Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic, but as we are on leg humping. A friend of mine local conservative activist held a cheese and wine in support of John Major as he was local Cambridgeshire candidate. Evening all going great, John Major starts a big Thank You to all the locals for support etc... etc... and friends border terriers, ( Connie and Basil from Fawlty Towers!). decide to hump the cushions on the sofas at a great pace...hilarious! She was mortified and kept trying to stand in front of them to hide them, but everyone was laughing!! Could have been worse ...could have been John's Leg :oops: (jigga jigga mister ?!)
At least Edwina Currie only humped his leg in private.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That's cute. :m In an article I read earlier a 'friend' of hers said that she was being asked to do things that were not part of her job. So maybe Catherine St-Laurent is the previously mentioned knicker-picker-upper. :sick:Or one of them.
It literally baffles me that a grown woman drops her dirty knickers randomly for people to pick up. Even my kids know better than to do that. Maybe there are no laundry bins in any of the16 bathrooms and 12 bedrooms in monticito. Design flaw right there. 14 million dollar house and no laundry baskets ! OOF! :unsure:
That’s such a dirty witch thing to do. No class, no manners and no empathy whatsoever.

Reactions: 16
Why didn't they just up and say she lied, because that's what it was .. ANOTHER bare faced lie!
Do you know, I think she wanted to be as spiteful and hurtful as she possibly could. The Nasty British who don't like me. Its just the way her crazy brain works....

Reactions: 15
Also off topic, but I know Rick Astley's sister in law. Rick is very very nice, as is she.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
" He has spoken about his Christian beliefs and said the firm came to him as an epiphany while doing the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage trail in Spain, and attended the University of Southern California (USC) along with co-founder Eduardo Medina. " From the Mail piece.

Now Megzie has the religious loyalty of a butterfly, as previously shown, and Hazzno has been brought in the CofE but shown no interest in religion whatsoever. Yep, cult.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I would be, but when I think about his salary, I'm angry. Looking at their "leadership team", poor H is definitly two floors down. Something else is going on here.
Oh it's a job in name and bank balance only. Very sad for Haznoballs to be in this situation IMO

Reactions: 7
Imagining prince Harry doing the photocopying and making the tea 😭 🙃 The office boy

Maybe Mummy Megs will pack him lunch, spinach and kale quinoa. She’ll put a note written in calligraphy, saying

‘Harry, create a groundswell of social justice. Go out there and be the best Prince you can be

Meghan x’
This is not a slight on cleaners but I can’t even imagine him capable of shovelling tit. I myself shovel tit on a daily basis as I have a cat but it brings me great joy in cleaning toilets.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was wondering if it was for health reasons as newborns are physically vulnerable as their heart lungs etc. are just getting used to working on the outside.
I know nowt about this so can only ponder.
If it were, determined by local tissue/embryo transfer & surrogacy legislation, that a surrogate gestated an embryo conceived with Hazza’s sperm & Mendacious’ very own frozen eggs. Once baby born & then OK to fly, surrogate & soon-to-be-named Archie fly-in to London, bebe checked over as OK, then Markles announce baby birth. Few days later, babe in arms presented. Maybe why new born Archie looked a bit further on than a few days?

Reactions: 12
This is not a slight on cleaners but I can’t even imagine him capable of shovelling tit. I myself shovel tit on a daily basis as I have a cat but it brings me great joy in cleaning toilets.
He is useless, sorry but he is. A lot of people say well W and H are very different people and they’ve dealt with their mother’s passing very differently, I agree.

But Harry has come out of it this a spoilt entitled idiot. Does he actually think his wife is a classy respectable lady? She’s everything that’s foul about people

Reactions: 22
Exactly, and this is why when she writes Dear Diary that all the men in the RF made a pass at her in turn - including Prince Philip and Black Rod - she will be laughed at.
It was as you say really stupid to say that Wobblin Welby (or was it Warby? The bint is confused after all, it's official....) married them at Nottingham Cottage. Nobody sane would make such a claim that can so easily be disproved. I think she's psychotic.
Black Rod ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do believe Meghan in this one instance and Harry concurred.

I also believe this, "If the first ceremony was legal, the second, big wedding would have been illegal".

As it stands now, they are illegally married in my view. If nothing else, this will give the RF leverage.
Why would it be illegal if the second was the show pony ceremony and the first one was legal ?

If the first one was illegal because there were no witnesses, then the second was / is legal ?

Or are they both illegal ?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That's if she declares them. We all know plenty of influencers who are very shady about this stuff and also about labelling things properly as an ad. I'm sure plenty of stuff ends up under the table, so to speak.

I wonder about half the product shilling she already does. All the Range Rover tit for example, but it's not marked as an ad when perhaps it should be if they're paid per mention or gifted the cars. Should it be per US regulation? I know there's so many loopholes.
For the platform I am on, every single item is declared. For someone like her, there is a ton of opportunity for people to just hand her stuff with absolutely no accounting. Because the way that she's doing it, there's no way for anyone to prove she didn't buy the stuff. Megz wears a dozen $5000 dresses and no one bats an eye. If I wear one $5000 dress people are not just going to ask questions-- my family might put me in a looney bin.

Hello, glad you are back!

Oprah He did WHAAAT? Hold on! Turd in the bed????
Meghan Potentially ...
When the divorce happens, I SO want the same kind of poop in the bed stories we got from Amber Heard and Johnny Depp... :ROFLMAO:

For me it was the only way I got certain behaviors to stop, so sometimes taking it public is the answer. But Haz wasn't dealing with abusers; he just wasn't getting his way. Now he's getting it Megzy's way.

I meant to comment yesterday on the threat he published regarding the Royals. And it was not even thinly veiled. In fact so obviously a blackmail threat that the press felt confident in using the word "threat" in headlines. :mad:
It is very telling that it came from him, couched in his own words, as if it was his insider opinion. That gives smeggy plausible deniability should it ever be actually pinned on her. She can say "Well we never asked scooby to say that. Our hands are clean." Same as with Finnding Freebies. She was insistent and swore blind she didn't cooperate with scoobs and that other bleep in penning it. She claimed scoobs was using poetic licence when talking about her yoga poses amid the heffalumps and her taking a tit in the bush. :rolleyes: Then she finally was forced legally by ANL to admit she might have shared some things with the authors. So until legally forced to admit that , she was happy to let scooby take the rap for any innaccuracies.
Plausible deniability. Crafty bleep.
Plausible deniability is something we all learned from the Clintons back in the 90s. Megz probably got a double dose since Hilldawg is her bestest friend now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.