Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great informative post but I still believe their titles should be stripped, after all they are damdif they do and damned if they don't and leaving them with their titles gives them the last word. The people of this Country deserve more and we should be listened to for all the support we have given them
The fit she will throw on everyone, including Harry. Her ultimate goal is do be known as Princess of Sussex like Pricess of Wales Diana. One is people's princess, while other one is sheeple's.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can see Piers interview backfiring on him, he is a privileged white bloke with a grudge against her for rejecting him (rather than a bloke who knew her and experienced Markling) in the eyes of some.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Although I relish the idea that Hazbeen and Megs will see it!!
Re Markle "rejecting" Piers Morgan, as far as I know it wasn't a rejection in the dating sense, although as you say most of the world seems to have assumed this, even though he's been married to his current wife since 2010; on the few occasions he's talked about it he's said that it was a "business" or "networking" hook up, and that she instigated it.

She then blanked or ghosted him afterwards, which is what has irked him.

Maybe / hopefully this is something he will clear up in his interview, i.e. the exact nature of her persuance of him, to set the record straight amongst the general public who've assumed he fancied her and tried to date her.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I do understand where you are coming from but I doubt that most people in this Country would understand that, and hate the thought of her calling herself Princess Harry it really does turn my stomach. I thing the York and Sussex titles should be scrapped Beatrice and Eugenie are both married women so little difference for them and I totally agree that the line of procession should exclude Harry and family.They will fall into obscurity at some stage and look forward to that. What would us Tattlers have to talk aboutthen!!
Nah, she’ll never want to be called Princess Harry. She wants to be Princess Meghan, which she can never be😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The fit she will throw on everyone, including Harry. Her ultimate goal is do be known as Princess of Sussex like Pricess of Wales Diana. One is people's princess, while other one is sheeple's.
Wales is a country, Sussex is two counties... we don't want Princes & Princesses or Dukes and Duchesses who never do anything for the area.

Reactions: 28
I do understand where you are coming from but I doubt that most people in this Country would understand that, and hate the thought of her calling herself Princess Harry it really does turn my stomach. I thing the York and Sussex titles should be scrapped Beatrice and Eugenie are both married women so little difference for them and I totally agree that the line of procession should exclude Harry and family.They will fall into obscurity at some stage and look forward to that. What would us Tattlers have to talk aboutthen!!
There are hundreds of threads here - come over to Katie Price - Wu Tien would have loads of fodder for re-writing songs and the rest of you with your forensic brains would have loads of implants and wigs to comb through 🔎 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Acccording to Lady C was Princess Anne the Princess Royal who is behind the claims of racism, but in reality isn't at all racist with what she asked, essentially as a brief thing is that she was asking if Archie would appreciate being born of the royal family or not as her blatant ignorance of different cultures and then the rest of it.

I know for a fact that with (not sure if someones already stated this) not getting a title has nothing to do with skin colour whatsoever its actually due to George V setting forth that no one beyond grandchildren were to get one, even still before being married is always a style like when W&H were at the RMA Sandhurst doing army officer training were styled W&H of Wales since there cant be two title holders.

With styles Lady C married the heir to the title that is in the possession as such of the Chief of Clan Campbell, their title is the Duke of Argyll (Duke stemming from the Latin word dux or whichever you want to call it meaning leader, is the highest ranking of the aristocracy) in Scotland, the heir being styled Lord Campbell, as is Clan Bruce the title being Earl Elgin and the heir being Lord Bruce

Though now no one gets a hereditary title anymore other than members of the royal family as there's no point in it since they were prevented from sitting and voting in the House of Lords (after sometime in the 70s being reduced to about I think 20% of them as barely any of them bothered turning up), which has led onto a lot of the seats (like Inverary Castle being the seat of the Campbells in Argyll has sort of become a museum others have become hotels for other hereditary peerages. Althorp being the seat of the Spencers

There's therefore some at least peers in the House of Lords without a title as well, also Princess Anne's children Peter Philips and Zara Tindall dont have either

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well, I've tried everything I can, but have failed to find a way of being able to watch the Piers interview. Parts of it will be shown again at 8pm but that's on Fox News, and I can't get that either.

Has anyone managed to get it? Do we have anyone in America watching? Please share.
I got a subscription to Fox Nation yesterday and I'm going to watch it when it airs in 4.5 hours or so.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
With this can't be though since she's not a member of the royal family, I know with Diana people will call her that but she wasn't really was rather with Anne's formal title is Princess Anne the Princess Royal by comparison legally Diana was Diana The Princess of Wales and not Princess Diana The Princess of Wales

Reactions: 13
I got a subscription to Fox Nation yesterday and I'm going to watch it when it airs in 4.5 hours or so.
Thank you. I think I have too, I clicked on subscribe and it says that I've subscribed, but it's not asked me for any money! Time will tell.

Hope it's going well for Piers.

Reactions: 15
With this can't be though since she's not a member of the royal family, I know with Diana people will call her that but she wasn't really was rather with Anne's formal title is Princess Anne the Princess Royal by comparison legally Diana was Diana The Princess of Wales and not Princess Diana The Princess of Wales
Yes and the The with a capital T is all important. HRH The Princess Royal because she is a blood princess. Diana was HRH The Princess of Wales while married to Charles, but once divorced was only Diana, Princess of Wales. Sounds roughly the same but most definitely not. These things matter to the royals more than anyone which is why H&M losing their HRH formally would send them into a flaming, spitting, ranting flat spin. Shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also of note is to be afforded security one needs to be a working member of the family, by not being that they relinquish that funding, can go privately which is what I think Andrew (think Sarah as well pays for them but I dont know) does with his two children Beatrice and Eugenie

Reactions: 12
I think that one is owned by some historic org and goes on display once in a while. Megz can buy a ticket to look at it just like everyone else. 😁
I think its owned by KP, it was featured in a Lucy Worsley documentary about the palaces in London 😊

Reactions: 9
If or when Charles becomes Monarch would mean Archie I'd have thought becomes a grandson of the Monarch and therefore could be eligible for a title once he marries (not sure about a style prior to that though), but I dont really know if any of thats accurate

Reactions: 6
Looks like Meghan chose the wrong Disney Princess to emulate (nothing to do with skin colour either)
Screenshot_20210405-164731_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
A doggie diversion from c. 1994. Sorry - off topic but İ love the way the corgis keep popping out of the car like rabbits out of a hat....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Welcome to the new thread! If you are new or need a recap please read the WIKI, pink on top. You can find timelines, pictures, articles, you can even add your 2cent.

Thank you for the title @Baguette
Not sure if you've already done this but you have to report the new title thread to admins so they know to shut the old one

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.