Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He keeps saying there are 17 claims made by H & M that have been disproved.
Is there a list of all 17 somewhere?
Anyone know?
Those 2 in the Sunrise clip agreed that there were 17 claims as well but I can't find a list.

Reactions: 14
Those 2 in the Sunrise clip agreed that there were 17 claims as well but I can't find a list.
17 sounds an awful lot.

I suppose we can work out the disproved. stuff...
1] they were not married 3 days before the big wedding
2] Nobody made a racist comment about Archie
3] she did receive 'Duchess training' and wasn't left to learn everything herself
4] the British press did not print racist comments [the headlines were faked]
5] Harry was not actually 'cut off financially' because he not only has the money he inherited from his Mum [which he mentioned] but also the money from his Father and the money from the Queen Mother
6] she wasn't stuck in the Palace without going anywhere for months because she did loads of public engagements etc
7] her passport can't have been confiscated because she went to the baby shower in NYC and other foreign trips
8] she said she didnt know anything about the Royal Family but we've seen a pic of her outside Buckingham Palace and her friend said she was obsessed with Diana
9] she said Kate made HER cry but that's kind of disproved
10] Archie isn't a Prince because he's mixed race - disproved
11] she said she never googled Harry - we think that is an untruth
12] she phoned the Queen directly when she heard Prince Philip was in Hospital
there must be more......

bloody heck, got further than I thought.
Only a few more to go.

Not disproved but highly questionable -
13] she asked for help for mental health problems and was refused because 'it wouldnt look good.' - we cant prove that is a lie but we are pretty sure it is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I get why Piers wanted to get his points across but I fear it might just make the situation worse.

And he says he doesn't know what he's going to do next for work, which means that he's considering several offers.
Oh he's a cert for the new channel with Andrew thingummy et al battering the wokerati and cancel culture.
Not a doubt in my mind. It's like it was designed in Saville Row with him in mind.:m
He's just being coy and playing hard to get, the dirty strumpet.

• Haha
Oh he's a cert for the new channel with Andrew thingummy et al battering the wokerati and cancel culture.
Not a doubt in my mind. It's like it was designed in Saville Row with him in mind.:m
He's just being coy and playing hard to get, the dirty strumpet.
I think he'll be 'negotiating' his fee.
I also think he'd been offered that gig before he stomped off and stole the weatherman's thunder.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
17 sounds an awful lot.

3] she did receive 'Duchess training' and wasn't left to learn everything herself
5] Harry was not actually 'cut off financially' because he not only has the money he inherited from his Mum [which he mentioned] but also the money from his Father and the money from the Queen Mother
6] she wasn't stuck in the Palace without going anywhere for months because she did loads of public engagements etc
7] her passport can't have been confiscated because she went to the baby shower in NYC and other foreign trips
8] she said she didnt know anything about the Royal Family but we've seen a pic of her outside Buckingham Palace and her friend said she was obsessed with Diana
there must be more......

10] she said she never googled Harry - we think that is an untruth
11) she lied about the last time she saw Samantha and that she changed her name back to Markle when MM started dating JCMH. Sam has the receipts to prove otherwise....

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sucky sex or Saccharine Sachs or whatever the duck ye call them will probably be on the zoom with a frothing at the mouth Smegs all night...... A statement of some sort I'd imagine will follow..... possibly a threat to sue? But he didn't state anything libellous did he? She'll concoct some sort of noncompoopery no doubt...

I HOPE she doesn't "miscarry" or be ill with "stress" over it. I wouldn't put it past her. Imagine the headlines "Rich White Man causes Victimised Black Woman to be hospitalised "
🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
I would imagine she'll concoct something nasty and suitably caustic to say whilst attacking Piers. Typical narcissist.

Reactions: 13
17 sounds an awful lot.

10] Archie isn't a Prince because he's mixed race
there must be more......

bloody heck, Ive got further than I thought I would.
Only a few more to go.
12) in dispute whether she made Catherine cry or Catherine made her cry - the flower girls scenario....

Reactions: 18
17 sounds an awful lot.

10] Archie isn't a Prince because he's mixed race
there must be more......

bloody heck, Ive got further than I thought I would.
Only a few more to go.
Kate made HER cry. But she forgives her (like duck).

She called the queen as soon as she heard about Phil the Greek.
Nobody calls the queen. People make appointments to call.

She knew nothing about the Royals, cos it was never a "thing" in their family.
Photos outside BP and Diana books in her room say different.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
"Carlson played numerous clips from Meghan and Harry's interview over the course of his hourlong chat with Morgan, including one where Oprah asked the duchess: 'Were you silent or were you silenced?' Meghan said the latter.

