Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BetterUP are just one of many woke companies trading off the back of Mental Health for enormous amounts of money. Lots of companies now as part of staff packages offer mental health support. Especially those in high stress jobs, first responders, police, health workers and many more roles. I also note that the best selling books / non fiction.. are self help books and some canny strategists who want to make a shed load of money because this is what it is a Business Venture, are capitalising on Mental Health under the guise of " offering support".

They may have "tools" in their tool box, with apps and direct mentoring, 35 hour courses - to overcome whatever issue you have .OH! and you get a certificate (nice). But you can't hide what this is to those with a few brain cells, its a business. Feeding off the back of unfortunates.

What infuriates me is that they appear to have backing from supposedly ethical investment banks to enable this snake oil trade . I may be naive but surely there are double standards at work here with the Wokerati.?? Leave mental health to the Professionals
It does my head in all this kind of stuff. It’s the next step up from those outward bound day courses some employees used to do supposedly to help them work as a team. Good in theory but in practice useless.

I once fell out with a colleague at work (my fault). The slighted lady wouldn’t speak to me for quite a while afterwards and if she needed to speak to me she would ask her friend to relay the question.

My advice. Don’t slag somebody off if you’re not sure if their partner is standing next to you as you speak.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Can't believe we can legitimately call him ChImpO now, he really is the gift that keeps giving?

😂

Exactly, Julia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
They will get an apartment or she will
Wondering if this new job is a cover up for his escape route
I wonder if BetterUp has crèche facilities? One day, Megaloid will park Archie & little Merchie there whilst Hazza grafts away. Just for an hour. Cue blacked-out Hillman Imp roaring up the tarmac to polite halt, doors flung open, crew of sandals&sock‘d Ninjas clamber out & dawdle through open doors. Moments later, Hazza, Archie & lil’ Merchie emerge carrying UK diplomatic rucksacks, swiftly bundled into waiting vehicle. Argh, no room, I told you to use the Range Rover! Hazza goes into the boot, Doors slam, hard sandal to the pedal & away.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it similar to Better Life of Better Ware? You know the free brochures that come in magazines selling things such as incontinence ware.

I always wanted to be a model for those incontinence knicker photos. It would make my mum so proud!

Oh and don’t forget that tube thing you can piss in whilst smiling!
I thought it was something wokey-cheesy like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_with_People honestly, do my fellow Merkins remember having Up with People come to their school and sing about inclusivity?
Hazno is clearly qualified and has loads of experience after his jam session with JonBonJovi, no?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

"The Duke of Sussex (left in his company photo) has been appointed 'chief impact officer' at mental health services business BetterUp by CEO Alexi Robichaux, where he will help promote an app used by corporate giants including Hilton, Facebook and oil firm Chevron to improve the wellbeing of their staff. Harry, whose new role could command a seven-figure salary plus share options, was introduced to the BetterUp co-founder through unnamed mutual friend last year, and after they weighed up 'four buckets of opportunities', they agreed to start working together, Mr Robichaux said today. He told Sky News (main picture): 'We were just so impressed, and really I think there was such a natural chemistry and synergy around the insights and the contributions he can make creatively to BetterUp in ensuring that we achieve our mission'. Harry's first real job will see him spending time at the firm's San Francisco office - when Covid-19 allows - where the prince can take part in weekly office yoga sessions (bottom right), beat a punch bag when he's frustrated or pet the office dog 'Gordo' (inset) when he's concerned about his 'wellness'. He can also bring his dogs Guy and Pula to work if he likes. BetterUp also throws regular onesie-heavy fancy dress parties for staff (top right), including at Halloween - but if this gets too much for the prince he can relax using some of his five 'inner work' days a year - on top of his holiday days - to focus on 'personalised growth' by hiking in California, reading books or doing volunteer work. "

I need 4 buckets to vomit in 🤢🤮 after reading this about his new firm... And I bet they needed 4 buckets after listening to him waffling on about what he could contribute to the firm - i.e. nothing, except maybe
his own personal onesie 🙄.

And I wouldn't let him anywhere near poor Gordo 🐕 either!!!
Dear God it sounds like playschool for adult toddlers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
This comment on Daily Mail 😂 its about Zara having given birth

Politely_Pompous, Southampton , Bermuda, moments ago
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/reportAbuseInComment.html?articleId=9396559&commentId=673381141
Great news but over in Montecito a certain person is screaming in rage at her precious Haz being bumped from the news. "Zara's a 'warrior', is she? Gave birth on the bathroom floor, did she? Well, I'll top that!" Tomorrow we'll read that Meghan gave birth early, on top of the roof of their home, assisted by Mother Goose and the Easter Bunny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I'm thinking Harry could go into the creche and Archie could do the work, what with him being a super advanced genius 'n' all 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 39

"'Marrying my black husband made me realise I was racist': Harry and Meghan's new strategist says she discovered that ‘all white people are rife with internalised racism and unconscious bias' after her own wedding
Genevieve Roth says all white people are 'rife with internalised racism'
She described uncovering 'racist tendencies' within herself after marriage
Her 'female-led' firm, Invisible Hand, has been hired by Harry and Meghan
The former Clinton aide will advise the Duke and Duchess's Archwell foundation"

So Prince Chimpo and his wifelette the Duchess of Muchness (in her own mind) are joining up with this ghastly sounding Genevieve bint - who must be an absolute joy to listen to, work for and live with 🙄🥺 - will go well alongside Chimpo in his new role as chief monkey poo flinger at the next onesie party at BetterUp or whatever it's called.

