was suicidal. He doesn't believe she was told she couldn't get help by two people, he wants to know where Harry was in all this with his mental health connections. She's accused two people of being unspeakably cruel, let's have the names. He's prepared to be proven wrong, but every other fact they've checked had been untrue.

Tucker asking about her black identity, Megz is black. Clip of Megz suggesting royals are racist in one of the royals asking about the baby's dark skin clip

Piers is angry. Queen is 94, queen for 68 years, huge respect for queen, head of commonwealth, Megz has accused head of commonwealth of racism, we don't know who it was or context, he thinks it was an innocent question, points out that Megz and Harry told two different stories about that. Then he is talking about Archie not being a prince because of skin color and how it's not true, it's a matter of law for 100 year and how Megz made it up. Is it deliberate or is she delusional? Millions of Americans have acceptedthis as face because Oprah didn't challenge Megz. Someone's got to say it and I (Piers) am entitles to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 97

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Narrative that she was bombarded by racist coverage from day one is nonsense. Headlines were edited and many were from America. Megs Married into royalty and is making all these million dollar deals, living in mansion, and is not oppressed or mistreated. Loves Oprah but this was not an interview. Rank hypocrisy. America does not understand the anger in Britain at this.

Clip of Megs claiming she was being silenced in most watched interview of the year

Piers: can't make this up. Week before Harry, Prince of Privacy on open top Hollywood star bus. She made 73 public appearances and edited Vogue, got on private jets during this silence.

Tucker wants to know what is their future

Piers: She ditches people when they are useless. Harry, make sure you remain useful. He thinks Americans are on to this. No deals if they were not royal. Shameful, doing this to the queen is wrong, they are plummeting to the bottom. Calls out M&H for spilling private info to Gayle King. Disrespectful, can't be trusted. Hypocrisy, keeping themselves talked about is their only currency. Harry went to war. What happened to him? Diana would be horrified by the split and the lies. We will hear more from them and more lies because that's their currency.

Now Piers is talking about the twitteratti and cancel culture. If this goes back to the royals I'll post more.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

margaretta

VIP Member
Love how Piers continues to throw shade (though is it still shade if it is so obvious?) in all he says

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Piers is upset because Don Lemmon called him a racist for not believing Megx, Sharon Osbourne fired for defending him (Piers). Points out Harry's past racist acts. Angry about how none of H&M's allegations were challenged.

Another GMB clip with the weather guy who was gunning for Piers' job.

Piers says he's not a journalist and he helped the guy with his career occasionally. Piers asked him to come in that morning. He felt Piers wasn't understanding how Megs felt as a biracial woman and it went sideways. Piers got angry in the moment, says he doesn't have a personal vendetta against Megz. They all knew Archie wasn't going to be a prince because of law and it wasn't racism.

Piers talks about how quitting-- says he was left with no choice. Says they tripled the ratings and beat the BBC. They told him to apologize to Megz for not believing her or he had to leave. Damned if he would apologize for it. Talks about other people apologizing to the mob and it not getting you anywhere, and he left. After he left he found out Megz had complained, and if he didn't believe her he was a racist. I'm not a racist I just don't believe her.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Poppea

VIP Member
Like one thing I have to say to be fair she (Meghan I mean precisely) was in certain was treated a lot worse than Catherine ever was like the comparisons of holding the bump when she was yeah pregnant by comparison to Catherine not sure which one when Catherine was pregnant with then though, that was really unfair

What exactly makes you think your statement is fair, I wonder? :unsure:

Do you really think it is a fair comparison?

Kate, immaculetly dressed in pregnancy appropriate clothes, perfectly coiffed and with impeccable manners, who occasionally and briefly put a hand on her bump.

Against

Meghan, dressed like a street harlot in spandex, unkempt hair, most of the time looking as if she just had rolled out of bed, flicking her coat every couple of seconds and clutching her ugly bump wih the despicable protruding nipple like her life depended on it 24/7.

If any woman briefly touches or even strokes her bump absentmindently no one cares, people might even find it endearing.

If a tramp clutches her obscenly lycra clad meal ticket to contantly show off her social climber success for all the world to see, it will hardly endear her to anyone but other trash.