'I'm sure it hasn't escaped your notice that moments after she complained about being silenced, she called your boss to silence you,' Carlson told Morgan with a laugh.

Morgan shook his head in dismay before saying: 'I mean, you couldn't make this stuff up, frankly."

Daily Mail Article

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
**BREAKING NEWS from MONTECITO**

“An outgoing call has been recorded going to the very Buckingham Palace in London, where a certain royal has made inquiries about having a journalist thrown in the Tower of London. A very confused receptionist said “new number who this?” follow by “never heard of her” hanging up on the caller.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I remember counting up 11 or 12 but I'm sure Piers could give a list of what he considers fake or exaggerated:

1. They weren't married three days before
  2. The "racist" comment
  3. Her kids were not denied HRH because of their potential skin colour
  4. Her kids were not denied security because they weren't HRH
  5. She should have asked her doctor for mental health help not HR
  6. She could have got therapy just not at a celebrity spa
  7. She wasn't kept prisoner in the palace she did 73 engagements and loads of private visits
  8. Her passport wasn't confiscated - witness all the holidays and baby shower.
  9. Harry wasn't "cut off" by his family he just stopped being paid for working at the family Firm, Charles paid for their first year and he still had mummy's money.
  10. Saying they had no plans to leave or make deals with anyone when they had loads of meetings with Quibi in early 2019
  11. She never googled Harry or knew about the BRF - BP photo
  12. She wasn't given any guidance about being a member of the BRF
  13. The Kate Made me cry stuff
  14. They weren't protected from the press - all the RR say KP went to bat for them A LOT
  15. No "holiday parties" for press say the RRs
  16. Sam proved that she'd seen her sister a few years ago and they were close
  17. Fake Headlines to "prove" racism of the UK press.
  18. Harry Did cycle with his Dad - A Lot
  19. She was never silenced she had a platform but wasn't satisfied with it because she thought she was going to be Diana/Kamala Harris combined. She was able to launch stuff like the book.
Not sure which he's counting together but these are the provable or seemingly exaggerated or questionable ones.

6 is just likely but not proven since Harry, Charles, and even HMTQ have all had therapy and probably more of them and they tried to get Diana therapy 40 years ago.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I remember counting up 11 or 12 but I'm sure Piers could give a list of what he considers fake or exaggerated:

1. They weren't married three days before
  2. The "racist" comment
  3. Her kids were not denied HRH because of their potential skin colour
  4. Her kids were not denied security because they weren't HRH
  5. (snip)
Not to mention Charles gave them MILLIONS -- he didn't "cut them off" -- AND didn't they WANT independence????

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Not to mention Charles gave them MILLIONS -- he didn't "cut them off" -- AND didn't they WANT independence????
Plus he is not dependent on St Di's money (blessed be her name) ... he has 7million from the queen mum. It's there for him when he turns 40, the lying bleep.

Reactions: 32
yes i remember on Twitter verse, the sugars were saying how harkles don't want to live in their grandma's house and how it's embarrassing to be 35 year old man living at granny's home :rolleyes:

Plus he is not dependent on St Di's money (blessed be her name) ... he has 7million from the queen mum. It's there for him when he turns 40, the lying bleep.
I would like 7million to be cut off from family please :rolleyes:

joking. no amount of money can cut me off from my family. love them too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just had a thought, if Oprah turns them down for tell-all 2.0, maybe Jeremy Kyle will offer them an interview 🤣 they'd fit right in...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
15.Never talked to friends. Her agent friend from Kruger Cowne, asking if shes sure..
16 Clueless about royalty, but knew Euginie long before Harry.
17. Every where but nowhere, didnt leave the house
18.The bump comparison typical Oprah lie
19 The avocado thing.. one single avocado vs a crying makeup artist braging on social media about the "avocado whisperer"
The only truth they told was that somebody told her that she is "overexposed" Yes, when a charity event becomes only relevant because a dumb patron wrote messages on bananas for street workers, then one is overexposed.
And that was comparably small.

Reactions: 20
yes i remember on Twitter verse, the sugars were saying how harkles don't want to live in their grandma's house and how it's embarrassing to be 35 year old man living at granny's home :rolleyes:

I would like 7million to be cut off from family please :rolleyes:

joking. no amount of money can cut me off from my family. love them too much.
I read somewhere that Princess Anne administers the Queen Mum's estate. and that she has increased the age to 45 on Harry's inheritance. There is irony in all of the Markles stupidity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.