Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came across the below post, it’s not an account I follow but the post is fantastic. The account is a unofficial British military Facebook account and be warned other posts can display “squaddie” humour but this one is an excellent summary of the situation

• Heart
Reactions: 75
If it is, it's very sofisticated one. CEO has enough in his head to pump up to billion dollar venture. Startup it isn't. I don't have time to search all the "leadership team".

Edit:
More I think about, more I have a feeling that this "wokenes" and woke companies that are mushrooming now are going to burst like .com bubble as well as crypto currency. For me anything that has no bases in real work and real product has to burst sometime.
You are absolutely right. First, these evaluations “this company is worth X billions” is total crap. Unless you are a publicly traded company, you can say whatever you want in terms of your worth and there is no way to check. Second, many of them are used to shift and laundry money. I literally know of several start ups that didn’t make any sense (I work in the medical industry and they were medical based ones) yet they raised money, folded, then founder moves to a new start up and raises money again. Either there rich people are a bunch of stupid lunatics or they literally use the start ups to cover they money trails.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I came across the below post, it’s not an account I follow but the post is fantastic. The account is a unofficial British military Facebook account and be warned other posts can display “squaddie” humour but this one is an excellent summary of the situation

Beautiful words. Makes it even more sad that Meghan and Harry shat all over that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He got a D in geography a level even though he was at Eton. I'm pretty sure the teachers were sweating buckets trying to get him through his exams. He also cheated on his art a level.
Fine if you're not academic but he's not a self starter or entrepreneur. He is simply a bit, well thick.
The company who have given him this made up job have done themselves no favours.
They create a post for a man in his late 30s who never had a real job.

It's embarrassing.
It sure is. The one good thing is that if he's 'working' he can stop asking his family for money.

A comment I saw elsewhere, hits the nail on the head:

After an education at Britain’s best-funded, best-equipped schools (an education which at current prices would cost you in excess of half a million pounds), Prince Harry achieved 2 A levels: a B in art Art and a D in Geography.

Such is his delusion that I imagine this painfully inarticulate man will never, ever look at himself in the mirror and ask exactly why he thinks he has the right to pontificate to the rest of us about anything other than underachievement and unearned privilege

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If it is, it's very sofisticated one. CEO has enough in his head to pump up to billion dollar venture. Startup it isn't. I don't have time to search all the "leadership team".

Edit:
More I think about, more I have a feeling that this "wokenes" and woke companies that are mushrooming now are going to burst like .com bubble as well as crypto currency. For me anything that has no bases in real work and real product has to burst sometime.
i give you tulips & the South Sea Bubble.

Reactions: 11
What does it mean?
Not really known but basically it might be an initiation ritual into a powerful secret society. Also some have been seen repeatedly with a black eye, so they might have done something to break the code. But this has involved a lot of powerful people: the Pope, Bush, Prince Phillip and Andrew, lots of Hollywood people. It doesn’t make sense that people who are obsessed with image won’t cover up their black eye when in public.

Reactions: 6
An ode to Meghan, from Harry ..

We lay down upon the riverside together...........
And my heart was all of a-quiver..........
As I gently undid your suspender belt...........

An yer hot-dog fell into the river. 😐
Lol
My daughter and her mates on hearing the Summer the 1st time on the radio some years after its 1st release change the lyrics

And then she smiled
Then we talked for a while
Then we walked for a mile to the sea
We sat on the sand
And the girl took my hand
That’s when I found that she was a man 🤣

sorry back to the thread

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Genieveve Roth is a member of the cult of woke, complete with Original Sin here defined as 'racism AT A CELLULAR LEVEL'. She has admitted to her sin, and washed herself clean via the woke confessional, thus is better than you, and now you mustconfess too. It's all based on bizarre levels of guilt and hysterical levels of emotive rhetoric, is full of logical fallacies and circular reasoning, typical of humanities grads these days. Brainwashed loons with no use in this world except to act like scolds. No surprise she's a white woman from an upper middle class background with an obvious eye on career success and money. They nearly all are. Robin Di Angelo is another classic example. The people and corporations who buy into their repulsive screechy nuttery are just as much to blame.