She got what she asked for, which is being told off for trashy dressing, behaviour and bragging.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

timemachinephantom

I noticed that the Times headline on this is currently: 'Piers Morgan accuses Meghan of trying to "smear" him'.
In the article, the quotation is: ''What I was witnessing was the most extraordinarily disingenuous smear, hit job, on the Royal Family, on the Queen, on the monarchy, and frankly on Britain, my country'.
I've written to complain this morning - here's the letter. The address to complain is [email protected]
Dear Sir or Madam

The headline in today's early edition of the online Times (mobile app) has an inaccurate headline: 'Piers Morgan accuses Meghan of trying to smear him'. At no point in the article is there anything to support this choice of word.

More accurately, the headline could read 'Piers Morgan accuses Meghan of trying to smear Britain'. The quotation it is taken from reads: 'What I was witnessing was the most extraordinarily disingenuous smear, hit job, on the Royal Family, on the Queen, on the monarchy, and frankly on Britain, my country'.

I cannot imagine how your team felt that by deflecting Meghan Markle's deliberate slurs onto Piers Morgan alone, we would forget her international hit job on the UK, our culture and our head of state. Our global image has been tainted by these wretched lies and many of us feel hurt and outrage.

I'm afraid it's up to you - The Times and others - to put the record straight. The monarchy may live by the motto 'never complain, never explain' but in the age of fake news, lies make the best soundbites.

Please correct the headline.

Yours faithfully[
SPOILER][/SPOILER]

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Falkor

VIP Member
Someone in the last thread (forgive me, I can't remember who) said they were looking forward to William having a really big ceremony when he becomes Prince of Wales. I hope so too, because at that same ceremony Kate will become Her Royal Highness The Princess of Wales, and after everything that's gone on over the last couple of years, I damn well hope she chooses to be styled as that going forwards rather than staying the Duchess of Cambridge.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

kittenattack

VIP Member
Instead of milking Invictus, why don't they just do "a day in a life of a British Prince"? Drop the faux fancy act and show the real them. I am sure many will tune in and binge. They will definitely be the trendsetter in royals department even thought they will be no different from Kim K :ROFLMAO:
A Day in the Life of a British Prince:

"I get up around 10:30am after spending the night on the sofa because my wife kicked me out of bed three weeks ago following a catalogue of failures in the bedroom department.

Breakfast consists of a pile of waffles, berries, cheese, bananas, cream and marmite washed down with a pint of liquidised greens and a dozen vitamin and algae pills to boost my fertility. Sometimes I manage to give these to the dog.

After breakfast, Megs requires me to do some yoga. I have a nice blue yoga mat because I'm a boy. If I don't do the yoga properly my breakfast comes back up, so I have to be very careful about that.

Next, I'm allowed to play on the games console. I like GTA because it's manly and I get to take my frustrations out by beating everyone up and pushing them off buildings. Sometimes I think about pushing Megs off a building, but I quickly think about something else as I know that would be A Very Bad Thing To Do.

Megs doesn't like me eating lunch in case I gain too much weight, but I am allowed another green smoothie with added soil for roughage.

In the afternoon I receive direction from Megs. This consists of me sitting across a desk from her whilst she details all my character flaws and the mistakes I've made during the last 24 hours. These sessions help me to improve myself so that I don't keep repeating my mistakes and embarrassing Megs.

Afterwards we both go into the barn and take our frustrations out on a punchbag. Mine has a picture of my brother on and Megs has a picture of Catherine to punch. Megs tells me that all racists deserve to be punched and gives me her best right hook onto my face.

I have to have a lie down and a good cry by this point. I lie on the sofa and listen to darling Megs giving a piece of her mind to the Help, who comes from South America, but I'm not entirely sure where that is.

Dinner consists of a tofu burger, asparagus, hummus and another green smoothie. This meal rarely stays down and I feel very depressed by this point. Megs tells me I'm not trying hard enough. I could kill for a McDonald's.

Sometimes I manage to escape on my bike whilst security distracts Megs by showing her his muscles. I head downtown to the nearest fast food place and grab some much needed food. Sweet relief!

