Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry probably had to curtsy to Meghan and in the vows call her Princess Meghan of Los Angeles and the World. He’s wearing a flour sack and dog collar.

ffs sorry :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Someone get that man a sock. Harry can be a free elf!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It's honestly hilarious, he's so unqualified and so obviously just a famous name designed to bring headlines and thus investment to this start-up. Doubt he even realises how useless he is.
Can you imagine? He'll be like a dog with two dicks over this. Until he realises how out of his depth he really is and how much he's going to have to step up and play grown-ups.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine? He'll be like a dog with two dicks over this. Until he realises how out of his depth he really is and how much he's going to have to step up and play grown-ups.
I bet it's the kind of 'role' where he doesn't even have to be seen in the office. He'll occasionally get sent out to shake a hand and make serious mental health interests noises at the right people then be allowed to mooch off back to the mansion for another three weeks.

And he'll boast about how challenging a role it is and how hard he works, totally unaware that behind his appearances are people working 60 hour weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I agree she will be blackmailing him with roast chicken, drug taking evidence. This specimen (reluctant to call her a woman) will stop at nothing. I don't believe she is a common all garden narcissist like your toxic mother in law, but a full blown psychopath. She will have photographic evidence from the very start, probably recordings too. I hope the RF have professional help
I think so too, filmed with Markus from when she first snaffled him, already planning betrayal before they were even introduced. Stalker, ho, blackmailer and biter. When you proudly showed off your cute humanitarian actress to the world at the Invictus Games, you were letting into the RF a depraved and soulless monster who would suck you dry and spit out the pips.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He can do the photocopying......until the paper jams 😖
Imagining prince Harry doing the photocopying and making the tea 😭 🙃 The office boy

Maybe Mummy Megs will pack him lunch, spinach and kale quinoa. She’ll put a note written in calligraphy, saying

‘Harry, create a groundswell of social justice. Go out there and be the best Prince you can be

Meghan x’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m curious how many of you on here think a divorce will happen eventually, if so when?
I’m on the fence, I think H is too mixed up in Ms games and victim mentality and he can’t think for himself to divorce.
Your are going on the assumption that it would be Harry to file for divorce. Without a doubt they will divorce and it will be Meghan who files - I'll give them 5 years max

Reactions: 12
I cannot stomach the fact he is, in the corporate photo, on the same rank as the 2 founders, above the CPO and CFO. In other words, above the folks actually doing work with real responsibilities, accountabilities and credentials and qualifications.... asding value. Seething, I tell you. bleeping seething.

I need to find an equity research analyst to tell me if this new hire will add value to the company or remove. If their IPO valuation gets whacked by the Markle curse... i will laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh....
Yes but the team mascot always gets on the championship photo. Saw a law firm where the partners dog has its own team member page with the other partners.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yesterday's judgment (Duchess v ANL) is available here https://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Ch/2021/669.html
(I thought Hizzoner Warby was helpful to ANL in his comments but what do I know....)

From the Sun's Catherine St-L story.. this gem

The Sun can reveal Meghan has also parted ways with Nick Collins, her agent since she was an unknown actress.

PR team Sunshine Sachs, which represented her when she was on Suits, has been shifted to the couple’s charity ventures.

This is big. Nick Collins has been there with Megzy since the beginning. Is there no money left for Sunshine Sachs?

That's why H had to get a job:)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is just as we all thought, but why be so stupid as to claim you were married before the cost taxpayers a bloody fortune wedding. If you can lie about your own wedding, you can lie about everything.

Why didn't they just up and say she lied, because that's what it was .. ANOTHER bare faced lie!

I agree she will be blackmailing him with roast chicken, drug taking evidence. This specimen (reluctant to call her a woman) will stop at nothing. I don't believe she is a common all garden narcissist like your toxic mother in law, but a full blown psychopath. She will have photographic evidence from the very start, probably recordings too. I hope the RF have professional help
I almost guarantee she has some evidence of him behaving in a certain way. Drug fuelled, sex thing perhaps. She’s got him on a leash and I can’t imagine it’s much to do with love- even in the Oprah interview the body language was very odd. He didn’t seem so much the besotted idiot he has in the past.

He looked terrified, and due to Meghan’s success in isolating him from family and friends he likely feels he has no one to turn to.

This is just my take of course and I’m being a broken record but, she’s an abuser.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He doesn't have a corporate bone in his body. He will be well out of his depth reading the company's mission statement!
I'd like to hear his understanding of the Profit and loss accounts, what is being depreciated and over what period of time.:unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I used to think she was just a liar, but now I think it’s so much more than that. I honestly believe that like you say, she lives in this fantasy world.

I don’t even know if she realises she’s lying. She shows very clear signs of narcissistic personality disorder, and I’d argue, psychopathy. But more than this, she seems to suffer from serious delusions. The little mermaid comparison cemented it for me- she is a deranged loony.
I agree. I bet you could give her a lie detector test and she’d pass with flying colours.
She believes everything she is saying is true.
I think that’s why body language expects have been fooled by her too.

A bit like Roxanne Palette - she was convinced Ryan Thomas punched her and she was shocked when video footage showed otherwise.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
I agree. I bet you could give her a lie detector test and she’d pass with flying colours.
She believes everything she is saying is true.
I think that’s why body language expects have been fooled by her too.

A bit like Roxanne Palette - she was convinced Ryan Thomas punched her and she was shocked when video footage showed otherwise.
The Roxanne Pallett comparison is really accurate. She called him a woman beater, and seemed to believe he was trying to hurt her when he obviously wasn’t. It’s just a shame for the RF that they aren’t constantly being filmed like BB, because I think they’d be vindicated.

RP would have ruined Ryan’s life if it wasn’t for the cameras. This is what M is trying to do. She knows there’s no proof, and she knows about the ‘never complain, never explain’ thing.

She knows Kate will never come out and defend herself. It’s disgusting of M, so manipulative and spiteful

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So he's only got this "job" (made up role if EVER I saw one!) purely as a result of his fame and association with the Royal Family.
The same Royal Family membership that he claims "traps" him and from which he is desperate to escape.
Yet again, what an absolute hypocritical cockwomble.

Well if he puts as much effort into this as he has with Megflix and Spotify, this "BetterUp" company is sure to be super successful, bigger than Amazon!

I mean did they even look at his track record, of doing, erm, nothing?

Hope their HR department had enough security passes in stock to issue them to all his essential minders/security and managed photography ensemble ... got to get the pics of him Helping The World.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if any of the corgies humped her leg as they'll be implicated as well 🤢
Off topic, but as we are on leg humping. A friend of mine local conservative activist held a cheese and wine in support of John Major as he was local Cambridgeshire candidate. Evening all going great, John Major starts a big Thank You to all the locals for support etc... etc... and friends border terriers, ( Connie and Basil from Fawlty Towers!). decide to hump the cushions on the sofas at a great pace...hilarious! She was mortified and kept trying to stand in front of them to hide them, but everyone was laughing!! Could have been worse ...could have been John's Leg :oops: (jigga jigga mister ?!)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.