These people are insane and sad, and gravitate to positions where they can perpetually chimp out and chirp and lecture people ie. they are evangelistic. They are the new evangelists. They make Falwell look rreasonable. They are truly repugnant people, bent on using race, divisiveness and slurs to line their own pockets.

Clinton campaign? Figures. The new left are far more religious these days than the right. They are foaming true believers, with a nice bonus that this stuff is highly profitable.
Blimey, so when she met him, got to know him, married him and all that, she was burdened of her (pronoun assumptions a-go-go here, but one does what one can), such terrible racism, yet... yet, her better than her husband has still saw fit to (sobbing here) still accept her? Oh my, she is truly worth a pedestal? Some praise? A little ego massage? A firm pokey prod of a finger into the tap of her self aggrandiding fountain of woke? :sick: oops, eerugh :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Lol
My daughter and her mates on hearing the Summer the 1st time on the radio some years after its 1st release change the lyrics

And then she smiled
Then we talked for a while
Then we walked for a mile to the sea
We sat on the sand
And the girl took my hand
That’s when I found that she was a man 🤣

sorry back to the thread
Hahahahahahaaaaaa😂

Reactions: 3
Regarding the black eye motif, vigilant citizen has plenty to say on this subject, I don't know how to link, but I'll just say, its not light hearted easy reading.
ETA: (Includes graphic references e.g. Britney, incase: triggers)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Talking of woke...The Telegraph article about the their new strategist Genevieve Roth...give me strength, these people are seriously fucked up 🙄
Just the 1 gem from the text below:
Race is an issue in our marriage because as a white woman of privilege, I have racist tendencies written in at a cellular level,” she said.

Sussexes' aide says all white people are 'rife with internalised racism'
Genevieve Roth, the Duke and Duchess' new strategist, said she realised her 'unconscious bias' after marrying her black husband

ByVictoria Ward23 March 2021 • 6:56pm

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex's new strategist has claimed all white people are “rife with internalised racism and unconscious bias.”
Genevieve Roth said she realised she was “racist” after marrying her black husband.
“Race is an issue in our marriage because as a white woman of privilege, I have racist tendencies written in at a cellular level,” she said.
The comment echoes an observation made by Prince Harry, who said his own upbringing and education meant he had been ignorant about the widespread nature of racism until he met his wife.
Genevieve Roth founded Invisible Hand, a “female-led, diverse team" based in New York that is now advising the couple’s Archewell Foundation.
She has written about how it was only when she married her husband, Jordan, that she realised the world treats her differently to him.
“As a white American woman, I have too often made the mistake of considering racial injustice as something happening to black people that I needed to empathise with and fight for, instead of understanding it as something that I myself was creating and responsible for,” she told Australian social enterprise Primer.

Alaskan-born Ms Roth wrote in Good Housekeeping last year: “It does not matter how many marches I have planned or how many progressive candidates I have campaigned for or how many times I have chanted Black Lives Matter in the streets: I am rife with internalised racism and unconscious bias.
“And to all of the non-black folks reading this, we need to get clear on something: So are you.”
Similarly, Prince Harry told GQ magazine last year: “Unconscious bias… having the upbringing and the education that I had, I had no idea what it was. I had no idea it existed.”
“Sad as it is to say, it took me many, many years to realise it (existed), especially then living a day or a week in my wife’s shoes.”
He said it would take “every single one of us” to instigate change.
Archewell’s partnership with Ms Roth, a former magazine journalist who worked on Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, was announced this week as the foundation revealed a number of staff changes.
Catherine St Laurent, the Sussexes’ chief of staff and executive director of Archewell, has “transitioned to an advisory role” 11 months after starting the job.

She has been replaced by James Holt, the couple’s UK spokesman, while Ben Browning, the Oscar-nominated producer, will be the foundation’s head of content.
“...at a cellular level”???
These people just love self-flagellation. I despair.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.