Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speculation seems to be ramping up that Catherine is expecting baby no.4.Purely based on recent appearances - pink, beige, caramel coats. Prince William also seems ultra-protective. İ know she suffers with sickness but secretly hoping this rumour turns out to be true. Would strengthen the Cambridge legacy and bump Haz down to 7.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
😀😀😀 we should start a sweepstake on here, how long do you give them?

😀 I say by 2025, shes in a " trailer " in snake view, Wisconsin, and hes back at Kensington Palace
I think that's a bit to positive for them. I give them until October 2023

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Apologies if this has already been posted - I recently listened to a Spectator podcast recorded the day after the interview, and it's excellent. H&M are the first 20 mins

Reactions: 9
Wonder who this could be 😏

its pre IPO and it might not even make it there even with JCMH cheering them on. After Covid I think investors are going to be wary, think this is a bust

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Speculation seems to be ramping up that Catherine is expecting baby no.4.Purely based on recent appearances - pink, beige, caramel coats. Prince William also seems ultra-protective. İ know she suffers with sickness but secretly hoping this rumour turns out to be true. Would strengthen the Cambridge legacy and bump Haz down to 7.
I'm personally hoping for twins to really knock him down the pecking order.

With all this OTT announcement frenzy I'm convinced he's lost the titles which is why he's being so arrogant in the announcement. It's what they've done before when they've lost their previous honours. Does seem like their plans are all turning to shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm personally hoping for twins to really knock him down the pecking order.

With all this OTT announcement frenzy I'm convinced he's lost the titles which is why he's being so arrogant in the announcement. It's what they've done before when they've lost their previous honours. Does seem like their plans are all turning to shite
Oh dear.
How sad.
Never mind

😎😎😛😛😛😛😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't believe this at all. It makes no sense that the RF would have allowed this happy clappy wedding spectacle to go ahead and complained about it afterwards, what would be the point? All Welby needs to do is issue a statement, not stay in bed gibbering. I think it was something to do with the christening but could be wrong.
Has anyone seen a copy of MM & Trev’s divorce papers?
Might the preliminary checks before the wedding ceremony not have been correctly done?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think this picture is strange, wouldn't you expect Hazza to be beaming as he lifts her veil, he looks angry to me, anybody else??
Concentrating face - imagine if he messed up her hair or veil or knocked the tiara he’d get in big trouble

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'd love to know what she's got on him that meant he had to go through with the wedding. There has to be something because he looked so happy with all of his previous girlfriends and it was so lovely to see the relationship he had with William and Kate - now it's all ruined because of her...

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Has anyone seen a copy of MM & Trev’s divorce papers?
Might the preliminary checks before the wedding ceremony not have been correctly done?
It does seem strange that they haven't shown up anywhere. BP must have seen a copy I would think

Reactions: 10

10% - lmao, Musk should've launched the bleep into orbit fixed to his electric bike like he did with that Tesla car.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I think the first company Chimpo approached is Robinhood. I believe they're going public already. But he knows nothing about business or silicon valley. I still cannot believe smeggy wants to be a part of it too. They think too highly of themselves. They want to be a laughing stock not only in Hollywood, but also in Silicon Valley too?!? At this rate, they will try to go to Wall Street next once and be the clowns of WallStreet. Such an embarrassment.

2023 movie production--Clowns of Wall Street--a princely adventure
Starring: Prince Harry, Duke of Sucksex, Duke of Dumb-dumb
Exec Producer: Me-again, Duchess of tit, People's Clown Princess
All proceeds from this movie will go towards Arsewell foundation to help fund Monticeto mansion black owned businesses

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Please please please 🙏let this be true!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't believe this at all. It makes no sense that the RF would have allowed this happy clappy wedding spectacle to go ahead and complained about it afterwards, what would be the point? All Welby needs to do is issue a statement, not stay in bed gibbering. I think it was something to do with the christening but could be wrong.
Who knows? Perhaps, maybe. : - )

I think there's something there. The fact that Lambeth Palace won't make a statement says a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.