Bedtime. If I'm in favour, I'm allowed into bed with my darling Megs where she instructs me on what to do to her. Afterwards, she gives me a rating out of 10 and I receive a written critique which I must study carefully in order to improve next time. If I am very bad, I have to spend another night on the sofa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Poppea

VIP Member
He's just said Sharon lost her job over the tweet. She didn't she lost her job over falling out with the other nobheads on that show?.
It was a set up in the show. They ambushed her in revenge for the tweet. She said the others had cue cards and she had none. Also when you look at the video, they had a very low seat for her while her ambusher was sitting on a high chair. It was a trap.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Someone in the last thread (forgive me, I can't remember who) said they were looking forward to William having a really big ceremony when he becomes Prince of Wales. I hope so too, because at that same ceremony Kate will become Her Royal Highness The Princess of Wales, and after everything that's gone on over the last couple of years, I damn well hope she chooses to be styled as that going forwards rather than staying the Duchess of Cambridge.
Catherine will be a wonderful Princess of Wales, she's very popular so I think everyone will demand to see her with this title

• Heart
Reactions: 68

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
They just ran a clip from today's interview on Tucker's prime time show. This was better than I had hoped. First they showed the GMB walkoff and Piers talking about the lead-up to it with the Oprah interview. Disingenuous, etc. Then he gets into why it made him angry, how they accused the queen of being racist. Another clip of GMB. "A two hour trash-a-thon." More about why he's angry, pointing out that HMTQ represents the commonwealth countries with black citizens, I think I missed that when typing this up earlier.

Commercial break.

Second part is about freedom of speech and cancel culture, woke brigade etc. He got in the part about Megz complaining to ITV and Ofcom here in prime time, and a bit about the false headlines, how it's nonsense that they're being oppressed or that they're victims.

Piers has done a great job getting a message out about these two; hopefully this clip will go out on you tube and the sugars will lose their hair watching some truth. Tucker Carlson has also done Piers a favor here basically letting Piers get his side out in America. I'm pleased as punch at how this turned out.🇺🇸🇬🇧

Additional story here: https://www.foxnews.com/media/piers...-being-silenced-for-markle-furor-quitting-gmb

• Heart
Reactions: 67

JudithKuntz

I trust Harry will be donating his earnings to Invictus because using a charity to make money for yourself is pretty fucking low.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

freda19

VIP Member
What I like is that they are actually running scared of themselves. The RF's silence can be interpreted anyway you darn well like. If they say nothing it can't be misconstrued is my view. Ofc, this is like a red rag to a bull in Smegma's case because she loves confrontation. When it is all over and everyone has turned against them, which will happen, will she actually accept any of the blame? Probably not. Harry will be a wreck by then.
Good post, but I disagree re her loving confrontation. She loves initiating confrontation, but when it comes to face to face confrontation she literally runs a mile and leaves others to engage in battle on her behalf. It's why she ghosts people rather than thrash out the problem with them.
Slams the door in Kate's face rather than talk it out.
Hops on a cheapo commercial flight to Canada to dodge being around when they issued their "We're off, thanks for the wedding, byeeee" statement ... leaving haribaldy to take the fall out on his own.
Didn't return as promised for the Sandringham summit, the Sentable event and, as we now know, the summit with the streaming service that went nowhere.
She's a coward.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I think the whole 'I didn't tell my family about Megains mental health issues because I was ashamed' can be explained very easily.

I'm convinced that Megain wanted to go to her friend's 'health spa' to give the friend some publicity. She was told that she couldn't do that because the RF don't publicise anything and it would make the RF look 'bad' i.e. corrupt if they did. Harry, who knows what real mental health problems are, told her that he was ashamed that she'd even think such a thing.

Anyone who has lived with a narcissist will tell you that they twist every conversation so you look bad, not them. So Megain worked her evil and Harry was suddenly ashamed of his wife having mental health issues. Not ashamed that she was faking them to get her own way. Many people in abusive relationships have had this happen to them.

Same with the 'overexposure' (is that one word?) Whenever the a member of the RF attend a function to shine a light on the causes they support, the rest of the RF stand back to allow the press concentration on that cause. But Megain loves the limelight and there was no way she was going to do that. Katherine highlighting children's mental health issues? No, that camera should be on Megain, not anyone else. So Megain steps out to grab some press. Only Megain should be the centre of attention, stuff the children's charities that deserve notice. It's all about Me Me Megain.

That woman is not just a narcissist, she's a malignant narcissist. She's also a sociopath with no real empathy or consideration for anyone.

