Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in the last thread (forgive me, I can't remember who) said they were looking forward to William having a really big ceremony when he becomes Prince of Wales. I hope so too, because at that same ceremony Kate will become Her Royal Highness The Princess of Wales, and after everything that's gone on over the last couple of years, I damn well hope she chooses to be styled as that going forwards rather than staying the Duchess of Cambridge.
why wouldn't she be the next Princess of Wales? Technically, the current one is Camilla, but for obvious reasons, she opted out due to Diana

Reactions: 15
Whatever happens with regard to titles and money , Catherine will in time, be Catherine, Princess of Wales and then Queen Catherine when Charles vacates the Monarch throne.

Meghan can conspire all she likes from the lemon tree orchard of her California home but it means and does nothing of value.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
why wouldn't she be the next Princess of Wales? Technically, the current one is Camilla, but for obvious reasons, she opted out due to Diana
After becoming king, Charles would have to make William Prince of Wales for Kate to be Princess of Wales. It's not an automatic thing you get just because you're heir apparent.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There have been rumblings in Wales that they don’t want a Prince anymore, being automatically the heir to the throne. Will see if it happens, I think it still might.

Reactions: 12
Like one thing I have to say to be fair she (Meghan I mean precisely) was in certain was treated a lot worse than Catherine ever was like the comparisons of holding the bump when she was yeah pregnant by comparison to Catherine not sure which one when Catherine was pregnant with then though, that was really unfair (nothing compared to though what Sarah Fergusson got (excuse spelling of her second name as I can never remember that), rather was nicknamed by the press the Duchess of Pork due to her binge essentially I think eating of pork sausages when her parents divorce I think it was, then again when her one to Andrew was going through the exact same thing is when I think they slapped that nickname on her

But then she didnt least I dont think she helped herself whatsoever gave the press rounds of ammunition by essentially stating about political beliefs outright saying about who to win the US election etc or whatever it was, I mean though Charles has done similar things in the past but more about issues rather maybe not I dont know if political or not though to be quite honest, not to mention taking a paper to court there's this outright thing they abide by or are meant to 'don't complain don't explain' if there's anything inaccurate about anything thats in the press they just ignore it and if they do something blatantly out of line they apologise for it officially through the palaces but then dont explain it since that could be seen as trying to defend or they could run into the mistake of trying to defend least sometimes the indefensible
There usually isn't a king consort as the title king is considered higher than a queen so it's always been felt that a king consort would appear higher than a queen regnant. The Netherlands had queen's regnant for 3 generations prior to the current King, their spouses were all princes, Prince Albert was the Prince consort, Margrethe of Denmarks hus9was Prince of Denmark and Prince consort depending on his mood.

You're correct, Philip was a Prince of Greece and Denmark but had to renounce those titles to marry Elizabeth which resulted in the curious even if him being Lieutenant HRH Sir Philip Mounbatten for a day before their wedding. Then of course HRH The Duke of Edinburgh and being made a Prince again in 1957
Ahh yeah of course about the not being a King consort, is sort of like the notion of Catherine asking to actually be a legal queen as such and not a consort just wouldn't really make any sense in doing that, also with the signing of bills a bill to become law or be enacted must be signed by the Monarch, think there is a process of doing that (to not be a consort as such to the Monarch) but I don't think its ever once been used, also in the House of Lords (I dont know about the throne room in Buckingham Palace but I'd imagine its the same there as well) the thrones at the front the Monarchs seats about an inch higher than the Duke of Edinburgh and the remainder of them (Lords Temporal (Life Peers the vast majority of them the only way a hereditary peer can sit and vote is if they're ordered to by a writ of summons) and the Lords Spiritual (who sit to the right of the Monarch behind whats called the woolsack (least I think its behind the woolsack) where the speaker sits) and then the 20odd (Lord and Lady Justices (Lady Brenda Hale was the first female judge not sure if she still is)) judiciary sit in the middle at the front I think for the Opening of Parliament and the speech which is written up by the gov't and debated in the Commons (is something like about 850 Life Peers and about 650 MP's)

Reactions: 5
Sorry I didn't mean to come across as sarcastic :) I see you come from India - why would you know?
And I have love for Royals. Even though their predecessors ruled us for like more than 200 years, I have no qualms against the current Royals. Also, I share my birthday with Queen's coronation.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Here's a little picture called 'Crotch Goblin.'
Disclaimer - All characters featured in the picture are fictitious and any resemblance to any actual persons or real-life situation is purely coincidental.

