Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It went on for a good while after that but it was all about cancel culture, freedom of speech and journalism. It's ending right now. Piers says he doesn't know what he's going to do next. I guess that means he's open to coming back to America. :sick:
Freedom of speech, glad he mentioned that but do they know what it is?
Thank you again for keeping up with this and posting it so clearly.

Reactions: 32
Yup, my mother's family are Welsh and she remembers a lot of talk about it before Charles was made POW 50 years ago.

Kate's not going to ask to become joint monarch with William but she will be legally Queen Consort, assuming the monarchy is still around.

Kate didn't go around holding her bump but there was a lot of people accusing her of "faking" HG because she was lazy and her weight and criticising the fact that the tabs reported Carol was going to move in with them and all that nonsense. Right before she announced she was pregnant people had started openly saying they must be having trouble conceiving because they had been married two years and no baby.

And that's not getting into the decade of abuse (not rudeness) she received for being PWs girlfriend whilst being a normal 20 something, not being an aristocrat who was training to be a doctor, runs a charity, speaks 5 languages and had lived in a convent all her life.

Re: Piers, if he can hold his temper he should be alright but I'm not sure this is a great idea especially with Tucker Carlson but we'll see.
I'm born and bred welsh. I remember the investiture when Charles became Prince of Wales. Us schoolchildren were all given a commemorative mug! There was so much pomp and ceremony. I can't wait for William to be PoW and will delight in knowing how mad M will be! Plus,W will get the Duchy of Cornwall which means megabucks

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It went on for a good while after that but it was all about cancel culture, freedom of speech and journalism. It's ending right now. Piers says he doesn't know what he's going to do next. I guess that means he's open to coming back to America. :sick:
Thank you!!! You did a far better job than the sun! 🥰

Or maybe that's not a compliment :unsure: ;) :oops:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sounds like a pretty good interview for Piers with a chance to get his POV across but I agree with others that the Harks response probably won't be pleasant.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
@YeltsinsTank Huge thanks to you bubba for the precise reports. :m:m:m

Such a clever lot on here.
We have the amazing @Wu Tien with his bang-on song lyrics.
Then @Chita doing stunning caricatures (love the crotch goblin:love:)
And Yeltsin as our foreign correspondent.
Got it covered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thank you for the minutes posted regarding the Piers Morgan programme - glad to read them 😎😎😎

Reactions: 19
I get why Piers wanted to get his points across but I fear it might just make the situation worse.

And he says he doesn't know what he's going to do next for work, which means that he's considering several offers.

Reactions: 22
And this is a very good similarity. Or at least no worse than some of her photos particularly after a glass of
Chateau Cockburn's or branching out to a cheeky Drysack..

Although they may have missed a trick

Screenshot_20210405-223927.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Who cares what their reaction will be, anyway. 😀😀
Meghan needs to shut her trap & sit down.
Shes got nothing of any importance to say.

Thank gawd weve got rid of the pair of them 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That is so Irish, ya dirtbird.
Ha! My aim is shocking...... I couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo but by jaysus if I was British I'd take a sack full of tins and lob like duck .... Surely one of them would hit! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
@YeltsinsTank Huge thanks to you bubba for the precise reports. :m:m:m

Such a clever lot on here.
We have the amazing @Wu Tien with his bang-on song lyrics.
Then @Chita doing stunning caricatures (love the crotch goblin:love:)
And Yeltsin as our foreign correspondent.
Got it covered.
As soon as I saw 'crotch goblin,' I had to have a crack at it. ;)

Fabulous phrase.
Never heard it before.

And yes, thanks @YeltsinsTank for the commentary. Much appreciated.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm born and bred welsh. I remember the investiture when Charles became Prince of Wales. Us schoolchildren were all given a commemorative mug! There was so much pomp and ceremony. I can't wait for William to be PoW and will delight in knowing how mad M will be! Plus,W will get the Duchy of Cornwall which means megabucks
Still got my mug!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sucky sex or Saccharine Sachs or whatever the duck ye call them will probably be on the zoom with a frothing at the mouth Smegs all night...... A statement of some sort I'd imagine will follow..... possibly a threat to sue? But he didn't state anything libellous did he? She'll concoct some sort of noncompoopery no doubt...

I HOPE she doesn't "miscarry" or be ill with "stress" over it. I wouldn't put it past her. Imagine the headlines "Rich White Man causes Victimised Black Woman to be hospitalised "
🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Piers- I dont believe anything shes said, either. Its all bollocks.

Reactions: 30
The Daily Mail has the Piers story near the top of the page ...

He keeps saying there are 17 claims made by H & M that have been disproved.
Is there a list of all 17 somewhere?
Anyone know?

Reactions: 14
St George's Chapel is a Royal Peculiar and they had a special license so I don't think they needed banns but for it to be legal they do need for it to be accessible to people in case anyone wants to make a valid objection. As well as having two witnesses and be in a "licensed standing structure".

That was a part of the interview that really screwed them thought as it forced them to admit Meghan had "misspoken" and just had a personal vow thing and not got married. Because if the AoC really had "married" them then it called into question the validity of their Saturday wedding and if it was just personal vows then it wasn't any kind of marriage ceremony, legally or religiously speaking. And enabled people to call everything else she said into question.
Another reason why MM had to be kept out of court. Not just the expense, not just the sharp cross examination, BUT the actual point at which she would have to admit on oath that she lied. She would be a proven liar. Her reputation would be in tatters & she would find it very very hard to set up new ventures as it would be easy to state that she is not a fit & proper person. Her credibility a mirage as any challenge would start with ‘Well as a proven liar, how can we believe what you say?’. At all costs, she has to be kept out of court.

Lady ColinC says in her HM book (currently 99pence on Amazon Kindle).

But by presenting the facts as she did, she undermined the legitimacy of her claims. In the process, she opened herself up to suspicions that would lead a courtier, who values integrity, to conclude that she was a ‘typical Hollywood type. . …always pushing herself forward in the most obvious manner, when a more modest and realistic approach would have indicated integrity. As it is, when one watches the tape of that speech, one winces at her rank egotism, not to mention the naiveté displayed by so many Hollywood types, who think, because they have said that black is white and pink is green, everyone accepts this fiction as fact.’

In fairness to Meghan, she is a creature of Hollywood. The values there are different from those of palaces. Fantasy and self-promotion are not frowned upon, nor is exaggeration, all of which are viewed as valid tools for ‘getting your message across.’

This would doubtless make no dent in the way she was viewed in North America, where Hollywood and its ways have greater acceptance than they do in Britain, but on this side of the Atlantic it did alert people to the fact that the new Duchess of Sussex had both a propensity for exaggeration and a flair for dramatics in a way that the British find suspect.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.