Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry and Meghan #82 He's now a onesie wearing Chimpo at ButterUp, doing downward-dog yoga with Gordo the pup.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wonder who this could be 😏

I certainly hope they've not agreed to give him any equity. I don't want him massively profiting for doing sod all

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Who knows? Perhaps, maybe. : - )

I think there's something there. The fact that Lambeth Palace won't make a statement says a lot.
The General Synod are holding elections this year , it could mean trouble for Welby he is not that popular within the Anglican world wide commuity and many are wanting to break away because his modernisation has gone too far , why i know this I don;t know I suck up any imformation i see , I am really popular at pub Quizes

I certainly hope they've not agreed to give him any equity. I don't want him massively profiting for doing sod all
I am just annoyed that there selfish C''ts out there making a quick buck from something life threatning as Metal Health issues Harry can go F##k himself

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've just tweeted the Blind Gossip article link in replies to loads of tweets about JCMH!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have just had step away from FB my sister is a complete sugar I feel so ashamed to be related to her right now

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Welby snivelling into his hankie because he’s been markled gives me all of the πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„.

Fecking Idiot , show some bollocks and say what’s what or resign.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Wondering how they will top that when Archie's sister arrives.
Front page of Oprah Magazine, full page spread of the baby's hand (or one of the limbs) in black & white
Title: MEET OUR DIANA (very very bolded Ariel Rounded, Font size 50)
flowery 100,000 word article in it saying something along the line of "as a clutch my newborn on my sweaty bosom as she comes out of my vagina with the umbilical cord still attached"

Disclaimer: apologies for non flowery words. For the life of me, I cannot write such vomit inducing over the top sentences. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
But Haznoballs is white and its been decided by the world that you cannot be racist to white people remember!
I hear you !!! but just saying that the casual sugar happens upon our meanderings.... They will go crazy. we know that the issue is with an unqualified man-boy being given a job that is WAY outside of his talent-skills. however, a photoshop of a monkey baby in MMs arms will send them into a stratosphere... just trying to protect the team. we all get it Chief Impact Officer can ben acronymed to ChImpO. leave it there.

Reactions: 18
out of curiosity. now that Chimpo is bagging all these fancy new jobs, how does Smeggy feel? Will Chimpo's ego inflate so much that it will clash with Smeggy? Will that be the beginning of the ending to their harrytale?

Reactions: 18
I think the first company Chimpo approached is Robinhood. I believe they're going public already. But he knows nothing about business or silicon valley. I still cannot believe smeggy wants to be a part of it too. They think too highly of themselves. They want to be a laughing stock not only in Hollywood, but also in Silicon Valley too?!? At this rate, they will try to go to Wall Street next once and be the clowns of WallStreet. Such an embarrassment.

2023 movie production--Clowns of Wall Street--a princely adventure
Starring: Prince Harry, Duke of Sucksex, Duke of Dumb-dumb
Exec Producer: Me-again, Duchess of tit, People's Clown Princess
All proceeds from this movie will go towards Arsewell foundation to help fund Monticeto mansion black owned businesses
Maybe she thought it was something to do with a boob job, silicone. She is a tad thick, remember πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Front page of Oprah Magazine, full page spread of the baby's hand (or one of the limbs) in black & white
Title: MEET OUR DIANA (very very bolded Ariel Rounded, Font size 50)
flowery 100,000 word article in it saying something along the line of "as a clutch my newborn on my sweaty bosom as she comes out of my vagina with the umbilical cord still attached"

Disclaimer: apologies for non flowery words. For the life of me, I cannot write such vomit inducing over the top sentences. :ROFLMAO:
Oh don’t. The coverage of it will be so hideously sycophantic and Americanised. No royal rules now πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.