View attachment 515425
Yeah right with that coincidental thing haha 🤣🤣🤣

Largely now given up bothering with them to be honest anything other than this stuff, but rather yeah if the money runs out shall be watching that be entertaining lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I 'think' that Catherine being the wife of the heir presumptive will be crowned Queen when the time comes? Like the QM, who was The Queen before George VI died? So no mucking about with 'consort'. Camilla would also be entitled to that role, given that she is married to the current heir presumptive - but perhaps they are being sensitive to public opinion still.

Reactions: 10
Like one thing I have to say to be fair she (Meghan I mean precisely) was in certain was treated a lot worse than Catherine ever was like the comparisons of holding the bump when she was yeah pregnant by comparison to Catherine not sure which one when Catherine was pregnant with then though, that was really unfair (nothing compared to though what Sarah Fergusson got (excuse spelling of her second name as I can never remember that), rather was nicknamed by the press the Duchess of Pork due to her binge essentially I think eating of pork sausages when her parents divorce I think it was, then again when her one to Andrew was going through the exact same thing is when I think they slapped that nickname on her

But then she didnt least I dont think she helped herself whatsoever gave the press rounds of ammunition by essentially stating about political beliefs outright saying about who to win the US election etc or whatever it was, I mean though Charles has done similar things in the past but more about issues rather maybe not I dont know if political or not though to be quite honest, not to mention taking a paper to court there's this outright thing they abide by or are meant to 'don't complain don't explain' if there's anything inaccurate about anything thats in the press they just ignore it and if they do something blatantly out of line they apologise for it officially through the palaces but then dont explain it since that could be seen as trying to defend or they could run into the mistake of trying to defend least sometimes the indefensible

Ahh yeah of course about the not being a King consort, is sort of like the notion of Catherine asking to actually be a legal queen as such and not a consort just wouldn't really make any sense in doing that, also with the signing of bills a bill to become law or be enacted must be signed by the Monarch, think there is a process of doing that (to not be a consort as such to the Monarch) but I don't think its ever once been used, also in the House of Lords (I dont know about the throne room in Buckingham Palace but I'd imagine its the same there as well) the thrones at the front the Monarchs seats about an inch higher than the Duke of Edinburgh and the remainder of them (Lords Temporal (Life Peers the vast majority of them the only way a hereditary peer can sit and vote is if they're ordered to by a writ of summons) and the Lords Spiritual (who sit to the right of the Monarch behind whats called the woolsack (least I think its behind the woolsack) where the speaker sits) and then the 20odd (Lord and Lady Justices (Lady Brenda Hale was the first female judge not sure if she still is)) judiciary sit in the middle at the front I think for the Opening of Parliament and the speech which is written up by the gov't and debated in the Commons (is something like about 850 Life Peers and about 650 MP's)
A Queen Consort is the wife of a reigning monarch. All Queens married to Kings have been - strictly speaking - Queen Consorts it’s just we don’t usual bother to voice the consort bit. I am not sure what you mean by Catherine “asking to be a legal queen”, She will be a “legal queen” automatically since she’ll be the spouse of a king.

Regarding the bump clutching...Kate didn’t walk around with her hand glued to her belly for 6 months so would anyone write an article asking why she kept doing it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I don’t think that Catherine is pregnant but I would absolutely love it if she was and they announced it on the same day that Little Markle loadsamoney’s birth is announced. About half an hour later for maximum impact. 😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
He is an idiot, but I think in this clip he was talking with Will.
What is clear from this clip is how much of an involved mother Kate is. She knows how to comfort her children and her children clearly know to come to her for comfort. I can only talk about the duck rabbit video from last year, where it felt like Archie and Meghanlomaniac were strangers: you can't see that there is a bond there. If those pictures from that little guy which have been unearthed indicate that he is Archie's body double, then the lack of bond makes sense.

