Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Narrative that she was bombarded by racist coverage from day one is nonsense. Headlines were edited and many were from America. Megs Married into royalty and is making all these million dollar deals, living in mansion, and is not oppressed or mistreated. Loves Oprah but this was not an interview. Rank hypocrisy. America does not understand the anger in Britain at this.

Clip of Megs claiming she was being silenced in most watched interview of the year

Piers: can't make this up. Week before Harry, Prince of Privacy on open top Hollywood star bus. She made 73 public appearances and edited Vogue, got on private jets during this silence.

Tucker wants to know what is their future

Piers: She ditches people when they are useless. Harry, make sure you remain useful. He thinks Americans are on to this. No deals if they were not royal. Shameful, doing this to the queen is wrong, they are plummeting to the bottom. Calls out M&H for spilling private info to Gayle King. Disrespectful, can't be trusted. Hypocrisy, keeping themselves talked about is their only currency. Harry went to war. What happened to him? Diana would be horrified by the split and the lies. We will hear more from them and more lies because that's their currency.

Now Piers is talking about the twitteratti and cancel culture. If this goes back to the royals I'll post more.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
Thanks for the live updates @YeltsinsTank
Piers is right! I wonder if the American media outlets are paid to write all things sugary of the Harkles

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I hope we get to see the full interview on one of our regular channels. We are owed it.

Reactions: 27
Haha convinced since (rather as far as I know) I'm a descendant of Clan Bruce from rather my gran on my fathers side, really hope its legit rather since I have no idea but then I mean not saying descendant of Robert himself I mean were least a few septs of the Clan but yeah.... lol

What I majorly take offence to is being called racist, when there was a very recent national survey done that refutes what some suppose the country is institutionally racist, isnt't meant to mean though no ones racist but then are ones who are like that in every modern/developed country really, its like backstabbing the Monarch for the work she's done, was watching the Royals at Work (what made me a royalist) when she had a state visit of the President of Ghana, President John Kufour I think his name was spelt, yeah did amazing things for Ghana and he really is black and I mean actually black haha, though he has a GCB or rather because of.... Order of Bath essentially is a Knight of the Empire but can't use officially the title Sir but I'd be more than happy is just decency someone higher far higher than me lol, great man him!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He's just said Sharon lost her job over the tweet. She didn't she lost her job over falling out with the other nobheads on that show?.

Reactions: 17
Narrative that she was bombarded by racist coverage from day one is nonsense. Headlines were edited and many were from America. Megs Married into royalty and is making all these million dollar deals, living in mansion, and is not oppressed or mistreated. Loves Oprah but this was not an interview. Rank hypocrisy. America does not understand the anger in Britain at this.

Clip of Megs claiming she was being silenced in most watched interview of the year

Piers: can't make this up. Week before Harry, Prince of Privacy on open top Hollywood star bus. She made 73 public appearances and edited Vogue, got on private jets during this silence.

Tucker wants to know what is their future

Piers: She ditches people when they are useless. Harry, make sure you remain useful. He thinks Americans are on to this. No deals if they were not royal. Shameful, doing this to the queen is wrong, they are plummeting to the bottom. Calls out M&H for spilling private info to Gayle King. Disrespectful, can't be trusted. Hypocrisy, keeping themselves talked about is their only currency. Harry went to war. What happened to him? Diana would be horrified by the split and the lies. We will hear more from them and more lies because that's their currency.

Now Piers is talking about the twitteratti and cancel culture. If this goes back to the royals I'll post more.
Thanks for this @YeltsinsTank ! Can't imagine the Shmarkles will take this lying down. Be interesting to see what their retort will be. Totally team Piers on this. People will eventually cop on about the gruesome twosome. It might take a while and there will always be the few staunch brain dead sugars that will defend her..... (Plastic Scobie I'm looking at you) but the majority will see the truth. They'll be left to wallow in their sea of septic lies. No body with an ounce of credibility should near them. How could you trust them?

Reactions: 43
Also (not sure why no one I dont think in the media's stated this) though the announcement I suppose maybe able to replace it I don't really know but what has to happen legally for any wedding in the C of E is the reading of the barr's, is just an announcement typically 3 months or just outright before the wedding ceremony, is kind of like when part of the ceremony about people objecting to it, but also allows people to pray for them up until the wedding. Has to happen legally though of course not in a civil service lol

So if announcing it publicly maybe doesnt count then it couldn't have been one done 3 days prior or whenever they claim a private ceremony happened ontop of there needing to be two witnesses as well.
St George's Chapel is a Royal Peculiar and they had a special license so I don't think they needed banns but for it to be legal they do need for it to be accessible to people in case anyone wants to make a valid objection. As well as having two witnesses and be in a "licensed standing structure".

That was a part of the interview that really screwed them thought as it forced them to admit Meghan had "misspoken" and just had a personal vow thing and not got married. Because if the AoC really had "married" them then it called into question the validity of their Saturday wedding and if it was just personal vows then it wasn't any kind of marriage ceremony, legally or religiously speaking. And enabled people to call everything else she said into question.

Reactions: 38
He's just said Sharon lost her job over the tweet. She didn't she lost her job over falling out with the other nobheads on that show?.
It was a set up in the show. They ambushed her in revenge for the tweet. She said the others had cue cards and she had none. Also when you look at the video, they had a very low seat for her while her ambusher was sitting on a high chair. It was a trap.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
It was a set up in the show. They ambushed her in revenge for the tweet. She said the others had cue cards and she had none. Also when you look at the video, they had a very low seat for her while her ambusher was sitting on a high chair. It was a trap.
That's bleeping shocking.

Reactions: 40
This is from Quora and it is da bomb!!
They had a plane? When? Where? Does anyone know anything about this?

And thanks Yeltsin's tank for doing my homework for me. Wouldn't be able to face watching another program about them regardless of what was said

Reactions: 16
That's bleeping shocking.
The most shocking thing is, when repeatedly asked what the racist thing was Piers allegedly had said, the cupid stunt murmured:

“To not want to address that because she is a Black woman, and to try to dismiss it or to make it seem less than what it is, that’s what makes it racist,”
They later claimed they had to fire Sharon because she shouted at Underwood and they had to keep a safe workspace :rolleyes:

They had a plane? When? Where? Does anyone know anything about this?

And thanks Yeltsin's tank for doing my homework for me. Wouldn't be able to face watching another program about them regardless of what was said
I don't think they had.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Is that it, has it finished now? Thank you so much for keeping us in the know @YeltsinsTank
It went on for a good while after that but it was all about cancel culture, freedom of speech and journalism. It's ending right now. Piers says he doesn't know what he's going to do next. I guess that means he's open to coming back to America. :sick:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
It went on for a good while after that but it was all about cancel culture, freedom of speech and journalism. It's ending right now. Piers says he doesn't know what he's going to do next. I guess that means he's open to coming back to America. :sick:
HAHA Megz would love that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet they're watching this at the Palace, and I bet they're very pleased. At last somebody is telling it as it is, for the first time. All well and good saying Never Complain Never Explain but I bet it gets a bit lonely sometimes. Must be nice for the RF to have someone stand up for them so publicly.
ETA Anyone know the viewing figures?
I suspect the Minge response isn't going to be pleasant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.