Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but is relevant in terms of knicker droppers šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ For a short time I was a housekeeper for a headmaster at a private school, his house was on the school site. Anyway his daughter who was about 19 at the time used to step out of her knickers and leave them on the floor, even her knickers that she had started her periods in! I used to leave them where I found them and tidy up around them. There is no way I'm picking anyone's dirty knickers up, I don't care who they are,.I don't even pick my teenage sons underwear up, he knows they go in the wash basket.
I'm with you. At the weekend I vacuumed around my husband's pants and my daughter's knickers. They are both dirty skanks but I'm determined not to crumble first (it's been about 20 years so we are at a bit of an impasse)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Exactly, and this is why when she writes Dear Diary that all the men in the RF made a pass at her in turn - including Prince Philip and Black Rod - she will be laughed at.
It was as you say really stupid to say that Wobblin Welby (or was it Warby? The bint is confused after all, it's official....) married them at Nottingham Cottage. Nobody sane would make such a claim that can so easily be disproved. I think she's psychotic.
Itā€™s really interesting- I donā€™t think sheā€™s psychotic in a psychiatric sense-but itā€™s really beginning to become apparent (to me anyway) how detached she is from reality/ lives in her own fantasy world. The whole mermaid comparison, the weird and really rather confused way she suddenly tried to link Archieā€™s skin colour comments to his lack of title and security, the ā€˜just the 3 of usā€™wedding...
She makes it up as she goes along... and the cracks are really beginning to show! I actually thought she was much more switched on than this.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Exactly, and this is why when she writes Dear Diary that all the men in the RF made a pass at her in turn - including Prince Philip and Black Rod - she will be laughed at.
It was as you say really stupid to say that Wobblin Welby (or was it Warby? The bint is confused after all, it's official....) married them at Nottingham Cottage. Nobody sane would make such a claim that can so easily be disproved. I think she's psychotic.
I wonder if any of the corgies humped her leg as they'll be implicated as well šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Itā€™s really interesting- I donā€™t think sheā€™s psychotic in a psychiatric sense-but itā€™s really beginning to become apparent (to me anyway) how detached she is from reality/ lives in her own fantasy world. The whole mermaid comparison, the weird and really rather confused way she suddenly tried to link Archieā€™s skin colour comments to his lack of title and security, the ā€˜just the 3 of usā€™wedding...
She makes it up as she goes along... and the cracks are really beginning to show! I actually thought she was much more switched on than this.
I used to think she was just a liar, but now I think itā€™s so much more than that. I honestly believe that like you say, she lives in this fantasy world.

I donā€™t even know if she realises sheā€™s lying. She shows very clear signs of narcissistic personality disorder, and Iā€™d argue, psychopathy. But more than this, she seems to suffer from serious delusions. The little mermaid comparison cemented it for me- she is a deranged loony.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I think the Archbishop is trying not to offend in some way by making the confusion seem so mild and understandable. If a rehearsal was held I'm sure it was at St. George's Chapel with everyone in the wedding party. Did MM not say in her story that she had a photo and certificate from the private ceremony on their bedroom wall as if that would be great dƩcor in a 14 million dollar house. Someone please recheck the interview and see if I misheard MM,s very detailed recollection of the private garden ceremony.
She did say she had their vows from that backyard get together framed.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
How is she going to cope with a big house and all those bathrooms,two babies and x number of ChickInns,while hubby is out at work. No one at home to plot the downfall of the RF with ...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yesterday's judgment (Duchess v ANL) is available here https://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Ch/2021/669.html
(I thought Hizzoner Warby was helpful to ANL in his comments but what do I know....)

From the Sun's Catherine St-L story.. this gem

The Sun can reveal Meghan has also parted ways with Nick Collins, her agent since she was an unknown actress.

PR team Sunshine Sachs, which represented her when she was on Suits, has been shifted to the coupleā€™s charity ventures.

This is big. Nick Collins has been there with Megzy since the beginning. Is there no money left for Sunshine Sachs?