The truth will out.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've made a lovely photo of Piers Morgan been knighted 😄..Maybe I should send it to the daily mail lol 😄😄 xx

Resizer_16177420877120.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
It was a lovely prog, I loved the embroideress. Had forgotten that there had been riots so close to the time, and that wonderful plump policeman dancing down the road! 10 years ago, we had just bought 2 new sofas from DFS which were delivered literally days before and my mum came round to watch it all with us. The kids were 14 and 12, now they're all grown up and mum died 2.5 years ago. How the hell did that all happen? And K&W had 3 kids and we've still got the sofas... :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 60

margaretta

VIP Member
I think it is fair to say Minge and Cringe weren’t expecting Piers to come out fighting like that. They were hoping once he lost GMB he would be silenced and no one would dissect the truth for fear of losing their job too.

How stupid do GMB/ITV look now after asking him to apologise?

Hopefully this will stop minge and cringe running to the press with any royal secrets and tell-all stories. How will Netflix feel producing anything where every word which has come out of their mouths is a proven lie? This interview has well and truly backfired on them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Magnolia23

VIP Member
I am actually glad it was Piers... it needed someone controversial to gain attention. Many people are pointing out their lies but no one really cares or pays attention (in general)
I think Piers can be an arrogant dick, but it brought lots of attention and maybe more 'neutral' people will pick up on it now and look more into it...

It's ok to call a white person a 'liar' but if you call a mixed race person 'liar' its racism 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️

BP are racist needs more diversity in in staff re the 'colour'....
like I'm sorry but I'm not gonna hire someone for my business by the skin colour just to keep the ratio white/mixed race/black... people are hired on expertise and experience 🤦‍♀️

She had on her CV that she is white-caucasian, to get better chance to get a casting because of skin colour....in US.. but yeah Brits are so racist she had to run back to the country where she had to lie about her skin colour to get a chance to get a job.....yep gotcha girl 👍🤦‍♀️

Honestly does she think everybody in the world is as STUPID as her? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

(Theres not enough face-palms for this delusional slut.. bet she grew up on gossip girl series🤦‍♀️)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

freda19

VIP Member
I think they found out about it, and it put them in a very difficult position. They couldn't call them out as its a personal issue, and then the Harkles could turn it around and say they did know and were equally as complicit. Some way back it was suggested that RF found out and sent them packing...which Is why they ran off to Canada.
I've thought about this a few times. I believe that Brenda knew. There is no way in hell the secret service laddos failed to suss this out eventually. They likely sat on it while figuring out how to handle it, since it is such an intensely personal thing to throw at Brenda, but she had to be told because it could affect legitimacy/legacy etc. Once Brenda knew she'll have had the royal legal boffins on it combing through records and legalities regarding this kind of situation to see where things stood re the Monarchy and will then have spoken to haribaldi ... and once that cat was out of the bag smeggy panicked and insisted on gettin' the fuck outta dodge. Hence the suddenness of the cheap £175 flight dash to Canada by her late at night.
I think that when haribaldi said that things were being discussed for months he was referring to the baby situation as much as them wanting to be half-in half-out royals, but smeggy knew the gig was up and she bolted tout suite rather than face the personal questions should Brenda go public.
Since I'm on it, I suspect that smeggy was not the only one with fertility issues. Maybe haribaldi was similarly inhibited and they'd discussed this and decided that outside help creating a little dukelet was the safest surest path to eternal money from the Firm.
She's not as smart as she thinks she is. No doubt she assumed she'd covered her tracks medically. And baldy is thick as shit with most things. This is a bloke who assumed he was just pure lucky that many many of his youthful indiscretians were not revealed, when in reality the Firm's fixit fairies were working overtime clearing up his messes. He thought they'd get away with it. I believe his anger at the family is rooted in his embarrassment that they'd been found out and 'everyone' knew. Everything more recent is just him clutching and reaching for excuses to continue hating his family. Get people discussing racism, mental health, the stuffy monarchy, ANYTHING but the truth around archiedoll. Deflect deflect deflect.
What's the betting that when THE truth comes out re archiedoll the Harkles claim they wanted to go public but the Firm gagged them. You heard it here first. I think I'll book mark this post for bragging rights at some point.:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57