I shake my head or laugh at most tin hat theories, but the fact of the matter is, there is no smoke without fire, and if they had been more forthcoming with info, instead of lying and covering their lies, people would be more trusting and wouldn't question every mortal piece of information that can be seen or found on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Speaking of titles...I learned recently that the Queen Mum was only called that because she retained her title of Queen after her husband died...and not because she was the Queen’s mum, which is what I always thought 😊

So, Kate - if she survives William when George is king - will be the Queen Mum, not the King Mum!

I expect you all knew that, but just in case, I thought it was interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I can see Piers interview backfiring on him, he is a privileged white bloke with a grudge against her for rejecting him (rather than a bloke who knew her and experienced Markling) in the eyes of some.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Although I relish the idea that Hazbeen and Megs will see it!!
Thank you @Rubythefirebat and @Baguette.
I don't think Piers's interview will backfire. Many Porker interview lies have been debunked and more come out every day. It might have been better for him to do his Fox interview a bit later though by which time even more H&M lies will have been exposed but it will put out an opposite version of events to their orgy of self-pity and lies. Whatever the US audience reaction, it won't be long before they realise that Piers was 100% right.
I doubt they'll be at Monteceito for the birth, too much publicity. There's probably a surrogate this time and where better place to meet than SoHo House, under the reptilian gaze of Inmate Doritto and Mamba Markus?
Will JCMH and Minge call on the services of Just-Call-Me-Penny Countess Law like they pretended to last time? How embarrassing to be named in Finding Freedom as the Ob. Gyn who delivered Farky at the Portland!

Reactions: 25
You know what they say "Revenge is a dish best served cold". The BRF will act when MM is least expecting it.
Megs:Harry I’ve just tried to drawn some cash out but the transfer from your account was not made
Haz: don’t worry princess I’ll look into it
Rings bank
His royal highness Princess Harry here
It seems that one of your plebs have cocked up a transfer to princess I mean my wife’s account
Bank: after doing security checks and Haz giving the details of a secret bank account ( unknown to Megs)
Bank tells him security checks have failed
Harry hangs up
Looks in his little Thomas the tank engine note book and tries again
This time giving the correct details
:bank sorry sir but there was not enough funds in the account and there have been no payments into the accounts since 7th March
Harry shouts at the bank officer “ do you know who I am “
: Bank officer yes sir how could we ever forget you and what’s her name
Harry slams down phone and rings daddy
And gets the automated reply the number you are calling is no longer in service

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There have been rumblings in Wales that they don’t want a Prince anymore, being automatically the heir to the throne. Will see if it happens, I think it still might.
I think there have been those since 1301! I’m Welsh by blood and I have relatives who still harbour resentments towards Edward I and mourn the murders of the last true Welsh princes! The Welsh have long memories! But most people I know quite like Charles and especially like William since he was the first royal to live in Wales since Henry Tudor.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Like one thing I have to say to be fair she (Meghan I mean precisely) was in certain was treated a lot worse than Catherine ever was like the comparisons of holding the bump when she was yeah pregnant by comparison to Catherine not sure which one when Catherine was pregnant with then though, that was really unfair

What exactly makes you think your statement is fair, I wonder? :unsure:

Do you really think it is a fair comparison?

Kate, immaculetly dressed in pregnancy appropriate clothes, perfectly coiffed and with impeccable manners, who occasionally and briefly put a hand on her bump.

Against

Meghan, dressed like a street harlot in spandex, unkempt hair, most of the time looking as if she just had rolled out of bed, flicking her coat every couple of seconds and clutching her ugly bump wih the despicable protruding nipple like her life depended on it 24/7.

If any woman briefly touches or even strokes her bump absentmindently no one cares, people might even find it endearing.

If a woman clutches her obscenly lycra clad meal ticket to contantly show off her social climber success for all the world to see, it will hardly endear her to anyone but other trash.

She got what she asked for, which is being told off for trashy dressing, behaviour and bragging.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
I agree, they don't deserve them at all
Agree too. But there are surely grounds to strip Hazzno of both his title and place in line to the Throne on the grounds that he has brought the Monarchy into disrepute? Hazzno, not Minge as she is irrelevant. If by their silence BP precipitate H&M into releasing more footage or dragging Andrew/Epstein in they will have more ammo still. Maybe this is what they are waiting for. Hazzno needs to be excised completely legally because as long as he's close as a family member he's got leverage, and the proof of this is how he is using that leverage on a daily basis against his family.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.