The amount of absolute bovine excrement that is spouted when these people meet would provide enough fertiliser for the whole of North America, and there wouldn't be a single intelligent word or phrase of common sense to be found in all it (I have been looking through the PR spiel they've put out and I have been proven right thus far).

Honestly, it makes you despair for the sanity of humankind to think that these specimens are supposed to be the "elite", the "winners", the "rulers" and the top of the evolutionary tree. They are so far up their own and each others backsides they are literally spouting shite and will eventually be consumed by their own gut bacteria that will eventually evolve as the dominant species (haven't you seen the film "Evolution"?

- it's great 😂).

No wonder the Bible says the meek shall inherit the earth if these are examples of rich and powerful - we're too busy earning a real living and raising our families to be bothered with this bull crap!

Edit to further elucidate explanation of biblical quotation and not an attempt at evangelisation of fellow tattlers.
As you were. 😊

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
UOTE="Onetwofour, post: 4371340, member: 41023"]
I just wonder: Harry is supposed to do a serie on mental health with Apple, they are supposed to create content for Netflix and Spotify, also to take care of the charities they still patron and now Harry has a job at BetterUp. How in hell are they supposed to have time and energy to work on so many projects? Most bizarre is that for now almost nothing has been done - I mean they did one podcast, a few zooms, gave money to some charities during the last year. And that's it.
[/QUOTE]

But if he does do the apple thing on mental health he's got his own merching opportunity as chimpo for betterup. What do you reckon he name checks the company every 30 seconds?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
This comment on Daily Mail 😂 its about Zara having given birth

Politely_Pompous, Southampton , Bermuda, moments ago
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/reportAbuseInComment.html?articleId=9396559&commentId=673381141
Great news but over in Montecito a certain person is screaming in rage at her precious Haz being bumped from the news. "Zara's a 'warrior', is she? Gave birth on the bathroom floor, did she? Well, I'll top that!" Tomorrow we'll read that Meghan gave birth early, on top of the roof of their home, assisted by Mother Goose and the Easter Bunny.
Surely it will be in the chicken coop on a bed of straw while "the rising sun washed over her makeshift yoga garden, while an exotic flock of birds that looked as if they had just had their tails dipped in pots of colourful paints serenaded her”.then oprah, omid and Gayle rode in on camels to witness the miracle of the girlchild

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Surely it will be in the chicken coop on a bed of straw while "the rising sun washed over her makeshift yoga garden, while an exotic flock of birds that looked as if they had just had their tails dipped in pots of colourful paints serenaded her”.then oprah, omid and Gayle rode in on camels to witness the miracle of the girlchild
Bearing gifts #merching #ad #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Venture capitalists and ‘disrupters’ take old ideas and repackage them and it’s all a con. Someone did a kickstarted for ‘last q tip’ which was a silicon reusable one. Then they decided to go more and do ‘last tissues’ which were washable and in a carry case. And everyone said to them ‘so you’ve invented the handkerchief’. Don’t think that one got funded however much they tried to say it was revolutionary.
Also now cotton buds have paper not plastic stalks aren’t they recyclable?
7 figure salary? Investors will go berserk. nope. NFW.

Reactions: 19
The absolute minimum at 31 March is that Prince Chimpo becomes Mr Chimpo-Sussex for all his commercial work... Like Uncle Eddie and the York girls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Apologies if I am rehashing topics discussed 100 times already, but I couldn't find it. Does anyone think that Meghan came up with the whole "secret wedding" storyline based on Grace Kelly's experience? She had a small private civil ceremony at the palace throne room prior to the huge public church wedding a day or so later. She reportedly changed out of her wedding suit immediately after so she was not photographed by the press in it, as the public wedding festivities continued on. She and her prince later commented on how the press intrusion of the extensive wedding traditions of Monaco made it an exhausting public spectacle, and they wished the could have kept it small and private.

The difference is that the laws of Monaco required both the private and public ceremonies, whereas it is specifically outlawed in England. Not to mention Meghan has been accused of demanding the huge spectacle wedding (more expensive than Kate and Will's), inviting celebrities she had never even met, when it wasn't ever required, or even expected, for "the spare" in the past (and his bride who had been around the block a few times already). Grace Kelly actually had to pay millions out of her own pocket via a dowry for that multi-day royal wedding she was required to have by law. Who did Meghan say forced her to have her spectacle wedding and why?

Do you think Meghan was worried they would have to pay the millions back to taxpayers after bolting (like the Frogmore reno), and this was her way of trying to get the public to believe she was forced into the pomp and circumstance like Grace Kelly? Mistakingly thinking the private Monaco wedding (virtually unknown to the public) was "secret" and "just for them"? I know she is obviously imitating Diana in her major storylines, but I assume she also feels like she is Grace Kelly, since they were both employed as actors when they married their princes.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I can think of one man who would DEFINATELY be on board with BetterUp and their 'philosophy' for happier workers ...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.