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Slightly off topic but is relevant in terms of knicker droppers šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ For a short time I was a housekeeper for a headmaster at a private school, his house was on the school site. Anyway his daughter who was about 19 at the time used to step out of her knickers and leave them on the floor, even her knickers that she had started her periods in! I used to leave them where I found them and tidy up around them. There is no way I'm picking anyone's dirty knickers up, I don't care who they are,.I don't even pick my teenage sons underwear up, he knows they go in the wash basket.
I have a reliable and hilarious source that Tony Blair is also a dirty knicker dropper.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Not monetising his title at all. Nothing to see here.... Just the three mentions of Prince and a Diana reference - don't worry Harry, I think you got away with it... :rolleyes:

PRINCE HARRY,
THE DUKE OF SUSSEX

Chief Impact Officer
Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex is a humanitarian, military veteran, mental wellness advocate, and environmentalist.
As co-founder of Archewell, he is focused on driving systemic change across all communities through non-profit work as well as creative activations. The mission across Archewellā€”which currently includes Archewell Foundation, Archewell Productions, and Archewell Audioā€”is united behind the deeply held belief that compassion is the defining cultural force of the 21st century.
Prince Harry has dedicated his lifeā€™s work to advancing causes that he is passionate about. He is the Founder of The Invictus Games, a platform for wounded, injured and sick service personnel to use sport as part of their rehabilitation, as well as Travalyst, a non-profit entity comprised of several of the largest online travel agencies in the world. Additionally, he co-founded Sentebale with his dear friend Prince Seeiso of Lesotho, in memory of their mothersā€™ charitable work in combating the HIV crisis, and serves as President of African Parks, a non-governmental organization focused on protecting Africaā€™s ecosystems in partnership with local communities and governments.
ā€œChief Impact Officerā€???
Impact much like a plague of locusts then.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hello, glad you are back!

Oprah He did WHAAAT? Hold on! Turd in the bed????
Meghan Potentially ...
(Hello! I was v pissed, didnā€™t even realise I was repeating myself. Told myself off a bit in the morning! :ROFLMAO:)

Oprah: woah, woah, so hold up, youā€™re telling me...Harry shits IN THE BED?!

Meghan: I know, right?! As an American you just kind of think of it as a fairytale, but in reality he isnā€™t even housetrained *shrugs shoulders, smirks*, right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That's cute. :m In an article I read earlier a 'friend' of hers said that she was being asked to do things that were not part of her job. So maybe Catherine St-Laurent is the previously mentioned knicker-picker-upper. :sick:Or one of them.
It literally baffles me that a grown woman drops her dirty knickers randomly for people to pick up. Even my kids know better than to do that. Maybe there are no laundry bins in any of the16 bathrooms and 12 bedrooms in monticito. Design flaw right there. 14 million dollar house and no laundry baskets ! OOF! :unsure:
I'm sorry but what the fudge did I miss that this mange-riddled swamp hag is dropping her dirty knickers on the floor for staff to pick up now??!?

That one must have zoomed past me in one of the previous eleventy million threads. How utterly vile. Anyone over the age of 5 who leaves their used underwear on the floor for others to collect needs to be made to wear them as a facial covering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Harry & Meghan#82So 3 days earlier they did NOT marry........yet more lies from Cash & Harry :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He is complete scum and it annoys me that he is able to style himself as a 'royal reporter' when he obviously hates all of them apart from the Harkles.

Everyone knows that he's just Smeggys rent boy. I do hope that some sort of reckoning will be coming for him. Their ship is slowly sinking but plastic boy hasn't yet realised it.
I meant to comment yesterday on the threat he published regarding the Royals. And it was not even thinly veiled. In fact so obviously a blackmail threat that the press felt confident in using the word "threat" in headlines. :mad:
It is very telling that it came from him, couched in his own words, as if it was his insider opinion. That gives smeggy plausible deniability should it ever be actually pinned on her. She can say "Well we never asked scooby to say that. Our hands are clean." Same as with Finnding Freebies. She was insistent and swore blind she didn't cooperate with scoobs and that other bleep in penning it. She claimed scoobs was using poetic licence when talking about her yoga poses amid the heffalumps and her taking a tit in the bush. :rolleyes: Then she finally was forced legally by ANL to admit she might have shared some things with the authors. So until legally forced to admit that , she was happy to let scooby take the rap for any innaccuracies.
Plausible deniability. Crafty bleep.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
ā€œChief Impact Officerā€???
Impact much like a plague of locusts then.
It's honestly hilarious, he's so unqualified and so obviously just a famous name designed to bring headlines and thus investment to this start-up. Doubt he even realises how useless he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think the Archbishop is trying not to offend in some way by making the confusion seem so mild and understandable. If a rehearsal was held I'm sure it was at St. George's Chapel with everyone in the wedding party. Did MM not say in her story that she had a photo and certificate from the private ceremony on their bedroom wall as if that would be great dƩcor in a 14 million dollar house. Someone please recheck the interview and see if I misheard MM,s very detailed recollection of the private garden ceremony.
She said they had the vows from that ceremony in their bedroom. And Iā€™m way more likely to believe that Meghan lied to make herself look like a trailblazer/further the lie of them loving privacy/act like they pulled one over on the royal family than that the Archbishop a) carried out a real wedding without the necessary elements in place and then b) lied about it publicly.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.